Cozy Corley & The Blue Gardenia Band specializes in Pop, Country, R&B, Oldies but Goodies, and Motown Top Hits. The Band is available and would love to perform for your event. The Blue Gardenia Band is the No. 1, most requested Wedding Band on the entire Gulf Coast.
Please view our video:
Video #1: <a href="https://www.gigsalad.com/external/redirect/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g%2Fdj1TSmFoLUxfWmt0SQ%3D%3D" target="_blank" rel="noopener">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJah-L_ZktI</a>
Website #2: <a href="https://www.gigsalad.com/external/redirect/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g%2Fdj1mZngwNXZQaUJjRQ%3D%3D" target="_blank" rel="noopener">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffx05vPiBcE</a>
Website #3: <a href="https://www.gigsalad.com/external/redirect/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g%2Fdj1hX2hrcUFOUFhhdw%3D%3D" target="_blank" rel="noopener">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_hkqANPXaw</a>
The Blue Gardenia Pop, County, R&B & Motown Band books on a first deposit bases. Please contact Gig Salad Agency or contact Cozy Corley.
Cozy Corley, CEO
Enjoyed all the band members and they kept the crowd entertained and the dancing floor was full and hopping. So many of our guests commented about how much they enjoyed the music. Thanks to Cozy Corley and The Blue Gardenias our night was Awesome!
My husband and I were extremely impressed with the Cozy Corley Band! They were a lot of fun and sounded super great!! I would recommend them to anyone!
Response from Cozy Corley & the Blue Gardenia Band:
My husband and I were extremely impressed with the Cozy Corley & The Blue Gardenia Band! They were a lot of fun and sounded super great!! I would recommend them to anyone! Call Cozy Corley for bookings or price and song list at (228)216-2558
This band is awesome! They looked professional and sounded amazing. The band set the tone for an atmosphere that was so magical, my parents (who've been divorced for over 20 years) shared the sweetest dance to Lionel Richie's "Stuck On You". Thanks for helping me make my mother's party such a classy and memorable event.
Response from Cozy Corley & the Blue Gardenia Band:
We danced all night at my birthday party. They are the best. I'm still singing "Mustang Silly" and the wedding was over a week ago. Working with Cozy was easy. He even made me a jazz CD to play at entermission. I didn't start planning my event until June and thought I would never find a great band. I, in fact, found a fantastic band! The "Blue Gardenia Band" Thank you for making my event memorable!
This was the best birthday party that the Cozy Corley Band has ever performed. I never heard so many wonderful, good and exciting things about this birthday lady. I am going to call her a super woman. She did not only touch her children and grandchildren, but she reach-out to the entire community. She believes in high moral, education and good character. Her daughter a renowned, Attorney Mrs. Adrienne Hilum planed the birthday party with so much zeal, professionalism, kindness and compassion. The decoration and the food was magnificent delicious. Her mother is the kind of lady that every child wished for and dreams about. The band truly enjoyed play for this wonderful birthday party. Thanks Adrienne!
Cozy Corley was able to get her Dad to dance with my mom when he song "Three Times A Lady"
"Sam and I just got back from honeymoon and I wanted to write to thank you for your amazing performance at our wedding on Sept 12th - we have had so many compliments on our choice of band from our guests! You guys were absolutely great - as was evident by the totally packed dance floor all evening! As you know Sam's cousin was so impressed that you even managed to get her dad dancing that she has booked you for her own wedding in a few months time!" Tim & Betty Jackson
"The dance floor never seemed to be anything short of packed and electric"
"Helen and I just wanted to say thank you so much for making a great day even better with your performance. Helen and I really loved it and you made the atmosphere amazing and the dance floor never seemed to be anything short of packed and electric. Thanks to Cozy Corley Band, that we had lots of compliments about your guys from many of our guests and many are interested in you for their own functions! Hope you enjoyed it to. Thank you once more"
Jack and Helen Mitchell
This band is awesome, great for any event, they really made my birthday party a speical one.
