This vendor provides virtual services
I am a professional Santa having graduated from the Charles W. Howard Santa Claus School, The Santa Claus Conservatory, The Brothers Claus, and completed the B.A.B.S. course. I have a clear background check and am fully insured. I love Home Visits, Cookies, or Breakfast with Santa parties, parades, store open houses, corporate events, virtual visits, Santa Photo Shoots, and Christmas Eve Sneak-A-Peeks. Santa can bring Mrs. Claus and an Elf or two if desired. I cover North Mississippi but I am available for travel most anywhere in the United States and Internationally. My rates are based upon time, travel, and type of event. Book early for your best selection of dates and times.
From the first contact with Santa B he was very professional. He asked exactly what we were looking for and our address for mileage purposes. He got back to me within a few minutes for a quote which was very reasonable! I had forgotten to tell him a few things so I was able to txt him which was VERY helpful with the little one around. Santa responded quickly and friendly. When he arrived at the house you could just feel the magic! He was AWESOME! He was so good to my kids! He went above and beyond my expectations. My little one is now telling everyone his sister caught Santa, he ate cookies with him and they had some guy time. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Santa B! If you want a memory your child will share with his kids and grandkids you need Santa B. Thanks again Santa for being apart of our first Christmas as 3.
Santa Breckenridge was absolutely the best!
Well versed in every regard. Our granddaughters (7 &4) accepted him as Santa
And went on to interact with him with many questions which Santa expertly answered and commented on. We would definitely hire Santa Breckenridge again. He is the real deal!-
Santa came for a cookie decorating party and was a delight. He even wore a baker’s jacket. I was very pleased with how he handled the kids and the kids were amazed with him!!
Response from Santa Breckenridge:
Thank you so much for you great review. I loved my visit with everyone...Santa had a Blast! 😆
Merry Christmas 🎄 and I hope to see you all again next year.
He is literally the best Santa and my girls absolutely loved him!! Still talking about it!! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!
Price Range: $100 and up
Gig Length: 30 - 720 minutes
Insurance: $2,000,000 - Performer Insurance
Phone Number: Call
What to Expect
What to Expect from Your Visit from Santa Claus
Every visit is different, but here are some things you might expect:
• A special entrance from Santa
• Meet and greet
• Photo opportunities
• “Chair time” when kids (and adults!) can sit with Santa individually
• Q and As with Santa
• Performances such as singing, storytelling, or reading The Night Before Christmas
• Handing out gifts
• A hearty goodbye and magical exit
I am a professional Santa having graduated from the Charles W. Howard Santa Claus School, The Santa Claus Conservatory, The Brothers Claus and completed the B.A.B.S. course. I have a clear background check and am fully insured. I love Home Visits, Cookies or Breakfast with Santa parties, parades, store open houses, corporate events, Santa Photo Shoots, and my favorite Christmas Eve Sneak-A-Peeks. I cover North Mississippi but I am available for travel most anywhere in the United States and Internationally. My rates are based upon time, travel, and type of event. Book early for your best selection of dates and times.
Additional Booking Notes
Having Santa come to your home is a wondrous thing for young and old alike. Here are some quick tips to making this the very best party or visit possible.
1. Make certain Santa has an assigned contact who will have their phone on (and charged), just in case. This contact person should check their phone regularly.
2. If there are any pets who might be over-excited by a big guy in a fur-trimmed suit, it might be best for them to relax elsewhere, in a closed room.
3. You will want to have all your cameras and devices ready and charged.
4. Where should Santa sit for photos? Well, Santa’s suit is pretty warm, so not too close to fireplaces. It is also helpful to seat Santa away from large reflective surfaces (like mirrors and glass doors). We don’t want flash bounce to ruin your pictures.
5. Santa will probably need a helper or two. Santa True will send you information on just how those assistants can help out.
6. Coordination is important. It could be awkward for Santa to show up in the middle of a meal or when someone has just run to the store for some more eggnog. Please have someone who will bring everyone together, to be ready when Santa shows up.
