Vogue Music Events is New York and New Jersey's premier provider of exceptional music for weddings, corporate and non-profit events, private parties, fundraisers and fashion events. Our group of outstanding musicians and years of experience in the field is what sets us apart from any other ensembles in the Tri-State area. We are committed to bringing tasteful and personalized entertainment options of the highest quality to compliment your special occasion.
Vogue Music Events offers a customized selection of musicians, suitable for any budget and style. Our musicians are some of New York City's finest professionals, all graduates from world famous conservatories such as Manhattan School of Music and the Juilliard School. They have an extensive performance experience in world famous venues including Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center and productions on Broadway.
Some of the ensemble choices we can provide are as follows:
Solo: Violin/ Cello. The most intimate choice- suitable for marriage proposals, anniversary surprise, beach wedding ceremonies, eco-friendly/green weddings.
Duo: 2 Violins, Violin & Viola, Violin & Cello or String instrument (Violin, Viola, Cello) & Piano/Keyboard- appropriate for destination and intimate weddings, cocktail hours, private parties and salons with limited space, where background music is needed.
String Quartet: Two violins, viola, and cello offer the widest variety of musical styles. This ensemble has an extensive and versatile repertoire complimented by an effective full sound.
String Trio: Two violins and cello or violin, viola and cello. Very popular arrangement, especially for more intimate weddings and events. Not quite as loud as the quartet, yet with an extensive repertoire, suitable for smaller budgets and spaces.
String Quintet: a string quartet with the addition of a double bass. The result is an increase in the sound volume and richness, creating the effect of a small orchestra. This choice is excellent for big weddings and large outdoor or indoor events.
Chamber/ String Orchestra: for those who want a grandiose wedding or party with musical entertainment to be remembered. Suitable for large celebrations of any kind, offers a rich selection of repertoire.
Flute, Harp and other choices: also available upon request. They can add a little whimsy to your special day!
We are happy to set up a FREE consultation with you to discuss which ensembles and repertoire would best suit your needs and taste.
Reliable, creative and well-organized our musicians are flexible and easy to work with. They strive to collaborate with your artistic and musical desires to create just what you have envisioned. Having provided musical entertainment for thousands of weddings and parties, and played for numerous shows and recordings, we work closely with our clients to provide just the right music for their special event.
Whether you need musical entertainment indoor or outdoor, in a ballroom, on the beach, or even on a yacht, we can work with you selecting the right group of musicians and complimenting repertoire. We serve NY (including LI and the Hamptons), NJ, CT, and PA. From a solo violin to an entire chamber orchestra- you choose and we bring you the finest music!
Dilyana Tsenov: Founder
We offer variety of musical styles such as classical, pop, jazz, Broadway etc.
What to Expect
Typical Gig Duration: 60 - 240 minutes
Vogue Music Events is New York and New Jersey's premier provider of classical music for weddings, corporate and non-profit events, private parties, fundraisers and fashion events. Our group of outstanding musicians and years of experience in the field is what sets us apart from any other classical ensembles in the Tri-State area. We are committed to bringing tasteful and personalized music entertainment options of the highest quality to complement your special occasion.
Reliable, creative and well-organized our musicians are flexible and easy to work with. They strive to collaborate with your artistic and musical desires to create just what you have envisioned. Having provided classical music entertainment for thousands of wedding ceremonies and parties, and played for numerous shows and recordings, we work closely with our clients to provide just the right music for their special event.
Whether you need music for your indoor or outdoor wedding, in a ballroom, on the beach, or even on a yacht, we can work with you selecting the right group of musicians and complementing repertoire. We serve NY (including LI and the Hamptons), NJ, CT, and PA. From a solo violin to an entire classical chamber orchestra- you choose and we bring you the finest classical music!
Armless chairs. If the event is outdoor, sun shade is required.
We offer amplification system - recommended for events bigger than 100 people.
