Why hire Jeffrey A. Smith?
Jeff was born with multiple birth defects;
Over two dozen surgeries later
Including amputations of his feet,
total hip replacements
and open heart surgery
His motto is
"They said it couldn't be done So, I did it"
Many people think he just has a slight limp
Rather than focussing on life's hardships
Jeff chooses to share the blessings he has gotten
His stories of faith, perseverance and laughter show that no matter how bad things may seem, there is still hope.
His experiences illustrate that his successes
are not based on his own abilities
but on God's grace
I want to start with a question and that is: Why are we here?
Of course, I don’t mean why are we here on Earth and why do we exist. That’s a Philosophical and Religious question that’s been debated for centuries and I don’t think I can quite cove it, OR find an answer, in the time we have together today.
We know why you are here! You are here to listen to me, but why? and Why am I here?
It’s certainly not to set myself up as an example of how you should live your own lives.
Anyone who really knows me would either laugh out loud or faint if they thought I was offering myself and my life as a blueprint for others to follow.
In fact whenever I saw motivational speakers on TV and saw their Blueprint for Success and Happiness I always wondered what are they were not telling us and how much is this going to coast me. I have always said Cynics are viewed as really unhappy people but that is not really true. 98% of the time we are correct in our pessimistic views and the other 2% we are Surprised.
So if it’s not to offer myself as an example and certainly not to suggest a blueprint for success just why am I here and why are you listening?
WAIT !!! Please don’t leave yet
One day I was shopping in my college bookstore and I saw a postcard which outlined what was then and what I still see as my reason for existence: it read
Perhaps my whole purpose in life is to serve as a warning for others
Christian Speakers in Bradenton, Florida Event not near Bradenton, Florida?
Search a different location
When booking a Christian Speaker…
Whether you hire Jeffrey A. Smith or other Christian Speakers in Bradenton for your party, wedding, or event, Gig Salad makes it super-easy to book professional Christian Speakers.
We strongly recommend that all communication be kept on the Gig Salad Booking Platform as you book your Christian Speaker. When you do, we’re able to offer numerous benefits that we can’t guarantee if you take communication or deposit payment off the Gig Salad platform. Our booking system is easy to use and handles secure deposit payments from you to the Bradenton Christian Speaker of your choice.
Additionally, the quote/agreement sent from your Christian Speaker to you using the Gig Salad platform, should outline performance fees, extras, arrival and departure times, cancellation policy, insurance information and other details.