Jody Soland is a singer-songwriter, speaker and workshop leader whose passion and purpose is quickly evident to anyone who has the pleasure of experiencing the gifts she brings.
Richly talented, she is known for her warm, friendly personality, her natural ability to connect with her audiences, her exceptional vocals, and the unique skill she has for capturing any message and delivering it in beautiful self-penned songs that move people heart and soul.
Open, engaging, kind, compassionate, inspiring, heartfelt, passionate, witty, thought provoking and empowering are some of the words audiences use to describe Jody.
She has written hundreds of custom songs for Weddings, Best selling Author's, Well-known Speakers, Ministers, private and non-profit Groups. She has also performed her music at countless events around the country, and her clients include IBM, The Boy Scouts of America, The Cancer Association, AudioTechnica, U.S., National S.A.V.E., American Holistic Medical Association, Unity Church, and Girls for the World.
What to Expect
Typical Gig Duration: 15 - 120 minutes
For Meetings and Corporate Events:
Hotel and Event ballroom sound systems with speakers mounted in the ceiling are not adequate for live music.
Please provide a separate PA system to ensure excellent sound quality and balance.
This consists of:
• A powered mixer with at least three open channels:
One for Guitar, one for Vocals, and one for a CD player.
• A guitar cable from Jody’s guitar to the sound system.
• A cable for a CD player and or laptop computer that runs to the sound system board.
• A good quality vocal microphone (e.g. Shure SM 58 or 57).
• A gooseneck mic stand.
• Two or more (depending on size of room) speakers on stands.
• All other appropriate cables, including an extra XLR cable or direct box for guitar.
On the Stage Please Provide:
• A small table for water and CD player and or lap top computer.
• Gooseneck mic stand, height adjustable.
• Guitar stand.
Setting the Stage:
• Please provide a riser or stage of at least 8 x 10 feet.
• Please place the stage in the room as far away from exits, entrances, kitchens and any other distractions as possible.
• Please seat the audience as close to the stage as possible.
• If you are having your event somewhere that has multiple choices of rooms, please choose a room that is not next to a high energy and/or loud event such as a wedding reception that may distract from your event.
• Please choose a theater seating if possible.
• Please make sure that the stage is lit well.
• Please provide a long covered table in a high traffic area that is well lit so that your attendees can visit before and after Jody’s performance.
Sound check: please have a sound technician meet Jody at least 60 minutes before the program to do a sound check and make sure everything is ready for her performance. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jody directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone: 330-515-1302
Available for Your
Anniversary Party, Awards Night, Church Service, Concert Venue, Convention, Corporate Event, Funeral Service, Luncheon/Tea, Religious Celebration, Studio Session, Wedding Ceremony
Singing Guitarists in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Event not near Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio?
Search a different location
When booking a Singing Guitarist…
Whether you hire Jody Soland or other Singing Guitarists in Cuyahoga Falls for your party, wedding, or event, Gig Salad makes it super-easy to book professional Singing Guitarists.
We strongly recommend that all communication be kept on the Gig Salad Booking Platform as you book your Singing Guitarist. When you do, we’re able to offer numerous benefits that we can’t guarantee if you take communication or deposit payment off the Gig Salad platform. Our booking system is easy to use and handles secure deposit payments from you to the Cuyahoga Falls Singing Guitarist of your choice.
Additionally, the quote/agreement sent from your Singing Guitarist to you using the Gig Salad platform, should outline performance fees, extras, arrival and departure times, cancellation policy, insurance information and other details.