My name is Emily Dunnahoo, and I am the wife of a youth pastor and traveling musician for a music ministry. My life is a bit crazy with our career choices, (those in ministry can relate), but I would not change it for the world. My absolute passion is to reach young preteen, teenage girls, and women about trusting their identity through Christ. I believe that what I underwent as a teenager allowed me to grow a deep passion for spreading the Gospel to young ladies everywhere. I have started my own girl's ministry at my current church, but I feel God is calling me to spread the Gospel through the nation, just as He calls us to do so in Mark 16:15.
Price Range: $300 and up
Gig Length: 30 - 60 minutes
When I was younger, I was bullied and picked on for almost 6 years of my life. A lot of it I just hid away until I could not take it anymore. I knew something needed to change in my life. My sophomore year of high school, I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior. Ever since then, I have felt compelled to spread the message of how He truly has changed my life. I believe that my weakest moments made me the strongest I could ever be.
In October of 2017, I married the man of my prayers and we entered into the field of ministry together. He is a local youth pastor and I adoringly serve by his side. I started a girl's ministry, called Freedom Girls, at our church and I feel God calling me to serve the nation, and not just my church.
Influences & Inspiration
1. Jesus Christ is my ultimate influence.
2. My husband, Keith Dunnahoo, as he supports me in my call to ministry.
3. My Meme and Poppy, Carolyn and Gary Taylor, as they are strong prayer warriors for my life.
4. My Grandmama and Papa, as they encourage me and love me deeply every single day of my life.
5. My mom and dad, Regina and Jason Taylor, as they constantly love me with a love found in Christ.
5. My amazing sisters, Mallory, Macy, and Mandy Taylor, as they continuously show me how to be patient, compassionate, and understanding for people through many walks of life.
6. My best friend, Katie Floyd, who has been through my best days and my worst days since my first year of high school in August 2009. She has supported me with her love like Christ since the beginning.
7. My good friend, Cassie Cooper, who loves the Lord with all of her heart, soul, mind, and strength and feels passionately called to ministry as I do.
8. Lastly, my girls from the girls ministry at my church. Each one is so unique and so beautiful that they remind me why I believe they should know their worth in Christ. They radiate so much light and joy in my life.