This vendor provides virtual services
We are dedicated to entertaining/connecting people (friends, family, communities, groups, colleagues, etc) through VIRTUAL events that are comfortable, fun, social, & safe. Every fully hosted event sees us moderate Game or Trivia entertainment on a live video conference call. An experienced MC provides instructions/encouragement, offers tech help, keeps score online, and strategically places players in small groups to easily meet others through fun.
If you want your favorite people to simultaneously have fun, be social, feel comfortable, and be safe - you came to the right place! It's our passion to effectively bring groups (of up to 45 screens) together through unique virtual fun.
Price Range: $345-$495
Gig Length: 100 - 180 minutes
Insurance: $1,000,000 - Commercial General Liability AND Workers Comp
What to Expect
- You choose either virtual trivia or virtual games to be enjoyed by your group (up to 45 logins).
- A Zoom video link, professional marketing graphic, & event description are provided so you can easily pass along to your favorite people.
- Participants click the link at event start time to safely login on computer or smartphone.
- Our host greets players, gives tech help, & ensures players meet others through engaging fun.
- Participants are given rules, instructions, & encouragement in the large virtual room.
- Residents are placed in different virtual rooms at strategic times to connect/play in small groups.
- Scores are kept with online tracking system so players see where they rank in real time.
- Every round sees the host choose a different game/trivia to keep things fresh.
- Simultaneously, the host switches teams so people consistently meet new folks.
- The games or trivia challenges played are determined by the host based on your recommendations, the demographics of the group, and what types of fun are being enjoyed the most.
Our fascination with social entertainment began growing up in small towns with no fun nearby. It grew quickly through college and 14 years of managing movie theaters & amusement parks.
As our work experience progressed to lead bigger businesses and live in larger cities, our passion increased with it. However, the more people we entertained and lived near, the less real connections we experienced. This led us to wonder if the power of entertainment could be used to effectively connect groups through events that are specifically designed to be virtual, comfortable, fun, AND social. Our enthusiastic answer is Switchboard Games!
We love what we do, the leaders we assist, and the people we virtually connect along the way!
Additional Booking Notes
The only thing your people need to enjoy our virtual game or trivia events is a laptop or smartphone that has access to the internet. Past that, we encourage players to have their favorite drink, a pen, paper, and light on their smiling face!
Influences & Inspiration
We grew up enjoying games of all types...sports, board games, conversation games, trivia, challenges, game shows, etc. We have continued to love the simple fun they provide as we've moved all over the country. Through these moves, we realized we now have friends and family all over the nation. That said, our virtual services are meant to bring people together across the US through unique games or trivia enjoyed in a high fun/low pressure virtual environment.
Laptop (preferred) or a smart phone.
If players haven't used Zoom before, they can quickly download the free Zoom app or download their free software in advance (takes roughly 1-2 minutes).
Once logged in, our friendly host will gladly explain everything they need to know about the technology they'll be using and the fun they'll be having!