Our mission is to provide outstanding personal service and deliver a flawless musical performance to create an atmosphere of elegance, romance, virtuosity and passion for your event.
Violins, Viola, Cello, Double bass
Clarinet, Piano, Accordion
They were very professional, sounded great, and even learned a song for us that we wanted played for our recessional.
I contacted the Wedding Musicians to play at my mothers funeral. I can say they were on time, accurate with everything they said they would do and obtained the music to 99% of the songs that we requested - the other 1% simply was unavailable. True professionals! Great contact information and communication. I highly recommend for your gig! The price was very reasonable - we hired them for 2.5 hours and had some of the songs in a precise order along with certain songs to open and close sections out. Highly organized. You should not be disappointed if you hire them! Just do it if you are on the fence - well worth every dollar spent. Thank you!
Price Range: Contact for rates
Gig Length: 20 - 60 minutes
Languages: English, Russian, Spanish, Other
What to Expect
We are dedicated to provide the best performance of the music you choose and bring you a service to remember .
We provide different ensembles performing Wedding, Classical, Pop, Sacred, Tango, Klezmer, Jazz and other music. We look forward to being a part of your wedding event.
- We are professional musicians playing for weddings and other events.
- We will provide for your event any music you wish to be performed.
- We have: violins, viola, cello, bass, piano, accordion, drum set, singers
NEW!! DANCE!! TANGO!!
Our instructor, Moshe Shulman, can teach the couple Argentine Tango moves for their first dance! contact here for inquiries.
Past Booked Events
|July 01, 2017 • 4:30pm - 6:00pm||Wedding Ceremony|
|September 10, 2016 • 12:30pm - 2:00pm||Wedding Ceremony|
|August 23, 2015||Wedding Ceremony|
|April 12, 2014||Funeral Service|
|August 23, 2013||Wedding Ceremony|
|May 24, 2013||Wedding Ceremony|
Classical Music (Ave Maria, Bridal March, Wedding March, Air by Bach, Ariso by Bach, Pachelbel Canon in D, and more...)
Por Una Cabeza
(Scent of a woman)
El Dia Que Mi Quieras (Luis Gardel)
Aaron Bowers Music(13)
7 Verified Bookings
Recent review: Very friendly guys that provided great music for our Speak-easy themed event.
Hot Club of Buffalo(0)
1 Verified Booking
Whether you're 9 or 90, The Hot Club of Buffalo makes everyone happy. Dancers love the rhythms. Audiences love…
Jarek Dabrowski Group(4)
5 Verified Bookings
Recent review: Jarek elevated the party, taking guest requests and being able to play both soft tempo and upbeat…
Jessica La Music(0)
New to gig salad but not to performing, Jessica is an incredibly versatile musician with 16 years of professional…