Why hire Ones We Love?
1) Event Pre-Planning: (Identify Goals, Theme, Budget, Number of Attendees, Date & Time)
2) Site Identification: (Location/City, Facility Type, Capacity, Reception, Concerts)
3) Contract Negotiations: (Venue, 3rd Party Vendors, Live Band/DJ Booking)
4) Sponsorships: (Raffle Prizes, Giveaways, Financial Support, Gift Bags)
5) Promotion and Event Marketing (Flyer Design, Social Media, Inclusion of Sponsors)
6) RSVP Tracking: (RSVP Tracking, Guest List, VIP List)
7) Setup: (Day of Event Setup, Production, Stage, Sound & Lighting)
8) Event: (Registration, Staffing, Vendor Management)
9) Clean Up: (Day of Event Clean Up)
10) Exit Surveys: (Obtain Feedback from Attendees)
Available for Your
Bar/Lounge, Casino, Club/Nightclub, Concert Venue, Convention, Corporate Event, Festival, Sporting Event, Trade Show
Event Planners in Newport Beach, California Event not near Newport Beach, California?
Search a different location
When booking an Event Planner…
Whether you hire Ones We Love or other Event Planners in Newport Beach for your party, wedding, or event, Gig Salad makes it super-easy to book professional Event Planners.
We strongly recommend that all communication be kept on the Gig Salad Booking Platform as you book your Event Planner. When you do, we’re able to offer numerous benefits that we can’t guarantee if you take communication or deposit payment off the Gig Salad platform. Our booking system is easy to use and handles secure deposit payments from you to the Newport Beach Event Planner of your choice.
Additionally, the quote/agreement sent from your Event Planner to you using the Gig Salad platform, should outline performance fees, extras, arrival and departure times, cancellation policy, insurance information and other details.