Futurist, Corporate Strategist™
Did you ever wonder where corporations get their ideas for future growth? They are coming from Hank Moore, internationally known business advisor, speaker and author. He has presented Think Tanks for five U.S. Presidents and spoke at six economic summits.
Hank Moore is a Futurist and Corporate Strategist™, with his trademarked concept, The Business Tree™. Hank conducts independent performance reviews, Strategic Planning, Visioning and growth strategies for organizations of all sizes. He conducts Executive Think Tanks nationally...with the result being the companies' destinies being charted.
Price Range: Contact for rates
Gig Length: 60 - 480 minutes
What to Expect
In his speeches and in consulting, Hank Moore addresses aspects of business that only one who has overseen them for a living can address:
* Trends, challenges and opportunities for the future of business.
* Big Picture viewpoint.
* Creative idea generation.
* Ethics and corporate responsibility.
* Changing and refining corporate cultures.
* Strategic Planning.
* Marketplace repositioning.
* Community stewardship.
* Crisis management and preparedness.
* Growth Strategies programs.
* Board of Directors development.
* Stakeholder accountability.
* Executive Think Tanks.
* Performance reviews.
* Non-profit consultation.
Mr. Moore is available to be the featured presenter at a retreat for the board and top management. His activities may include:
* Business trends which will affect the organization.
* Encouraging pockets of support and progress thus far.
* Inspiring attendees as to the importance of their public trust roles.
* Making pertinent recommendations on strategy development.
* Make additional recommendations via report, following up with a discussion at the next board meeting.
Hank Moore, Futurist and Corporate Strategist™, is the nation's highest level of business advisor and discusses topics that one can only cover from having advised them over a long career:
* Shaping business trends, challenges and opportunities.
* Corporate responsibility and ethics.
* Creating and rebuilding corporate cultures.
* New ways of doing business.
Has spoken worldwide: Brazil, Kuwait, Dubai, England, Mexico, Canada, Japan, Netherlands, throughout the United States.
Available for Keynote, Half-day programs, Full-day programs, Corporate counseling engagements.
Video posted on-line:
Current talk titles:
Business Since the Recession, Moving Forward.
Business Trends, Opportunities, Futurism...It's Almost Tomorrow.
Strategic Planning-Visioning Processes.
Ethics and Corporate Responsibility.
Leadership Executive Growth Strategies…Secrets of CEOs.
The High Cost of Doing Nothing™.…Why Good Companies Went Bad and What We Learn From the Business Scandals.
Crisis Management and Preparedness.
Non-Profit Organization Management.
Diversity, Sexual Harassment…from a Management Overview Perspective.
Performance Based Budgeting and Results Based Management…for public sector institutions (government, academia, state agencies).
Background Industries: Worked with all major industries over 40-year career.
Influences & Inspiration
Business Motivational Speaker
With talents that established him as a Fortune 500 leader and professional stand-up comedian, Garrison Wynn,…
Recent review: Wow!~ Elizabeth knows how to really connect with an audience. I felt like she was talking just…
Recent review: Robert and his lovely wife were a pleasure to work with. Robert held the attention of our guests…
Recent review: Dr. Jon performed for a ladies association luncheon in walden in Montgomery Texas. The ladies…