As Harvard's oldest co-ed a cappella group, the Harvard Opportunes have been providing the Boston area with lively performances for over 30 years. The Opportunes are known for their intricate six-to-eight-part harmonies as well as their stage presence and sense of humor. We love to entertain all audiences, so feel free to drop us a line for more information!
Price Range: Contact for rates
Gig Length: 5 - 70 minutes
What to Expect
The best thing about a cappella is that we can perform whenever, wherever. We don't need a load-in time, we don't need microphones –we don't even need a stage! Our performance is guaranteed to be entertaining to your guests of all ages, as we perform music from various generations and have a wide set-list to choose from. We are professional, punctual, and passionate about our performance, and we won't let you down.
Founded in 1980, we are Harvard's oldest (and boldest) co-ed a cappella group. Our wide repertoire ranges from the funky grooves of Stevie Wonder to the soulful R&B of John Legend, all the way to the spooky Americana of The Civil Wars and the upbeat pop of Demi Lovato. Catch us at one of our many events on campus and around the world, or book us today and we'll come to you!
Additional Booking Notes
Don't have a microphone? Not a problem. We are very low-tech, and can work with your needs.
Past Booked Events
|February 25, 2017 • 7:30pm - 7:45pm||Surprise|
|February 04, 2017 • 5:00pm - 5:30pm||Surprise|
|December 12, 2016 • 6:00pm - 6:15pm||Holiday Party (Christmas)|
1. Midnight Train to Georgia, Gladys Knight and the Pips
2. Michael Jackson Medley
3. Up the Ladder to the Roof, Nylons
4. Let the Music Play, Shannon
5. Change in My Life, Traditional
6. My Girl, The Temptations
7. Somebody to Love, Queen
8. Not Over You, Gavin Degraw
9. Destiny’s Child Medley
10. I Wish, Stevie Wonder
11. Give Your Heart A Break, Demi Lovato
12. I Want Crazy, Hunter Haynes
13. Valerie, Amy Winehouse
14. Summertime, Gershwins
15. Gravity, Sara Bareilles
16. The Way You Make Me Feel, Michael Jackson
17. Goodbye in Her Eyes, Zach Browne Band
18. Larger Than Life, The Backstreet Boys
19. Barton Hollow, The Civil Wars
20. You Give Me Something, James Morrison
|S Reid||Business Manager|