Madonna Impersonator - Chris America
Chris America Is a multi-award winning Madonna Tribute Artist and Professional Actor, portraying one of the most influential, and dynamic media stars of the twenty first century.
Chris' portrayal is so authentic in likeness, character, stature, vocals, dance, and performance style that she has delighted audiences world wide. Most recently recently she was hired to perform for Designer Jean Paul Gautier's Fashion Expo and Headlined Madonnathon 2012 in New York City amongst 26 established acts. Chris has worked many high caliber events to include doubling as 'Madonna' at the MCI Center during the 'Drowned World', "Confessions" and "Hard Candy" tours for guest VIPs. She was hired as the actual facial model for the mold of Madonna’s figurine at The Hollywood Wax Museum in Hollywood, California. Madonna herself has called Chris “a good representation”.
Chris began her career in early 1984 as the original Madonna Impersonator in the Tribute Industry earning national name recognition and awareness in Madonna's global fan community. Chris has performed as Madonna for private and corporate events working with actual celebrities like Kathy Griffin, Jay Leno, Frank Sinatra, Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Champ LeRoy Butler, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Joan Rivers, for presidential inaugurations and the premiere of Evita. She has also toured with acclaimed Legends in Concert, performed for The White House, Madison Square Garden, the President of Sirius Radio, Detroit Piston's half -time Entertainment, The Kennedy Center, Troops at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Chris has also appeared nationwide for numerous nightclub engagements.
Chris participated in a live discussion panel with several guests who share a personal history with Madonna to include Madonna's original Dancer Erica Bell (as seen in her) "Lucky Star" debut video, Madonna's brother Martin Ciccone, Unauthorized Biographer Christopher Anderson, Stevn Lewiki - who cast Madonna in her first film "A Certain Sacrifice" , And former boyfriend when she lived in NYC prior to her first album debut.
Chris America’s extensive background in Television, Film, Radio, and Voice-over work includes appearances on; All major Talk Shows, News Channels, The Discovery Channel, MTV, CNN, Sirius Radio, Jay Leno’s “Tonight Show”, the only Madonna look alike chosen to appear on the “Oprah Winfrey Show”, and has starred in a Documentary about Madonna on the A&E Network. Currently she is filming a year long documentary - "Just About Famous" which features 5 different character artists who have obtained longevity and excellence in the Tribute industry to be released in theaters and Netflix in 2013.
Chris America has appeared in numerous international media and print campaigns in magazines, on billboards and packaging, been shot by the famous fashion photographer & pioneer Francesco Scavullo, and worked with renowned stylist John Frieda. Chris has been featured in; The New York Times and Daily News, USA Today, Ladies Home Journal, Washingtonian Magazine, and on the full cover of Esquire Magazine December issue eliciting the third highest response to date in their history.
Chris America has won many awards in her industry as voted in Orlando, Florida and Las Vegas, Nevada at the Celebrity Impersonators Conventions, by International Agents and Peers to include "Best Celebrity Recreation", "Best Costuming" and "Pop Rock and Roll Artist".
...Read more bio at www.ChrisAmerica.com
( CHECK THE CATEGORY OF "DETAILS" THIS PROMO KIT for RATE INFORMATION... )
BACKGROUND & FYI's about CHRIS:
* Sings LIVE to TRACKS & BANDS...
* Currently featured in the Film "Just About Famous" highlighting top tribute talent from the
* Chris America is an International MULTI AWARD-WINNING Madonna Tribute Artist. Winner of 3 Awards & 6 Nominations at the Sunburst Celebrity Impersonators Convention Orlando, 2011 Best Celebrity Recreation, Best Costume Awards and Showcase Nomineeeas voted on by Peer and an Agents. 2006 Sunburst award for Best Costume. 2009 Best Pop & Rock Award International Celebrity Images Convention, Las Vegas.
* Most Recently Performed on the same stage as Madonna at Roseland Venue, NYC
* Hired for live performance for renown Designer JEAN PAUL GAULTIER exhibit tour in USA.
* Performs with actual celebrities at VIP events. Joan Rivers, Joe Frazier, Joe Dimagio, Eunice & Seargent Shriver, Arnold Schwartzenegger, Montel Williams, Maria Schriver, Jay Leno, Kathy Griffin & more...
* Participated in a live discussion panel with several guests who share a personal history with Madonna to include Madonna's original Dancer Erica Bell (as seen in her) "Lucky Star" debut video, Madonna's brother Martin Ciccone, Unauthorized Biographer Christopher Anderson, Stevn Lewiki - who cast Madonna in her first film "A Certain Sacrifice" , And former boyfriend when she lived in NYC before Her debut album came out.
* Performed for our Troops at GITMO (Guantanimo Bay, Cuba), performing throughout Europe, Asia and the Islands & Internationally including China, Singapore, Japan, Budapest, Korea, Canada & more...
* Has multi-media & commercial experience including a most recent international cosmetics campaign.
* Performs in top night clubs across America.
* Headlined at the NYC 2008 Madonnathon at BBKings as the opening act held in honor of Madonna's 50th Birthday.
* Chris America is one of few LEADING Madonna Tribute Artists globally - carries current Passport.
* Chris America is a CORPORATE ENTERTAINMENT VETERAN who knows how to engage your guests to the fullest.
* For over half of her life Chris has carried top name recognition in Madonna's Fan Community world-wide as a proven talent specializing as Madonna.
* Performs for all occasions. Every kind you can think of: Weddings, Corporate, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Conventions, Cultural Events, Promotions etc..
* A HIGH-CALIBER act may consist (or be a combination of): Performance, Walk-Around, Promotions, Photo-Op or Meet & Greet - whatever your vision,Chris has the EXPERIENCE to ensure your guests have a great time!
* Is exact physical height, build & stature of Madonna.
* invests in the largest collection of Custom, High-Caliber, AWARD-WINNING, SIGNATURE-STYLE Madonna costumes ranging from the 80s to current.
* possesses a REALISTIC Madonna persona that will delight guests & fans.
* Act is a high-energy, positive portrayal of extreme Madonna!
Please visit my Official Web Site at:
for even more information!!!
or PHONE: 703--585-6072.
( Full rate descriptions are described in the "Details" category of this Promo Kit... )
***All photographs represent Chris America as she is today ***
*** Many duplicate. Many Replicate... but it takes a professional with a proven entertainment background to bring your event to the next level! ***