Price Range: $1,950.00
Gig Length: 180 - 360 minutes
Insurance: Prudential Musician Policy - Full Coverage (Accident or slip & fall)
Unions: AFM, SAG
What to Expect
Cozy Corley & The Blue Gardenia Motown & Pop Band would love to perform for your Wedding Reception, Colleges Events, Fraternity's, Proms, Private Party, Night Clubs and Corporate Event. Our unique booking coordinator will work with you to make sure everything flows smoothly without the 'stop and start', the disorganization which most events experience with other bands. We will make all announcements for weddings such as: Introductions of the bride and groom, First Dance, Cake Cutting, Father & Daughter and Mother and Son dance. The Band Coordinator will help you select different styles of music such as: Motown, Oldies but Goodies, Pop, Soul Music, Lines Dances, Rock & Roll, Country Top Hits that will keep everyone on the dance and having a good time.
When you book Cozy Corley & The Blue Gardenia Motown & Pop Band you will have the privilege and opportunity to select twenty (20) songs from our song list to be played anytime you request, during your event.
Here is a few songs from our song list:
(1) Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke; (2) Green Ain’t Greener - Chris Brown; (3) Treasure - by Bruno Mars; (4) Cupid Shuffle - Line Dance; (5)Three Times A Lady - Lionel Richie; (6) The Chain Smoker – Halsey Haley; (7) 24-K Magic - Bruno Mars; (8) Can’t Feel My Face - The Weekend; (9) Tennessee Whiskey - Chris Stapleton; (10) We Are One - Frankie Beverly; (11) Cha Cha Cha Side - Mr. Casper (12) Stepping In the Name Of Love - R. Kelly; (13) Mustang Sally – Wilson Picket; (14) Golden Times of Day - Maze; (16) Cupid Shuffle - Cupid (17) Let’s Groove Tonight – EW Fire; (18) Everybody Knows - John Legend; (19) Before I Let Go - Frankie Beverly; (20) Let’s Groove - Earth Wind & Fire; (21) Kiss - Prince; (22) Stuck On You - Lionel Richie; (23) Wobble Baby – Vic; (24) Fancy Dancer - The Commodores; (25) Casper Slide - Mr Casper; (26) She’s So Sexy - Labrador; (27) When A Man Loves A Woman - by Percy Sledge; (28)The Way You Make Me Feel - by Michael Jackson; (29) Beat It – by Michael Jackson; (30) Boogie Night – by Heat Wave; (31) My Girl - by The Temptations; (32)Three Times A Lady- Lionel Richie and many, many more Billboard Top Hits.
The Blue Gardenia Band 2019 Reviews:
1) "Cozy was a joy to work with! From the start, he was extremely polite and friendly. They accommodated us by learning several new songs for the wedding and did an outstanding job. I would definitely recommend them to others. Thank you Cozy!"
Molly F. / New Orleans, LA
2) "Cozy Corley and the Blue Gardenia Band" played for our 45th High School Reunion ... Cozy was a pleasure to work with and very professional. We had many, many compliments from classmates regarding the performance of the band. Thank you Cozy and the guys for a great time!!!"
Martha Ann H. / Meridian, MS.
3) "Everyone absolutely had an AMAZING time!! They were upbeat and kept the crowd movin' & shakin'...isn't that what you're supposed to do?! YES! DANCE!!! And dance the night away we did .... Cozy Corley is a perfect fit for a wedding reception or any celebration!!!" Kimme R. / Greenwood, MS
4) "The band was great!!! We loved their music selection and performance! Our guest loved them as well! I can not say enough about them, we were 110% pleased! Thank you! Leigh L " / Mobile, AL
The Blue Gardenia Motown & R&B Band will guarantee you and your guests a night you will remember for a life time!
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
The Blue Gardenia Motown & R&B Band
Cozy Corley, Booking Coordinator
Cozy Corley & The Blue Gardenia Motown & R&B Wedding Band would love to perform for your wedding reception, private party or corporate event. Our unique booking coordinator, will work with you to make sure everything flows smoothly without the 'stop and start' the disorganization which most events experience. We will make all announcements at weddings, introductions of the bride and groom, first dance, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, Father & Daughter Dance and Mother and Son Dance.
