New to Monterey from Boston! "Tu For The Road" offers a full band sound with 2-players to accommodate any size venue or type of event!
* We play a variety of pop, classic rock, R&B, and country music from the 60's to today.
* Sample song list available upon request.
* Special song requests, themes, or other special requests made in advance will be accommodated whenever possible.
* We are happy to play your out-of-doors event; a canopy is appreciated in case of rain or intense sun.
Price Range: $150 and up - based on duration and location
Gig Length: 60 - 240 minutes
Languages: English, German
What to Expect
"Tu For The Road" offers you a fun, professional and experienced performance from booking to break down.
* We offer music for dancing to, listening to, or we can be background entertainment. We are here to provide you with the sound that you want and your guests will enjoy.
* We are a vocalist and a bass guitar player using studio quality backing tracks for a full-band sound to accommodate any type of event or size of venue.
* We play pop, classic rock, R&B, and country music from the 60's forward.
* Sample song list available upon request.
* We can typically accommodate song requests, themes or other special requests when made in advance.
* Casual or Black Tie? Let us know if you have a preference in what we wear.
* We will serve as MC's for your event, upon request, at no additional charge.
* We are happy to announce dedications or share our microphone for toasts and announcements.
* We will adjust our break schedule to accommodate your needs. We typically take our first 15-minute break after 75 minutes of playing, and every 60 minutes after that.
"TU FOR THE ROAD" is a vocalist and bass player who have been playing individually and with cover bands for years. We came together as a cover duo (using additional professional backing tracks) to accommodate clients who want a full-band sound, but have the space or budget for a smaller group!
Additional Booking Notes
We bring everything we need but a power source!
* We will need an electrical outlet with at least two, three-prong plug-ins.
* Our sound system can accommodate indoor/outdoor venues of varying sizes.
* If you prefer we hook into the "house" sound system, please let us know as soon as possible so we can can connect with the house tech prior to your event to work out the details with her/him.
* For playing space we will need a minimum 5' x 5' area to set up. This can be on a stage, a platform, or on the floor.
PLEASE NOTE: If the event is out-of-doors we will need a canopy or cover of some type in case of inclement weather or intense sun. If an on-site solution is not available, we can bring our own canopy for an additional fee of $50 as we will need additional time to set up/break down.
Past Booked Events
|August 25, 2017 • 2:00pm - 11:00pm||Birthday Celebration|
|August 19, 2017 • 8:00pm - 10:00pm||Private Party|
|July 22, 2017 • 7:00pm - 11:00pm||Private 0rty|
|July 15, 2017 • 3:00pm - 7:00pm||Daddys|
ALL ABOUT THAT BASE
BEFORE HE CHEATS
SOAK UP THE SUN
I'M YOUR VENUS
HARD TO HANDLE
AIN'T NO SUNSHINE
SECRET AGENT MAN
GAME OF LOVE
JUMPIN' JACK FLASH
KNOCKIN ON HEAVEN'S DOOR
RO.C.K. IN THE U.S.A
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU
I KISSED A GIRL
BLACK HORSE & CHERRY TREE
GO YOUR OWN WAY
SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL
ALL SUMMER LONG
GIMME THREE STEPS
WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND
SUNSHINE OF MY LOVE
TAKIN' CARE OF BUSINESS
ROCK THIS TOWN
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
SHUT UP AND DRIVE
SWEET CHILD OF MINE
*Special Requests may be accommodated based on adequate lead time and range.
|Beverly Hill van Joolen||Vocalist|
|Vince van Joolen||Bass Player|
Influences & Inspiration
Light source if event is outdoors at night
A minimum 5' x 5' playing area, can be on a stage, platform, or on the floor
If the event is out-of-doors we will need a canopy or cover of some type in case of inclement weather or intense sun. If an on-site solution is not available, we can bring our own canopy for an additional fee of $50 as we will need additional time to set
St Louis, MO
Recent review: Working with Ryan and the St. Louis Big Band was an absolute delight! They are so professional,…
Morgan Hill, CA
Recent review: The Pfeffers are a great band that expertly mixed 80/90s throwbacks with their own original tunes…
Santa Cruz, CA
Recent review: This band is awesome! They play all the most current dance/club favs, with a sprinkling of some…
Classic Rock Band
Recent review: The Wild Turkeys have played here for many years, they have had a couple of changes in line up…