Hello! I would love to perform at your next event. I’m a singer-songwriter from Troy, Michigan. I consider my music to be a hybrid of acoustic pop and folk rock. I have played out at a variety of venues. I am prepared to sing up to four hours of originals and covers without repetition. I hope to sing for you soon! ♥ Mia Green
Mia played at my son's & daughter in law's wedding ceremony, cocktail hour & first dance. She was very accommodating to learn our song selections and everyone loved her! I had a few guest ask how we found her and said they would like to hire her for future events! Thanks Mia for adding something special to our very special occasion!
Mia did an amazing job performing at our birthday party. She agreed to sing my lyrics to the music of Halleluia and it was PERFECTION! The guests were truly blown away. She is a total professional. Many thanks!
I had a party of 20 adults and kids. I decided to hire Mia. It was very easy to communicate with her. She showed up on time. ready with her guitar, amplifier and some notes. She did a good one hour job. She has a very nice voice and great professional look for the party I did throw. she did play and sing Christmas songs for us where everyone enjoyed and the kids also had wonderful time. All my guests were happy and thankful.
Thank you for a great night to remember.
Response from Mia Green Acoustic Pop Singer/Songwriter:
Thank you for the very kind review!! I'm glad you and your family enjoyed the evening. I had so much fun playing and singing at your party -- and I'd gladly do it again!
Price Range: $200 and up
Gig Length: 30 - 240 minutes
What to Expect
I have a fun time with my audiences delivering family-friendly acoustic pop music. I can also prepare songs that are requested ahead of time. I can sing originals and covers for 2 or more hours without repetition. Expect to have a fun and enjoyable experience!
Mia Green is a young singer-songwriter from Michigan who has already penned more than 100 introspective songs about life and relationships that have won her songwriting contests, helped her develop a following and gain play at an expanding number of shows around Southeast Michigan. It’s been said of her music “that her beautiful voice carries her sound and is punctuated with simple acoustic guitar progressions.” Inspired by the clever lyrics of Ed Sheeran and Gabrielle Aplin, she's now dedicating her life full-time to expanding the audience for her music. Mia has recently released a new 7-song EP entitled, "Tipsy". which fans are sure to enjoy!
* Woodpile BBQ Shack regular in Clawson, MI
* The Bluebird Cafe, Nashville, TN
* Saint Andrews Hall, Detroit
* The Bird & The Bread, Birmingham
* Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
* Alma College, Alma, MI
* ABeanToGo, Lake Orion, MI
* Brew Detroit
* Detroit Meridian Winter Blast 2016
* Dessert Oasis, Rochester
* Punch Bowl Social for the Hyundai Detroit Rocks 2016 event
* Opened for The Hummingbirds at MAMA's Coffeehouse, Bloomfield Hills 2016
* River's Edge Brewery, Milford
* Acorn Theater, Three Oaks
* The Shac "New Views" Artists Reception, Milford, MI 2015
* The Lake Orion Art Center
* 2015 Fifth Third Bank Michigan State Fair
* Festivals including L.O. Palooza, SterlingFest and Milford Memories
* Opened for Flutter & Wow at Acoustic Routes Concert Series in Saline, Michigan
* Opened for Luke Winslow-King at The Ark in Ann Arbor to raise funds for St. Andrews Breakfest
* Opened for Luke Winslow-King at Acoustic Routes Concert Series in Saline, Michigan
* Featured spot at Michigan Acoustic Musicians Alliance (MAMA) Coffee House in Birmingham, Michigan
* Farmers Markets including, Clawson, New Baltimore, Lake Orion, Pittsfield Township and Romeo.
* Fundraiser for 6-year old Alexis Alfonsi at the Elk’s Lodge Mount Clemens, Michigan
* Tunes for Tots Christmas Fundraiser at Oakland Mall Troy, Michigan
* National Anthem at Cleveland Cavaliers game
* Placed in top 3 in NCYC Top Talent Contest 2015
* Placed 2nd in the Acorn Theater Singer-Songwriter Competition for my songs, "I Don't Feel So Well" and "Let the Rain Fall" 2015
* Placed 2nd Troy Daze Talent Competition 2015
* Placed 3rd in the Fifth Third Bank Michigan State Fair Superstar Contest 2015
* Two time winner “Out of the Garage” Challenge/Competition 2015 Michigan Rock School
* Grand-Prize Winner of Songwriting Contest for The Music Man with my song "Toxicity" 2015
* Grand-Prize Winner Talent Showcase for “Spotlight on a Cure” for Huntington's disease, Lafayette Grand Ballroom Pontiac, Michigan 2015
Perform at various venues such as Dessert Oasis, Rochester Mills Brewery Co., Goldfish Tea, Hatchy's, Union Street, Trinity House Theatre, D.I.M.E. , 51 North Brewing Company, The Coach Sports Grille and Always Brewing Detroit.
Additional Booking Notes
I can work with your sound system, but I do have my own PA system.
Past Booked Events
|September 03, 2017 • 3:00pm - 5:30pm||Wedding Ceremony|
|July 08, 2017 • 4:30pm - 7:00pm||Wedding Ceremony|
|January 14, 2017 • 7:00pm - 7:15pm||Birthday (Adult)|
|December 24, 2015||Dinner Party|
I perform a mixture of my original music and cover songs. I determine my set list based on my audience.
Recent review: Had Lee for a 50th bday in a large hall with over 60 guests of all ages. He was a big hit interacting…
Recent review: My sincere thanks to Julie B and all that her beautiful voice, humor and connection to my guests…