The Cozy Corley will help you select different styles of music such as: Motown, Oldies but Goodies, Pop, Country, Soul, Lines Dances, Rock & Roll hits and upbeat songs that keep everyone on the dance and having a good time, all night long.
When you book Cozy Corley & The Blue Gardenia Motown & R&B Wedding Band you will have the privilege and opportunity to select ten (10) songs from their song list to be played anytime during your special event. The band will also learn to play up to three (3) songs that is not on their 2020 Song List. These songs will be played during your wedding reception such: The First Dance Song, Father and Daughter Dance Song and Mother and Son Dance Song, etc.
Whether, your event is a wedding, a private event, College/University event, corporate function, or just friends gathering for a private party. The Blue Gardenia Motown, R&B & Pop Wedding Band, knows exactly what it takes to give you and your guests a wonderful time, playing the music you request, which you will remember for a life time.
You will have the opportunity to select up to ten (10) songs from our song list that will be played during your wedding reception or your special event. A few songs from our song list:
(1) "Uptown Funk You Up" by Bruno Mars; (2) "Can't Stop The Feeling" by Justin Timberlake (3) "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke; (4) "Cupid Shuffle" by Cupid; (5) "Double Dutch Bus" by Frankie Smith; (6) "Happy" by Pharrell Williams; (7) 24-K Magic by Bruno Mars; (8) Can't Feel My Face by The Weekend; (9) "Fake Love" by Drake; (10) "Side by Side" by Nicki Minaj; (11) "Cha Cha Cha Slide" by Mr. Casper (12) "Exchange" by Bryson Tiller; (13) "It Ain't Me" by Kygo & Selena Gomez; (14) "Fake Love" by Drake (14) "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson; (15) "My Girl" Temptations; 16) "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" by Stevie Wonder; (17) "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson; (18) "I'll Make Love To You" by Boyz II Men; (19) "Brown Eyed Girl" (20) "Boogie Shoes" KC & SunShine Band; (21) "Let’s Groove Tonight" – EW Fire; (22) "What’s Going On by" Marvin Gaye; (23) "Mustang Sally" - Wilson Pickett; (24) "Brick House" by The Commodores; (25) "Electric Slide" – Marcia Griffiths; (26) "I Wanna Dance with Sombody" by Whitney Houston; (27) "Misty Blue" by Dorothy Moore; (28) "Chain Of Fool" - Aretha Franklin; (29) "At Last" by Beyonce and many more great Billboard Hits of Today and Yesteryear.
(1) "Everyone absolutely had an AMAZING time!! The Blue Gardenia Band, were upbeat and kept the crowd moving' & shaking' ... isn't that what you're supposed to do? YES! DANCE!!! And dance the night away we did .... The Blue Gardenia Band is a perfect fit for a wedding reception or any celebration!!!" Kimme R. / Greenwood, MS
(2) "The band was great!!! We loved their music selection and performance! Our guest loved them as well! I can not say enough about them, we were 110% pleased! Leigh L. / Oxford, MS.
(3) "The band was great!!! We loved their music selection and performance! Our guest loved them as well! I cannot say enough about them, we were 110% pleased! Thank you! Leigh L " / Mobile, AL.
If you are seeking a great wedding band to keep everyone on the dancing floor all night long, then contact the Cozy Corley & The Blue Gardenia Motown & R&B Wedding Band for your special event. We promise to make your wedding reception or private event a unforgettable experience that will be remembered for a lifetime.
For booking or more information contact GigSaladr's Live Support or contact Cozy Corley & the Blue Gardenia Wedding Band on Facebook.
Cozy Corley, Booking Coordinator & Band Leader
Additional Booking Notes
We supply our PA System and our fantastic Lighting System.
