I am a professional mixologist with a background in both bartending and cooking. I have an advanced knowledge of Wine, Beer, Spirits, and Cocktails with the dedication of well-practiced technique to make it an elegant show. I pride myself on professionalism, and am adept at dealing with the comfort of my patrons to create a memorable event for you and your guests.
Price Range: $125 and up
Gig Length: 60 - 360 minutes
Languages: English, Spanish, Louisiana Creole
What to Expect
What you are receiving:
• Full bar of equipment; shakers, stirring glasses, strainers etc.
• All the garnish you didn't know you needed; olives, cherries, bitters, twists, syrups, etc.
• Soft beverages and mixers
• Pack-In Pack-Out, service. With a promise to leave your home in the exact way I came in to it
• Printed framed menus of beverages available for the evening (customized to your event)
I can cater your small event, my drink menu can be customized to our clients' needs, and ranges from a standard host bar, premium, top shelf, beer & wine, martini bar and Champagne bar.
Additional Booking Notes
Needed from you as a host:
• Alcohol; I am a bartender not a bar and not licensed to sell alcohol. I will however happily consult on anything you wish to purchase for your party.
• Glassware; I will insure that every glass provided is returned clean and polished. (Disposable glassware can be provided for a fee though I prefer to keep events green.)
Influences & Inspiration
Tony Abou Ganim and Dale Degroff
Table or Bar
Long Beach, CA
Recent review: This was the best investment we did for our Daughter's wedding. The Captain Guy was amazing!…
Las Vegas, NV
Recent review: Kaylan took great care of us. She provided us with Caddy's for our Golf Outing. The girls were…
Los Angeles, CA
Recent review: I hired Farron as a surprise for my fiance's bachelorette party in La Jolla. All the girls LOVED…
Los Angeles, CA
Recent review: Thank you Shay!! You were great. We appreciate you staying the extra hour!!