Thanks for taking a look at us. We are a pop/dance cover band that can play any venue type: the local bar/restaurant, private parties, corporate events, and weddings, as a duet/trio providing cocktail music up to the full dance band configuration.
We have an unbroken track record of compelling performances with very complimentary reviews from all of our clients, which accounts for our large number of repeat engagements, in addition to over 500 followers on Facebook.
Take a stroll through the Photos section for reviews and a picture bio of our team.
Price Range: $400 - $3900
Gig Length: 120 - 300 minutes
What to Expect
We show up to entertain. That means our singers are going to help lead the crowd into participation, help with announcements, and keep the party going.
As far as performance style, easiest way to find this out is to check out the "Scarlett Sometime" channel on YouTube. There are plenty of examples of our performance style
Our song list illustrates our "cross-generational " strategy, so there is something for everyone in what we perform. We will definitely bring a lighthearted vibe to the event as our front people are well versed in interacting with and motivating the crowd. And our video clips are live and unedited, so you know what you are going to get.
Our job is not just to be your entertainment vendor, but to work with you to make your event a success. We are a pretty flexible crew, no 'band attitude', and can accommodate most reasonable requests with sufficient lead time. Just ask.
If anything, once booked, we will most likely over communicate where needed up thru the day of the event.
Need people to get up and DANCE and sing along? Looking to juice up your party or corporate event? You won't do better than Scarlett Sometime.
Our team is one of the most talented you'll find locally. We have been performing for an average of 30 years or more, at venues like the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Hard Rock Cafe, and big name casinos like the Venetian in Las Vegas and Harrah's. Members of our band have been finalists in national competitions like the Fortune Magazine Battle of the Corporate Bands, and in the national karaoke contest featured on GMA.
There is something in our repertoire for everyone to love, from the hair bands of the 80s, grunge from the 90s, up through the latest from Adele, Daft Punk, Bruno Mars, and P!nk. We're sensitive to volume limitations, and can adjust our sets to match your event's particular schedule.
We've also developed a following of over 500 on social media (Facebook & Twitter) We're not hard to find there if you'd like to follow us (search 'scarlett sometime')
We'll arrive with plenty of time to set up, be ready to start at the required time, play the full hours committed, be respectful of your guests, and keep your party moving with danceable rock, pop, and R&B music from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. Additionally, we will provide music during each of our breaks (which are negotiable).
Past Booked Events
|November 07, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Special Olympics Benefit (Villanova University)|
|October 17, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Shake It Up Parkinson's Disease Benefit (West Chester, PA)|
|September 26, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Get Well Gabby Cancer Victim Weekend Benefit (Phoenixville, PA)|
1. Ain't It Fun (Paramour)
2. Ain't Too Proud to Beg (Temptations/Rolling Stones)
3. All Jacked Up (Gretchen Wilson)
4. All Right Now (Free)
5. Any Way You Want It (Journey)
6. Bad Case of Loving You (Robert Palmer)
7. Barracuda (Heart)
8. Because The Night (Patti Smith)
9. Black Horse & A Cherry Tree (KT Tunstall)
10. Blow Me One Last Kiss (P!nk)
11. Boogie Oogie Oogie (Taste of Honey)
12. Brighter Than The Sun (Colbie Caillat)
13. Bring Me To Life (Evanescence)
14. Celebrity Skin (Hole)
15. Domino (Jessie J)
16. Don't Stop Believing (Journey)
17. Don't You Forget About Me (Simple Minds)
18. Everybody Wants To Rule The World (Tears For Fears)
19. Ex's & Oh's (Elle King)
20. Faith (George Michael)
21. Get Lucky (Daft Punk)
22. Give Me One Reason To Stay Here (Tracy Chapman)
23. Go Your Own Way (Fleetwood Mac)
24. Goodbye To You (Scandal)
25. Happy (Pharrell Williams)
26. Hard To Handle (Black Crowes)
27. Hey Jealousy (Gin Blossoms)
28. Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Pat Benetar)
29. Hot Blooded (Foregner)
30. I Feel Good (James Brown)
31. I Hate Myself For Lovin You (Joan Jett)
32. I Wanna Be Sedated (Ramones)
33. I Want You To Want Me (Cheap Trick)
34. Just A Girl (No Doubt)
35. Just Like Heaven (The Cure)
36. Keep Your Hands To Yourself (Georgia Satellites)
37. Lady Marmalade (Patty Labelle)
38. (Let's) Get This Party Started (Pink)
39. Livin' On A Prayer (Bon Jovi)
40. Locked Out of Heaven (Bruno Mars)
41. Mercy (Duffy)
42. Mustang Sally (Various)
43. My Favorite Mistake (Sheryl Crow)
44. My Own Worst Enemy (Lit)
45. Never Say Goodbye (Bon Jovi)
46. One Way Or Another (Blondie)
47. Piece Of My Heart (Big Brother & The Holding Company)
48. Play That Funky Music (Wild Cherry)
49. Raise Your Glass (Pink)
50. Respect (Aretha Franklin)
51. Ring Of Fire (Social Distortion)
52. Roam (B52's)
53. Rock This Town (Stray Cats)
54. Rolling In The Deep (Adele)
55. Shake Your Body Down (Michael Jackson)
56. Shooting Star (Bad Company)
57. Shut Up And Dance (Walk The Moon)
58. Smooth (Santana)
59. Smooth Operator (Sade)
60. Some Kind Of Wonderful (Grand Funk Railroad)
61. Soul Man (Blues Brothers)
62. Spiderwebs (No Doubt)
63. Sweet Child O Mine (Guns & Roses)
64. Time After Time (Cindi Lauper)
65. Valerie (Amy Winehouse)
66. Walk Like An Egyptian (Bangles)
67. What I Like About You (The Romantics)
68. (Who Says You) Can't Go Home (Bon Jovi/ Nettles)
69. Wild Nights (Mellencamp)
70. Would I Lie To You (Eurythmics)
71. You Shook Me All Night Long (AC-DC)
72. Your Love (Outfield)
Influences & Inspiration
Classic rock. blues, R&B/Motown, southern rock, punk, metal, rockabilly, country.
Hazards: Outdoor events with temperature is below 55F plays havoc with instrument tuning and operation (and finger flexibility). Any obvious water hazard (e.g., floating docks, rainy unprotected outdoor venue, edge of a pool) is unusable.
Power: Up to, usually less than, 15A (typical single wall outlet); if a long distance from power source, we bring a 100' extension cord capable of 15A over 100’ (let us know if we need this). Most home extension cords cannot carry that load that distance
Gear: We bring all gear, sound system, stage power distribution, and backline. Would like to take vehicles close to playing area. Depending on logistics, it can take upwards of 2 hours to set up and sound check.
Lighting: If playing outdoors at night, we need reasonable light to see what we are doing during the performance. We have stage lighting, just let us know if we need to bring it.
Playing Environment: Reasonably level surface; optimal 10'x20' but we've made do with a lot less. If outdoors, cover for the playing area is a good idea; in the summer the sun can play havoc with both heat and visibility issues.
13 miles from King Of Prussia
Recent review: Patrice and her band are nothing short of spectacular. They played a 70’s themed disco party…
13 miles from King Of Prussia
Recent review: The boys did a great job at our cocktail party.
13 miles from King Of Prussia
Recent review: BAMN Productions helped to make our show a huge success! The equipment was as outstanding as…
8 miles from King Of Prussia
Recent review: My husband and I can not speak highly enough about The Philly Keys. We saw them playing at our…