Past Booked Events
|October 06, 2018–October 07, 2018 • 6:30pm - 12:00am||Wedding Reception|
|October 24, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Wedding Reception - Brittani Frizell - Slavonian Lodge - Biloxi, MS 39530|
|September 19, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Wedding Reception - Alexandra Ruhl - Madison, MS|
|September 05, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Nativity Sacred Heart Cener - Biloxi, MS Wedding Reception - Tara Moe|
|February 07, 2015||Awards Night|
The Blue Gardenia Motown & R&B Band Song List
1) All Night Long (Lionel Richie)
2) Ain't To Proud To Beg (Marvin Gaye)
3) Blurred Line (Robin Thicke)
4) Easy (Lionel Riche)
5) Brick House (The Commodores)
6) What''t Going On – (Marvin Gaye)
7) Beat It - Michael Jackson)
8) Boogie Oggie Oggie
9) Boogie Night (Heat Wave)
10) Celebration (Kool & the Gang)
11) Cupid Shuffle
12) Double Dutch Bus
13) Hold on I’m Coming (Sam & Dave)
14) How Sweet It Is (Marvin Gaye)
15) Happy (Pharrell Williams
16) I Want You Back (The Jackson 5)
17) Georgia On My Mind (Ray Charles
18) Knock on Wood (Wilson Pickett)
19) September - Earth, Wind & Fire
20) Let’s Stay Together (Al Green)
21) Margaretville (Jimmy Buffett)
22) Midnight Hour (Wilson Pickett)
23) My Girl (Temptation)
24) Proud Mary - (Tina Turner)
25) Signed, Sealed, Delivered - (Stevie Wonder)
26) Sexual Healing (Marvin Gaye)
27) Soul Man (Sam & Dave)
28) Stand by Me (Ben E. King)
29) Strokin’ (Clarence Carter)
30) Stuck On You (Lionel Riche)
31) Superstitious (Stevie Wonder)
32) Three Time A Lady (Lionel Riche)
33) Crazy Love - (Michael Buble)
34) When A Man Love Woman (Percy Sledge)
35) Joy and Pain - Maze
36) You’ll Never Find (Lou Rawls)
37) Under the Boardwalk (Drifters)
38) Boogie Oogie Oogie - Taste of Honey
39) Early in the Morning - Gap Band
40) I Can See Clearly Now
41) Get Down On It - Kool & the Gang
42) Good Times - Chic
43) Low Rider - War
44) I feel For You - Chaka Khan
45) Isn’t She Lovely – (Stevie Wonder)
46) Just My Imagination - Temptations
47) Mercy, Mercy Me – Marvin Gaye
48) Never To Much - Luther Vandross
49) Slide - Slave
50) Higher and Higher (Jackie Wilson)
51) Holding On - (Jeffery Osborne)
52) Fantasy - (Earth, Wind & Fire)
54) Burn Rubbery - (Gap Band)
55) Devotion -(Earth, Wind & Fire)
56) Ain't Gonna Hurt no More - (Brick)
57) I'll Be Good To You - (The Brother Johnson)
58) Slip-A-Way (Clarence Carter)
60) Big Boss Man (Jimmy Reed)
61) I’ve Got A Woman (Ray Charles)
62) I Can’t Help My Self (4 Tops)
63) Let’s Do the Twist (Chubby Checker)
64)Word Up - (Camero)
65) Single Life - (Camero)
66) Stay - (Chaka Khan)
67) Evil Ways – (Santana)
68) Save the Last Dance For Me
69) I Want To Walk You Home (Fat Domino)
70) I Feel Good (James Brown)
71) Please, Please, Please (James Brown)
72) Blue Monday (Fat Domino)
73) Just Be Good To Me - (SOS Band
74) When the Saints Go Marching In - Louis Armstrong)
75) Twisting the Night Away (Chubby Checker
76) That's The Way Of The World - Earth, Wind & Fire
|Cozy Corley||Hammond Organ/ Vocalist|
|Henry Williams||Vocalist & Keyboard|
|Robert Ross||Guitarist and Music Director|
|Darrell Rumbly||Bass Guitar|
|Miguel Cuascut||Congo Player/Percussionist|
|Patricia May Female Vocalist|
Stage Size 12' x12' feet
The Band will furnish all stage equipment that's needed.