I'm DJ Larry and for over six years I have been a DJ serving the Western Massachusetts and Western Connecticut areas for wedding receptions and parties. Every year my business grows and I improve the equipment and stage setup to give you the best DJ experience and the perfect songs for your event. I bring speakers, full laser light show, blacklights, fog machine and of course the music you request. If you want a great dj for your wedding party who is great with crowds look no further because I bring the show. I can get everyone out on the dance floor setting the mood for a party. I DJ requests for the hits of today and yesterday setting the right mood for every crowd.
Price Range: (phone number hidden)
Larry performs at any event, bar, or wedding. his DJ services include laser light show, smoke machine and black-lights. Larry is also a singer and guitar solo artist. He provide entertainment for both public and private events including wedding parties, rockin graduations, family friendly get togethers, festivals, bars and we even throw our own parties!
DJ Event Pricing: Five hours of music for a Saturday night DJ event, 35 miles away from West Springfield might cost $500. A similar six hour event on a holiday weekend might cost $650. This includes costs for the DJ, transportation, equiptment (full stage amplifiers, dance floor laser light show, blacklight pannels, fog machine) and copyright fees to play the music you choose for a crowd. Pricing negotiable depending on your location and needs. We offer some of the best rates for live performaces in the industry. To schedule a DJ or Musician for an event call us or use the form below and we will get back to you right away. There is a standard 20% deposit which is used for buying music copyrights to play for your event. This deposit is non-refundable as it has to be paid by us to secure music rights before your event even if you cancel. The remaining 80% of the event fee is due on or before the day of your event. Party DJ with lights sound at a "Jack and Jill" party: $450 - $700 depending on locations, event requirements and holiday weekend scheduling.
A wedding DJ makes an your wedding an event to remember! Your wedding reception or birthday party is your event, it is a special event that can not that needs the excitement a DJ can bring. We use music and lights to set the right mood for your important event and to make the party fun!
|Michael Casper||Digital Assistant|
39 miles from Easthampton
Recent review: We hired SHO Productions for our Mehndi/Wedding Welcome party in Glastonbury, CT. I was filled…
Full Blast Entertainment(0)
42 miles from Easthampton
Music and lighting services for your event.
Royal Beats DJ Services(7)
45 miles from Easthampton
9 Verified Bookings
Recent review: Steph was wonderful to work with from start to finish! More people enjoyed dancing than ever…
65 miles from Easthampton
8 Verified Bookings
Recent review: Alex and Ryan were great. Very professional and helpful to the group. Just wish the folks at…