With a degree in Music performance, I provide quality live music. Book me for a solo clarinet or saxophone performance in the genre of your choosing.
I am also available to play as part of a duo, trio, quartet, or quintet in many instrumental and vocal combinations.
My wife and I booked Naomi to play our wedding ceremony and she was an absolute pro in every sense of the word. Naomi was responsive, a great communicator, and very accommodating, not to mention a very talented musician. She allowed us to choose the type of music we wanted and she even played a couple specific songs that we had requested for various parts of the ceremony. We had numerous guests compliment us on how great Naomi sounded. I highly recommend Naomi for any type of event where great live music might be desired.
Response from Naomi Fanshier, musician:
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day! Beautiful ceremony!
Price Range: $200 and up
Gig Length: 60 - 480 minutes
What to Expect
My performances consist of quality skilled musicianship. I have studied music since age 4, and can provide your event with whatever genre of music you desire. My solo act can be done as a one instrument performance, or with a recorded accompaniment track. I can also provide a duo, trio, quartet, or quintet of your choice. Any genre you like - jazz, classical, contemporary - will be performed with the utmost quality and attention to detail.
Naomi and fellow musicians will dress according to your event's specific needs.
Naomi Fanshier began her formal music studies with the piano at age 7. As soon as the opportunity presented itself, she picked up the clarinet and saxophone. During her early years as a musician, Naomi was involved with the Tacoma Youth Symphony and Washington All-State Bands. As a senior in high school, she was named a Seattle Symphony Gold Medallist and won her district clarinet solo contest.
Naomi continued her music studies at Pacific Lutheran University where she served as co-principle clarinet in the University Symphony Orchestra and section leader in the Wind Ensemble, as well as participated in the Madera Wind Quintet. In 2006, Naomi earned her Bachelor's degree in Music Performance.
Teaching privately and working as a police dispatcher, Naomi was a member of the Washington Wind Symphony until she was hired as the reeds coach for the Maple Valley Youth Symphony. After having her son in 2010, Naomi left dispatching behind and opened her own private clarinet and saxophone studio.
Naomi plays saxophone and clarinet for the Maple Valley Big Band, and holds a permanent clarinet position with the Olympia Symphony Orchestra. She also subs as a musician all around the Puget Sound with groups like Philharmonia Northwest and the Seattle Gilbert & Sullivan Society.
Naomi is available to give quality music performances at any event, as well as schedule multiple musicians to fit your events needs.
More info at (link hidden)
Additional Booking Notes
1. Services and payments are contracted, scheduled, and guaranteed based on the receipt of valid, completed contracts.
2. You will receive a PayPal invoice for your event. Payment must be made by cash, check, credit card, money order, or PayPal. Checks must be made out to: Naomi Fanshier. There is a $30 fee for all returned checks, in which event, The Musicians will require payment in full immediately. A late payment of the final balance will incur an automatic fee of $50, plus $10 per day.
3. If requested, the Musicians may be available to perform longer than the contracted time, although this cannot be guaranteed. Subject to their availability, the client agrees to pay an fee for each 15 minutes of overtime requested. Overtime fees are due in full at the end of the performance. Cash, credit card, and check (made out to: Naomi Fanshier) are acceptable forms of overtime performance payment.
4. Cancellation: In the event of cancellation for any reason, the Client is responsible for immediately contacting The Musicians at (phone number hidden) or Musicians guarantee the contracted musical services and must turn down further requests for the contracted time, consequently, cancellation fees are as follows:
50% deposit at time of contract submission: Non-refundable
$50.00 booking fee at time of contract submission Non-refundable
30 or more days’ notice: 25% of total contract price
Less than 30 days’ notice: 50% of total contract price
No notice given: Balance due
5. The Musicians will arrive at the specified location with ample time to set up and start at the time scheduled. If The Musicians are unable to set up due to the location not being available at the said time, the finishing time will remain as stated in the contract unless the Client agrees to the overtime clause above (item #3).
6. If the performance is outdoors, the client shall provide suitable protections for The Musicians and their equipment (tent/canopy, etc.) OR make arrangements for an alternative indoor location in the event of inclement weather. The Musicians reserve the right to move to said location at their discretion due to unsuitable weather (too hot, too cold, too wet, too windy, etc.). The Musicians will not play outdoors if outdoor temperature is under 60 degrees F (this is to protect their instruments). In the event of cancellation due to unsuitable weather, if an alternative indoor location has not been arranged, the Client is still responsible for the total contract price to be paid in full to The Musicians.
7. The Client is responsible for providing detailed directions to the performance location.
8. The signed and completed contract must be received at time of booking.
9. The Musicians must receive any changes in time, location or ensemble type in writing. Such changes will be accepted and approved at the discretion of The Musicians.
10. The Musicians’ performance at this engagement shall not be recorded for reproduction or transmission in any form with a written agreement from The Musicians.
Past Booked Events
|September 26, 2015||Wedding Ceremony|
Set list will be determined depending on genre desired and any special requests.
|Naomi Fanshier||clarinet, saxophone, bass guitar|
see additional notes & technical information
Recent review: Danny is a true professional and highly accomplished. Great to work with and went the extra mile.…
Los Angeles, CA
Recent review: Andre performed at my wedding and he was awesome. I gave him songs last minute and he was still…
One Man Band
Recent review: The Solo Trio was exactly what I envisioned for my 50th Mad Men Party. So happy and Brian did…
Los Angeles, CA
Recent review: ShaShaty was professional, showed up on time to set up, has a great sound system set up and a…