7. In many people’s minds, Santa usually comes down the chimney. But if he’s arriving by car, you need to have a specially reserved parking spot for him. An easy way to do this is to have one of the cars in the driveway pulled all the way back (closest to the street). When Santa arrives, the Helper pulls this car forward and Santa pulls in behind him. Make certain Santa has all of the security information, if you live in a gated community.
8. Speaking of cars and reindeer, it’s not unusual for children to want to follow Santa out. Be ready to have a distraction to pull the kids away, after you hear him call out, “Happy Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night!”
9. Seating is important. A sturdy, straight back, dining room chair will often do fine. You can decorate around it and even put it next to your Christmas Tree. But people will need to have easy access around it. And we don’t want any gifts to be trampled.
Taking Photos with Santa Claus
• Charge your batteries. Have all your cameras and smartphones ready, fully charged, connected to wi-fi, and prepared before the event begins.
• Take photos first. Try to get the photos done early in the event. You’ll have time to get everything you want and folks are still fresh with the wonder of the visit. Then you can relax and just visit!
• Photos with pets. Santa is usually good with pets, but if you want photos with pets, there should be a lap blanket and plenty of advanced notice. If Santa has to visit someone else that day who is allergic to pets, he might not be able to hold your pet for the photo. Instead, he will ask you to hold them and stand or sit nearby.
Santa Claus Reminders
• Santa is not likely to tell children they are on the naughty list, even if you ask him to.
• Santa is not likely to eat or drink, beyond a few nibbles or sips. A bottle of water is always welcome. However, it might be difficult to keep a beard pristine and white gloves stain easily.
• Santa will not accept any drink that is alcoholic. Remember, he has to drive the sleigh.
Lastly, if you really enjoy the visit, please leave a great review and give referrals. And if possible, send Santa any photos that can be shared. That way, you help support the Arts and make even more Christmas magic possible for those in your community!
Upcoming Booked Events
|December 05, 2021 • 11:00am - 1:00pm||Christmas Party|
|December 13, 2021 • 5:00pm - 7:00pm||Christmas Party|
Past Booked Events
|December 01, 2021 • 10:00am - 6:30pm||Studio Session|
|December 19, 2020 • 6:00pm - 6:45pm||Surprise|
|December 19, 2020 • 5:00pm - 5:30pm||Surprise|
|December 15, 2020 • 1:00pm - 3:00pm||Corporate Event|
|November 07, 2020 • 2:00pm - 2:30pm||Children’s Birthday Party|
|December 24, 2019–December 25, 2019 • 11:30pm - 12:15am||Surprise|
|December 24, 2019 • 7:30pm - 8:30pm||Christmas Party|
|December 23, 2019 • 5:00pm - 7:00pm||Corporate Event|
|December 22, 2019 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Children's Birthday Party|
|December 22, 2019 • 6:00pm - 6:15pm||Surprise|
|December 14, 2019 • 6:00pm - 7:30pm||Personal Occasion|
|December 08, 2019 • 3:00pm - 4:00pm||Christmas Party|
Reserve a spot for Santa’s sleigh. Parking is important, especially if it’s limited (or your house is on a hill). Ask your Santa if they need a space reserved for them. One great method: Have someone park in Santa’s spot, then right before he arrives, pu
Prepare your seating arrangements. After Santa makes his entrance, he should have a designated place to sit. The best kind of chair for Santa is a strong one, preferably with a straight back and without arms. When Santa has someone in his lap, he needs hi
Where to put Santa’s chair? We recommend putting it near the Christmas tree or someplace well-lit with a festive background. Avoid putting Santa near the roaring fireplace; he’s already very warm. Keeping the house a little cool is great for Ol’ St. Nick.
Think about background noise. A Christmas performance is for the whole family. When the music is blaring or the crowd is loud and rowdy, some of the magic will be lost if Santa can’t be heard. While Santa is there, have everybody join in and have your rev