This vendor provides virtual services
We're dressed snazzy & start on time! Parisian classics, jazz, n' swing! Background or interactive entertainment. Danceable American, ethnic, & classical added to taste. Vocalist can rove amongst guests. Cheerful about requests, we tailor event for you. See reviews!
We're a 3-octave vocalist/dancer, beloved variety pianist, Scottish Fiddling Champion violinist, award-winning accordionist, harmonies--all composers--so enjoy really good entertainment!
Clients/venues include: Pacific NW Ballet, Microsoft, Olympic Fairmont, American Heart Assoc.--Fundraisers, weddings, openings, corporate & private parties.
See LIVE @ French-owned Maximilien, Pike Pl. Market, 1st Thursday duo & NYE trio!
I hired Rouge to play a rooftop performance for a surprise date night for my wife. Rouge was very accommodating (within reason) to my requests for a sneaky setup while my wife was out of the house and allowed me to change to night because of inclement weather. The night of the performance they showed up on time and were professional in maintaining social distancing guidelines. They played a custom mix of songs with a blend of swinging French tunes, tangos, waltzes, and sit-back and relax performance tunes. My wife and I had an absolute blast of a time. I highly recommend to anyone looking for something fun and out of the ordinary.
Response from Rouge:
What a romantic, playful night!
They danced and listened, interacted with us and watched, then were playful with each other. What an honor to be part of such a night full of love!
I hired Rouge to perform for one of our gallery openings at the Tacoma Art Museum. Their performance took the energy of the event to the next level. I loved how interactive they were with the crowd and they are very talented. Some many complements were received and they were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend booking them for your next event.
Price Range: $200-$3500
Gig Length: 50 - 240 minutes
Languages: English, French
Phone Number: Call
What to Expect
1) Easy to work with, we want to create the event of your imagination. Good communication before and during event makes the date!
2) Not a pushy performer, our vocalist picks and chooses when appropriate moments are to interact to have everyone engaged in a good time! Her joie vivre manifests in dancing with guests, warm serenading, and fantastic dancing!
3) We dress well to create an atmosphere of style, elegance, and fun. Choose if you want a light, sexy look or more elegant gown. Men wear ties.
5) The quartet is vocals, violin, piano, and accordion. Pianist and violinist add back-up harmonies to various songs! Violinist dances too. We do quartet to duos. (Guitar can be added.)
6) We bring a recorded playlist for breaks, pre-show, or intermission.
7) If you have a projector and screen, we can provide projections that add to the music.
Top musicians, we're on the prestigious 4Culture Touring Arts Roster, and for national concerts, are represented by Pat Alberti Performing Artists. Our violinist is a National Scottish Fiddling Champion and our accordionist was nominated for a National Best Polka CD. Vocalist and pianist wrote an original musical also accepted onto the Touring Arts Roster. So enjoy really good entertainment!
Some of our clients/venues: Seattle Art Museum, Chihuly Glass Museum, Microsoft, Olympic Fairmont, American Heart Association, Emeritus/Brookdale communities, Woodland Park Rose Garden, ChocoFest, Sheraton, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Bloedel Reserve, Woodinville Wine Highway.
Rouge recordings are on NPR, The Food Channel, Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean video games, film, theater soundtracks, and radio stations internationally.
Rouge has engaged people at fundraisers, weddings, openings, corporate & private parties, retirement communities, concert and festival venues.
Additional Booking Notes
• We have an excellent, unobtrusive sound system if needed. However, if you have sound system and good engineer, we love it!
• Make sure you know where your power source is and that it is working!
• We set up an hour before guests arrive normally and do a thorough sound check. That insures a good outcome.
• Moving sound system to another space during event without a sound check can be tricky. Another system can be set in place but adds expense or plan on one location. For ceremonies, often we need very little amplification, so this can work fine.
• We bring IPod music for breaks, pre-show, or an intermission..
• Put light on us if possible. Do not put us in a dark corner if it is a corporate event--we are interesting and you will get more bang for your buck.
• We need about 4' around for each musician. We can be in a line or vocalist can be in front of trio. Don't have the room? We can have smaller ensemble or we just somehow cram in! Keyboard and accordion take the most space and violin and vocalist can float a bit. Depending on situation, we have one small monitor in front of us so we can hear each other well and give you the best sound.
• We have the option of bringing a solid white curtain or diaphonous circusy curtain as a back-drop. It hangs on 7' high, 12' long frame.
If you have a projector and screen, we can bring projections.
Past Booked Events
|May 21, 2020 • 8:00pm - 9:00pm||Dinner Party|
|October 12, 2019 • 5:30pm - 8:30pm||Wedding Ceremony|
|September 27, 2019 • 5:00pm - 7:00pm||Nonprofit Event|
|December 31, 2018 • 6:00pm - 11:00pm||New Yeaars Eve|
|December 10, 2018 • 7:00pm - 9:00pm||Accordion Society concert|
|November 29, 2018 • 5:00pm - 7:35pm||Maximilien|
|November 15, 2018 • 6:00pm - 9:00pm||Beaujolais Nouveau Maximilien|
|November 01, 2018 • 5:25pm - 7:35pm||Maximilien|
|January 30, 2016 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Freighthouse Square Tacoma|
|December 03, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Maximilien in Pike Pl Market|
|November 21, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Pike Place Market Atrium|
|November 13, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Egan's Ballard Jam House|
|October 10, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||St. John Vianney Vashon|
|October 10, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Seattle Art Museum|
|October 03, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Kitsap Forest Park|
|October 01, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Maximilien French Restaurant|
|September 27, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Century Ballroom|
|September 26, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Vintner's Door|
|September 26, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Chateau Valley|
|September 25, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||University Women's Club|
|September 24, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Chihuly Glass Museum|
La Vie en Rose
Ta Petite Flamme
What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
Keeping Out of Mischief Now
Little French Song
Sous le Ciel
So many. . .!
Influences & Inspiration
Edith Piaf, Zaz, Charles Aznavour, Carol Burnett, Pink Martini, Gypsy jazz-Django Reinhardt, Ella Fitzgerald, Carla Bruni, Amelie les Crayons, Charles Trenet, Nate King Cole, Portuguese Fado, Josephine Baker, many more.
Rouge technical needs are simple and we often bring everything including Bose speaker and recorded playlist for breaks. 2 channels vocal back-up mics 1 channel for hand-held wireless 2 mics (treble & bass) on piano (If keyboard, 1 DI for speaker) 1 chann