Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith, a top 100 medical expert in Good Housekeeping Doctors’ Secrets, inspires audiences internationally to choose to live their best life. She is an award-winning author, speaker, and board-certified internal medicine physician. Daily she helps burned-out individuals deal with their work-rest imbalance and find actionable answers to the thriving lifestyle they desire. Dr. Dalton-Smith is a national and international media resource on the mind, body, spirit connection. She has been featured in many media outlets including Women’s Day, Redbook, MSNBC, FOX, and Prevention. She is available for keynote presentations, workshops, and corporate wellness training.
Dr. Dalton-Smith is incredible. She arrived early and prepared for our event. She is a joy to work with and a pleasure to know! She gave 2 wonderfully genuine sessions to our group. We would love to have her back!
Dr. Dalton-Smith was very engaging and presented in a very conversational manner. She spoke on topic and provided actionable steps.
Dr Dalton-Smith is compelling. She grabs an audience, speaks truth, and compassionately challenges you to change. She personalized her message for our group (women physicians) effectively. She picked up audience cues and responded so people felt understood. They knew she "got it" and gave her outstanding evaluations.
What to Expect
Your attendees will be entertained and encouraged by Dr. Dalton-Smith's gift of incorporating motivational and inspirational storytelling with practical life-changing tips.
Two of her popular talks for you to consider for your group include :
1. Don't Let Stress Sabotage Your Success ( keynote presentation) - This talk share Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith's research on the power of rest to empower busy individual despite the stress and pressure of life. It will share the negative effects of stress on the ability to lead well and the role rest plays in our RESToration. It also includes practical tips on how to incorporate more restful activities in the middle of work and family responsibilities. This is one of Dr. Saundra's most popular talks featuring the 7 types of rest she has identified and is the topic of her TEDxAtlanta talk. https://www.tedxatlanta.com/saundra-daltonsmith
2. Built to Last - The Power of Resilience in Standing Strong (keynote or workshop) - This talk focuses on cultivating resilience in your mind, body, and relationships. It will help attendees learn how to prevent allowing challenges to ruin their ability to stand strong.
Dr. Dalton-Smith is an international wellness expert featured in numerous media outlets including Prevention, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, Women's Day, FOX and Redbook.
Her speaking experience includes all sectors of the community from non-profit groups to corporate business to faith-based organizations.
Once your event date has been confirmed, a member of Dr. Dalton-Smith's team will email you her event planning forms. A conference call will be set up to discuss the specifics of your event and to cover any special request.
Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith, a top 100 medical expert in Good Housekeeping Doctors’ Secrets, inspires audiences internationally to choose to live their best life. As a busy professional, she understands that life’s demands can leave you feeling mentally overwhelmed, emotionally drained, and physically tired. Daily she helps burned-out individuals deal with their work-rest imbalance and find actionable answers to the thriving lifestyle they desire.
Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith is an author, speaker, and board-certified internal medicine physician. She has an active medical practice in Alabama (near the Birmingham area). She received her B.S. in Biochemistry at the University of Georgia and graduated with honors from Meharry Medical College in Nashville. She has been an adjunct faculty member at Baker College and Davenport University in Michigan teaching courses on health, nutrition, and disease progression. Dr. Dalton-Smith is a national and international media resource on the mind, body, spirit connection. She has been featured in many media outlets including Women’s Day, Redbook, First For Women, MSNBC, and Prevention. She is the author of Set Free to Live Free and Come Empty (winner 2016 Golden Scroll Nonfiction Book of the Year and 2016 Illumination Award Gold medalist). Her newest release is Sacred Rest: Recover Your Life, Renew Your Energy, Restore Your Sanity, including ground-breaking insight on the seven types of rest needed to optimize your productivity, increase your overall happiness and live your best life. She has shared her tips on merging faith and medicine with over 16,000 health care professionals to encourage the current and next generation of doctors to treat the whole person. Learn more about Dr. Saundra at IChooseMyBestLife.com.
