We Dream of Lions, a wedding, corporate, fundraiser band. We are professional musicians based out of Leduc who's musicians have performed all over Leduc & Edmonton Area. Forming in 2016, We Dream of Lions has been learning, performing covers from many different genres as well as writing their own songs.
We Dream of Lions specializes in corporate events, as well as weddings. They are willing to create the perfect package & song list for your event! Don't hesitate to contact Dona (Lead Singer & Manager), to book now - as dates are quickly filling fast for 2017!
Price Range: $800 and up
Gig Length: 60 - 120 minutes
Languages: English, Tagalog
Additional Booking Notes
The Vendor (We Dream of Lions) agrees to provide:
1. A vocalist(s)/guitarist/bassist/drummer band. Band attire is semi-formal for male performers; black or other formal/performance wear for female performers.
2. The band generally plays three sets of music, for 50-60 minutes each and 30 minute breaks. This timing is flexible based on the needs of the occasion.
3. Set-up of musical equipment: Setup can begin as early as 4 hours before the performance at the discretion of the Customer. All equipment will be set by thirty minutes before performance time.
4. Sound equipment: powered speakers, in-ear monitors, mixing console, powered sub woofers, microphones, cables, instruments and amplifiers.
5. Teardown of musical equipment: All equipment will be cleared from the venue by one and a half hours after the performance.
6. The Customer has the opportunity to submit requests from our Song List (available upon request) a minimum of four weeks before the event. Additional requests require a minimum of six weeks’ notice and carry a $200 fee per song. There is no guarantee that songs not currently part of band repertoire will be performed, but it does offer the Customer the opportunity to customize the event.
7. A refund to the Customer if the Vendor fails to perform to the terms of this contract. If the band is a “no-show”, the Vendor will provide a full refund including the initial deposit. This will never happen as long as we are in business!
The Customer agrees to provide:
1. A non-refundable deposit of 50% to reserve the date.
2. The remaining balance owing by cash or certified cheque must be made on the date of the performance.
3. Communication regarding any changes in timing, performance parameters, requested music, etc.
4. A written timeline on or before the performance day, recognizing that some elements of this timeline may shift.
5. A three hour set-up/sound check window, preferably with no guests in attendance.
6. A requested performance area or stage of 20 feet by 16 feet.
7. A minimum of 3X 15 amp 110V electrical outlets within 25 feet of the band.
8. Storage space for cases, gear, etc.
9. The band does require a meal for evening events.
10. A private “Green Room” or area for band warm-ups, pre-show preparations and band breaks. Bottled water, coffee, tea, assorted soft drinks, and light snacks please and thank you!
11. Parking for 4 vehicles in the Greater Edmonton Region. Heated indoor parking for a 1 ton truck and trailer and 2nd vehicle at no additional cost if outside the Greater Edmonton Region.
12. For events outside of the Edmonton region, one night hotel accommodation at a minimum 3 star Trip Advisor rated hotel for 4 people (2 rooms) with a 4/5 customer satisfaction rating.
23 miles from Leduc
Recent review: Our company hired Uptown for a Christmas Party this past week. Right from the start they were…
23 miles from Leduc
Step out of the ordinary and leave your inhibitions at the door! The Famous Dueling Piano Show travels throughout…
23 miles from Leduc
River City Jukebox is a professional and highly entertaining cover band based out of Edmonton, Alberta. Well…
Red Deer, AB
69 miles from Leduc
We are a 4 piece dance band who plays country and classic rock cover tunes. We play any and all places live…