This vendor provides virtual services
- 1. TIME AFTER TIME - I Feel Good
- 2. TIME AFTER TIME - Llght My Fire
- 3. TIME AFTER TIME - Pick Up The Pieces
- 4. TIME AFTER TIME - Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- 5. TIME AFTER TIME - Sax Excerpt
- 6. TIME AFTER TIME - Superstition
- 7. YIDDISHKEIT KLEZMER ENSEMBLE - A Freylekhs Far Ale
- 8. YIDDISHKEIT KLEZMER ENSEMBLE - Di Grine Kuzine
- 9. YIDDISHKEIT KLEZMER ENSEMBLE - Bender's Bulgar
- 10. BRIAN BENDER JAZZ GROUP (TRIO) - There Is No Greater Love
- 11. BRIAN BENDER JAZZ GROUP (TRIO) - These Foolish Things
- 12. BRIAN BENDER JAZZ GROUP - Exactly Like You
- 13. THE PANGEANS - Cuenta De Amor
- 14. THE PANGEANS - Little Bit Of This, Little Bit Of That
- 15. THE PANGEANS - This Place
- 16. THE PANGEANS - Nazoki
- 17. FIDDLE HILL - Star Of The County Down
- 18. FIDDLE HILL - Ragtime Annie
- 19. FIDDLE HILL - Tenpenny Bit/Dusty Bob's Jig
- 20. GUMBO JUMBO DIXIELAND BAND - Happy Times
- 21. LITTLE SHOP OF HORAS - Artik
- 22. LITTLE SHOP OF HORAS - El Judio
- 23. LITTLE SHOP OF HORAS - Avadim Hayenu
- 24. LITTLE SHOP OF HORAS - Shloimele Malkele
- 25. THE WORLD BEATNIKS - Blue Horizon
- 26. THE WORLD BEATNIKS - Hip, Hop & Jump
- 27. THE WORLD BEATNIKS - Jah Spirit
- 28. THE WORLD BEATNIKS - Trinidad
- 29. BEANS & RICE - B.B.'s Blues
- 30. BEANS & RICE - Drivin' In The Breakdown Lane
- 31. BEANS & RICE - Gumbo Jumbo
Booking agency for live bands and DJs to perform at weddings, anniversaries, birthday parties, corporate funcions, bar/bat mitzvahs, concerts, clubs, festivals, schools.
R&B, Motown, Oldies, Reggae, Jazz, Klezmer, Blues, Calypso, Latin, Dixieland, Celtic, Middle Eastern, etc.
Serving MA, NH, VT, CT, RI and NY.
What to Expect
Professional musicians and DJs, top-notch sound equipment and lighting. 30 years experience.
FACE THE MUSIC DJS
Looking for a DJ instead of a band?
Or a DJ + Band package?
Or DJ + Solo Jazz Piano?
All of the bands listed below are available in Band + DJ Packages.
BLACK TIE AFFAIR
R&B, Motown, Soul, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Swing,
Disco, Oldies, Funk, Reggae, Blues, and more
R&B, Motown, Soul, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Swing, Oldies, Funk, Blues, and more
TIME AFTER TIME
R&B, Motown, Soul, Rock, Jazz, Swing, Funk, Reggae, Blues, Classical, Klezmer, Polish
THE BRIAN BENDER JAZZ GROUP
THE YIDDISHKEIT KLEZMER ENSEMBLE
Traditional Eastern European Jewish Folk Music
Traditional Irish/Scottish/French Canadian Fiddle music. Option to add an Irish vocalist.
THE GUMBO JUMBO DIXIELAND BAND
Do you know what it means....to miss New Orleans?
THE WORLD BEATNIKS
Latin Jazz/Samba/Reggae/Calypso/Soca/Middle Eastern/Klezmer
THE RIDDIM MAKERS
Original and Classic Reggae Music
LITTLE SHOP OF HORAS
Original and traditional Jewish music blended with Latin Jazz, Reggae, Calypso, Middle Eastern
BEANS AND RICE
Don't see what you're looking for?
We also book solo instruments (violin, piano, harp, etc.) as well as many other bands not listed here. Just tell us what you're looking for and we'll let you know if we can provide it.
Additional Booking Notes
We bring all of our own equipment. We just need a power source.
THANK YOU!!!! for helping us have so much fun. Your music choices was just what we hoped it'd be,and your sound is fantastic!" You all contributed to a memorable, wonderful day in our lives.
We had such a wonderful wedding! Please send our thanks to the band members for all of their hard work and for their flexibility. We have so many fond memories from our party and the band played a huge part.
The band was incredible! They were exactly what we wanted. Multiple people asked who they were. We got their CD and hope to see them again soon. It was an amazing night. Thank you for all of your help!
We are still smiling since our party last week. Thanks so much for the wonderful music!
The band captured perfectly the narrative arc of our wedding: from the playful trombone announcement signalling that the groom is about to see the bride, to the solemn melodies as we circled one another under the chuppah, to the raucous 40 minute hora that brought all our guests--young and old--to their feet. Just thinking about the music now has brought back the joy of that day. Thank you!
First of all, thank you for the wonderful music at Michael and Amanda's wedding. We loved every minute of it! The music truly crossed the generations. What a wonderful gift the musicians have! Thank you for sharing it with us.
The band ROCKED our party! We couldn't stop dancing! Everyone, young and old, LOVED the music! Thank you for being so flexible and willing to work with our needs. We loved the fact that the band was able to provide recorded music during breaks. The caliber of the music was top-notch. The band was incredibly talented and 100% professional. We would hire them again in a second!