This vendor provides virtual services
I help Christian women overcome fear, doubt, and insecurity to live the life of purpose and freedom God created them for.
Price Range: $800 and up
Gig Length: 30 - 480 minutes
What to Expect
I have been told over and over again that I am a professional, relatable and concise speaker who has the ability to explain difficult concepts in easy to understand ways. I lay my soul bare and am transparent in my message and story which leads to transformational times with your audience. I never want anyone to leave an event the same as when they walked through the door. I try my best to add value to your audience every single moment of my time with them and beyond. My message lends itself to practical workshops as well as keynote speeches and retreats.
A few things about my style as a speaker:
- I love to connect with people from the moment I arrive at an event.
- I will be early, prepared, and ready to interact and impact the lives of your audience in a transformational way. - I am easy to work with and try to be overprepared for any event I do.
- I don't mind getting my hands dirty, and help a planner anytime I can. I try to make it as easy as possible to work with me.
- I love to interact with the audience as I speak. I tend to wander the stage to connect with different sections of the crowd.
- I am a storyteller and find that the biggest takeaways come from the times I share in that way.
- My message is full of God's word and practical application of it.
- I am passionate about good theology and making sure than an audience easily understands the message I have come to share, even if the topic is a difficult and complex one.
- I love meeting people one and one and helping them work through the concepts I teach.
I will have a product table with my book (God-Minded: Living God-Focused in a Me-Focused World) and could use help at the table from an assistant. Each audience member will also receive a free gift from me as a digital download that they can use to put into practice the things I will share with them.
If there are any other questions you have for me please let me know. I would be happy to answer any questions you have.
Britney Renae Thompson is a dynamic speaker, author and Christian life-coach who shares lessons learned while overcoming a 15-year eating disorder. She helps Christian women move past every type of fear, doubt, and insecurity to live out God's freedom and purpose for their lives.
Types of events I do:
A note from Britney:
Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my profile. I cannot wait to connect and share the things I have learned with your audience. The message God has called me to share has the ability to transform lives! There are a few things you should know about me. First, I love Jesus with all my heart and desire to bring Him as much glory and honor as I can in my life. Secondly, I care deeply for the hearts of women and want to see as many women as possible living our their God-calling in this world. It's kind of what I am all about.
At the age of 12, I knew that I wanted to step onto a stage and share the truth of God's word with hurting women. I am now 36 and God is allowing that dream to become a full-time reality in my life. I understand the depths of hurt that impact a woman's heart in the 21st century. I understand the unrealistic and harmful expectations women are held up to in the US today. But I also understand that those things have no power over those who are in Christ. (Hint: God's word tells us this.)
The message I share with women is a message of hope and freedom. It's a message of joy and peace, even when the world around us is crumbling. I teach women how to break free from the negative spiral of their thought life to live in the abundant life God promises to all of us who believe.
Friend, you were called and created by God for a glorious purpose that He planned out for you before you were even born. You are significant, unique and dearly loved by a God who has never made a mistake. What if that list of impossible standards you have measured yourself by for years is the thing holding you back from your true purpose? Let me show you how to drop the lists, and fully step into the life you were created to live, a life of freedom, purpose, and passion.
Britney Renae Thompson
Additional Booking Notes
Things I will need:
A microphone (Lavalier is preferred since I tend to wander)
A sound/slide person
A table for product
An Assistant to run the product table
Water bottle on the stage
Recorded video of the event
Influences & Inspiration
Annie F Downs
Stand for notes