Corporate/Employee Health Self-Care Talks:
1. Don't Let Stress Sabotage Your Success
2. Silent Killers in Workaholics: The Symptoms You Should Never Ignore
3. Revive Your Flatlined Passion For Life: Shocking Ways to Recover Your Life
4. Lifestyle Upgrades For Busy Adults: Make Your To-Do List Work For You
Motivational Keynote Presentations (ideal for colleges & youth groups):
1. I Choose My Best Life: 5 Steps to Having a Life Worth Loving
2. Made to S.O.A.R: Flying Lessons for the Eagle Inside You
3. No More F.E.A.R: 4 Giant Steps into Your Awesomeness
Women's Group Presentations :
1. It's Now Time: Going Deeper into Your Potential
2. Breaking The Glass Ceiling inYour Mind: Career Advancement Skills Every Woman Needs to Know
3. Set Free to Live Free: Breaking Through the 7 Lies Women Tell Themselves
1. Come Empty: Pour Out Life's Hurts and Recieve God's Healing Love
2. Sacred Rest: Trusting God Enough to Slow Down
3. Finding Your G.R.A.C.E. Place
Additional Booking Notes
Hands-free microphone preferred
Upcoming Booked Events
|July 25, 2019–July 27, 2019 • 12:00pm - 12:00pm||She Speaks Conference (Concord, NC)|
|August 23, 2019 • 12:00pm - 4:00pm||AHE Exchange (San Antonio, TX)|
|August 27, 2019 • 10:00am - 1:00pm||Hospital Event Speaker (Birmingham, AL)|
|October 11, 2019 • 8:00am - 12:00pm||Mental Health Conference Keynote (Orlando, FL)|
|October 24, 2019 • 6:00pm - 8:00pm||Dinner of Hope (Anniston, AL)|
|November 14, 2019 • 8:00am - 5:00pm||International Pain Summit (Los Angeles, CA)|
|April 04, 2020–April 05, 2020 • 8:00am - 5:00pm||OCBabyCon (Anehiem, CA)|
Past Booked Events
|May 19, 2019–May 23, 2019 • 8:00am - 5:00pm||Blue Ridge Conference (Keynote/3-day training Ridgecrest, NC)|
|May 11, 2019 • 2:00pm - 4:00pm||Personal Occasion|
|May 05, 2019 • 8:00am - 12:00pm||Transformation Church (Indian Lake, SC)|
|April 20, 2019 • 8:00am - 6:00pm||GOZ Passover Celebration (Denton, Tx)|
|March 15, 2019 • 8:00am - 5:00pm||TEDxAtlanta Speaker|
|February 20, 2019 • 11:30am - 12:30pm||Corporate Event|
|January 08, 2019–January 10, 2019 • 8:00am - 5:00pm||Your Best Year Ever Conference (Nashville, TN)|
|December 03, 2018 • 8:00am - 2:00pm||Daystar TV (Dallas, TX)|
|November 15, 2018 • 8:30am - 9:30am||Nonprofit Event|
|November 06, 2018 • 8:00am - 1:00pm||Marilyn Hickey TV Show (Denver, CO)|
|October 25, 2018 • 6:00pm - 8:00pm||Dinner of Hope|
|October 11, 2018 • 2:00pm - 4:00pm||Centers of Disease Control (Corporate Wellness)|
|October 05, 2018 • 1:00pm - 2:30pm||Women Leadership Event (Chattanooga, TN)|
|October 03, 2018 • 8:00am - 5:00pm||Healthcare Conference (Omaha, NE)|
|September 20, 2018 • 8:00am - 10:00am||Success Women's Conference (Biloxi, MS)|
|September 19, 2018 • 6:30pm - 7:30pm||Church on the Rock (Pascagoula MS)|
|September 14, 2018 • 10:00am - 12:00pm||Alabama Cooperative Extension (Capstone Keynote)|
|June 28, 2018–June 30, 2018 • 3:00pm - 6:00pm||Speak Up Conference (Grand Rapids, MI)|
|May 13, 2018–May 14, 2018 • 12:00pm - 3:00pm||Real Talk (Pittsburg, PA)|