- Chicago, IL
- Business Motivational Speaker
- Travels nationwide
- $2000 - $12000
1. Event planners LOVE working with Tim Redmond and are VERY happy as Tim continually gets the highest evaluations
2. Audiences LOVE Tim's entertaining, "apply it now" principle driven, interactive presentations that sticks in their memory and inspires them months after the event.
3. Instead of a cookie-cutter presentation, Tim gathers unique info about the organization and audience to deliver timely principles that brings positive change in Keynotes, Workshops, and/or Training venues.
What to Expect
1. As a speaker, Tim Redmond fills his presentations with riveting stories drawn from his recent adventures, memorable "apply it now" principles, and fun, entertaining interaction with the audience.
2. You won't get a cookie-cutter, canned speech - rather, a researched and tailored presentation, authentically delivered, designed to deeply impact the attendees long after the event.
3. Expect significant jumps in motivation, productivity, and collaboration among the members of the audience.
Tim Redmond grew a leading high-tech company from only two to over 400 employees, generating over $100 million in profits then sold it to a Fortune 1000 company. Before then, he consulted as a CPA for PriceWaterhouse Coopers. Today Tim uses his extensive business experience in training leaders and growing multi-million dollar organizations. Tim brings powerful, positive change to individuals and organizations through his presentations and coaching.
A Speaker Your Audience Will Love.
Companies, conferences, and associations welcome Tim's lively keynotes and seminars to motivate their audience to grow their productivity, passion, and profits. When Tim Redmond takes the stage, people experience the kind of transformation they long for in their personal and professional lives. People remember and implement the key principles of his humorous, insightful and often interactive presentations long after the event.
Overcoming Adversity In Route To Success.
Audiences relate to Tim because he speaks from the heart about overcoming huge challenges throughout his life. He is one of eleven children and struggled for years to overcome a handicap from birth. As a teenager, he was in an automobile accident which took the life of his brother as Tim fought on the brink of death and had to learn how to read and write all over again.
Grow Your Profits. Grow Your Business. Grow Your Life.
As Tim experienced tremendous growth and success in the corporate world, he shifted his attention to develop and share his growth strategies with other companies. Tim founded the Redmond Growth Initiatives to speak to, train, and coach business, education, government and non-profit leaders.
"I am fascinated with the process of growing businesses and organizations. I love working with CEOs, business owners and other leaders to expand their thinking, vision, skills, and the capacity to build high performance teams around profitable ideas," he says. Tim is an expert in identifying and removing core constraints that hinder progress and creating key drivers that lead to significant growth.
Based on the powerful results he achieves, Tim has become an in-demand business and conference speaker internationally, offering everything from conference keynotes to multi-day intensive business workshops covering creative problem solving (to overcome virtually an challenge!), building high performance teams, developing leaders at all levels, outstanding customer service, conflict management skills, and rapid and proven growth strategies.
A gifted author and speaker, Tim has published a multi-media curriculum, books and numerous training CD seminars designed to strengthen and expand the leadership and growth capacities of leaders and teams worldwide. He has been quoted by a number of bestselling authors include John Maxwell in his 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
Tim is happily married to Sandy for 26 adventurous years and has 4 amazing "leaders in training" (Matthew, Robert, Joshua, and Andrea).
Additional Booking Notes
1. Powerpoint and video capabilities.
2. A clicker to allow Tim Redmond to control the timing of the presentation.
3. Handouts to each member of the audience before his presentation (Tim usually provides the handouts).
Projector for powerpoint and video presentations. A clicker to allow Tim to control the presentation.