I am currently a Wake Forest College Student. I have a four year scholarship to study Opera and have extensive experience performing at Weddings. Some of my past performances include the following
1. Honorary Performer for Gov. Rick Scott
2. Giles Harris Scholarship Winner
3. Patel Conservatory Music Scholar
4. Sang National Anthem three times for National Football League
I am willing to help with song choice as well as learn any songs that a bride may want for her wedding ceremony.
Price Range: $50.00-$75.00
Gig Length: 15 - 60 minutes
Languages: English, Spanish
As stated above I am a Music Student at Wake Forest University. In high-school as a side job I used to perform for weddings and LOVED it! Music is my passion and I have extensively trained with some of the best Opera teachers in the world. I spent the summer of 2013 in Barcelona as I was selected to perform in the Barcelona Music Festival. What you can expect from me as a performer is the following:
1. A meeting in person before your wedding/event to discuss logistics and any other concerns and or questions
2. Background Music/sheet music I will provide for whatever song you may choose.
3. On the day of the performance I will be dressed appropriately and have a general rule of showing up early so that I can do Mic checks, and or get familiar with my performance space.
In my 10 years of studying Classical music I have done over 75 songs.......I am also extremely quick at learning new material. If you are interested in a specific list it is easier to contact me so that I may email it to you directly.
19 Verified Bookings
Recent review: Great performer. Great selection of songs. Stayed on longer without any hesitation. Would definitely…
17 Verified Bookings
Recent review: I cannot imagine having a better pianist for my daughter's wedding. Not only did he play everything…
Adriana Samargia Prester, Jazz Singer(3)
1 Verified Booking
Recent review: I could not have been more pleased by the performance of Adriana and her husband Robert. Adriana…
Francis Dey is the epitome of a “Crooner Extraordinaire.” Dey gives the passion-filled vocal phrasings of…