Hello, I am Allen Huffman, Driver and Speaker for NCN Ministries. My heart, goal and passion is to make a positive impact across the world in the lives of students and adults. We do this through both School, Camps and Church events and if requested ( within a reasonable distance) we can even bring our NASCAR LM Super Truck. Our passion is to challenge students to live radical lives for the glory of Christ!
Allen Huffman with NCN Ministries is a Racing Evangelist for Christ. He and his racing crew and family have supported our children’s blanket ministry for years. They bring their race truck and Allen brings God’s Word along with his team who also share the Love of Christ in skits. They share God’s love on and off the track.
We are so thankful for their love, prayers and support of our ministry.
Children’s Ministry Leader
Calvary Chapel of Taylorsville
Response from NCN Ministries- the Racing Evangelist:
Thank you for your kind words Lori! We appreciate the opportunity to minister with your church family!
Price Range: Negotiable
Gig Length: 30 - 180 minutes
What to Expect
We do multiple events including Youth Camps, Conferences, Church Services, Motivational School events, assemblies, etc..
Where will you travel for an event?
- Simply, anywhere God will open a door for us to Worship.
What will it cost to bring you team?
- What is your budget? Lets start there and see what we can do. We have never set a price for an event. We normally operate off of Love offerings and ask that our expenses be covered for the event. (Don't worry, we don't do room service or expensive meals) We trust that God will lead and provide for our team. We would love to get thru the important stuff first and then discuss money. I never want money to be the determining factor. We will work with your team to the best of our ability.
Do i have to do an event with the truck?
- Absolutely not. In fact we do more ministry events without the truck than with.
Do I have to do an event focused around racing?
- Absolutely not. Our number one goal is to share the gospel, and equip students with the tools to live effective Christian lives.
Do we have to bring the entire team?
- Not at all. We can do anything from just Allen coming to our entire team and in between. We also have some leads with local bands that can help lead worship if you like.
I grew up around two of my favorite things today. Racing and Church. Now I've not always loved the later, but was always intrigued. I spent a lot of time as a kid at both a church and racetracks. What is funny is one I would beg to go to, and the other well... You might could say i had a drug issue as a kid. What i mean by that is that my mom drug me to church almost every time the little country church doors were open. Now i didn't always have to be drug, but you get the point.
Somewhere around 2003 God began speaking to me that He was calling me into ministry. Well, I knew better... or so I thought. After 3 years on the run ( not from the FBI, but God) I finally surrendered the call to the ministry and sold my entire race team operation. ( I think my brother is still sore about that one - haha). Anyways i attended a little college in the mountains of North Carolina and graduated with the best grades I've ever had.
From there we began this ministry based out of our Sunday school class and it has grown exponentially over the last few years. My passion is to make a positive impact in the lives of students and adults across the country. I love getting to know and work with students as I share both motivational stories and messages. I cant wait to meet you and discuss how we can partner to make a Nation of New Creations!!
Additional Booking Notes
Prefer a lapel Mic, with all sound system provided by organization.
Prefer to work with local band ( youth band, church band, choir, etc..) Upon request we can furnish a band if needed.
A pc connection to connect for videos, etc.
Influences & Inspiration
The Skit Guys
Sound system w mics.
Southern Gospel Group
China Grove, NC
Recent review: Strings of Victory has been to New Hope for Kids 2 times now bringing their great talents of…
Recent review: Mrs. Ross was exceptional. Planning the event was very user friendly with site and communication…
Moravian Falls, NC
Recent review: John and his band are extremely professional in their worship leading process. The have state…
Recent review: Wow where did I start the Ministry and The Music! The excitement and their ability to engage…