1. All I Ask of You–A.L. Webber
2. All I Want Is You – U2
3. All You Need Is Love – Beatles
4. Always – Bon Jovi
5. At Last – Etta James
6. Beautiful Day – U2
7. Besame Mucho
8. Bitter Sweet Symphony – The Verve
9. Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
10. Can’t Help Falling In Love – Elvis Presley
11. Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You – Lady Antebellum
12. Charade- Bee Gees
13. Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
14. Cinema Paradiso – E. Moriconne
15. Clocks - Coldplay
16. Come Fly With Me – Frank Sinatra
17. Could You Be Loved - Bob Marley
18. Disney Collection - *Please ask for specific songs
19. Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
20. Everything – Michael Buble
21. Everything I do – B. Adams
22. From This Moment On- Shania Twain
23. Glasgow Love Theme – From Love Actually
24. Good Life – One Republic
25. Hallelujah – From Shrek
26. He is a Pirate – From the Pirates of the Caribbean
27. Heaven – Brian Adams
28. Here Comes the Sun – G. Harrison
29. Here, There and Everywhere – The Beatles
30. I Do It For You – Brian Adams
31. I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing – Aerosmith
32. I Want to Hold Your Hand – The Beatles
33. Imagine- John Lennon
34. In My Life – The Beatles
35. Is This Love - Bob Marley
36. It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
37. I’ll Stand By You – The Pretenders
38. Just Dance – Lady Gaga
39. Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
40. Kiss From a Rose – Seal
41. La Vie en Rose- Edit Piaf
42. Lean On Me – B. Withers
43. Let It Be – The Beatles
44. Love Me Tender- Elvis Presley
45. Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet
46. Mamma Mia – ABBA
47. Make you feel my love - Adele
48. Michelle – The Beatles
49. My Way – Paul Anka
50. No More I Love Yous – Annie Lennox
51. One – U2
52. One Love – Bob Marley
53. Only Time- Enya
54. Paradise – Coldplay
55. Patch Adams – Main Theme
56. Poker Face – Lady Gaga
57. Portuguese Love Theme – from Love Actually
58. Seasons Of Love – From Rent
59. Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stivie Wonder
60. Smooth Criminal – M. Jackson
61. Someone Like You - Adele
62. Stairway to Heaven- Led Zeppelin
63. Still Loving You - Scorpions
64. Strangers in the Night
65. Sweet Child of Mine- Guns’n’Roses
66. Sweet Home Alabama
67. The Holiday – Hans Zimmer
68. The Scientist – Coldplay
69. To Make You Feel My Love – Bob Dylan, Adele
70. Top Of the World – Dixie Chicks
71. Train – Marry Me
72. Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
73. Two Steps from Hell - Heart of Courage
74. Unforgettable – Nat King Cole
75. Viva La Vida – Coldplay
76. What a Wonderful World – Luis Armstrong
77. What Makes You Beautiful -
78. When You Were Young- the Killers
79. Where Everybody Knows Your Name – from “Cheers”
80. Who Wants To Live Forever - Queen
81. With or Without You – U2
82. Without You – David Guetta, Usher
83. Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
84. Yellow – Coldplay
85. Yellow – The Beatles
86. Yellow Submarine- Beatles
87. Yesterday – The Beatles
88. Your Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
89. Your Song – Elton John
Past Booked Dates:
11-17-2012 — Harbor LinksGolf Course, NY
11-03-2012 — Highlands Country Club, Garrison, NY
10-21-2012 — Bernardsville, NJ
10-13-2012 — Columbia University, NY
10-13-2012 — Jheritan Mahwah Hotel, NJ
10-07-2012 — Crystal Plaza, Livingston NJ
10-06-2012 — The Chart House in Weehawken, NJ
09-29-2012 — Scotch Plains, NJ
09-29-2012 — White Plains, NY
09-29-2012 — Babylon, NJ
09-29-2012 — Jersey City, NJ
09-27-2012 — Brooklyn, NY
09-22-2012 — Brooklyn, NY
10-14-2011 — Manahawken, NJ
07-22-2011 — Belville, NJ
06-26-2011 — The Waldorf Astoria, NY
06-19-2011 — Tarrytown, NY
06-18-2011 — Crystal Spring Resort, Hamburg NJ
05-30-2011 — Marina del Rey, Bronx, NY
05-22-2011 — Birchwood Manor, Whippany NJ
05-22-2011 — Bronx Botanical Gardens, NY
05-21-2011 — North Hills Country Club, Manhasset, NY
05-20-2011 — Snug Harbor Chinese Gardens
2006: 98 gigs
2007: 150 gigs
2008: 197 gigs
2009: 175 gigs
2010: 200 gigs
2011: 93 gigs
Available for Your
Anniversary Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bar/Bat Mitzvah Party, Bar/Lounge, Birthday Party, Church Service, Concert Venue, Corporate Event, Cruise, Dinner Dance, Fair, Festival, Fundraiser, Grand Opening, Hotel, Launch Party, Private Party, Restaurant, Reunion, Studio Session, Sweet 16 Party, Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Reception