Bernard Hill (Mista B) and The Boyz is 'The Hardest-Working R&B-Party Band' covering PA-DE-NJ-NY-CT (and DC-MD-VA) who perform their own brand of R&B "Kool School," Pop & Funk Music, while perfecting their stage presence and musicianship. Hire us so we can take you on that musical journey you've always heard about but never experienced; then, tell all of your friends.
Price Range: Depends on location, duration & nature of event
Gig Length: 45 - 240 minutes
What to Expect
-Mista B & The Boyz: Live Music; Full Band
-Mista B Solo Power Performance Showcase: Professional Music Tracks
Our fee structure takes into account several factors: Date, time requirements, venue/type of event, location/travel, lodging (if required) and other factors impact our price quote, accordingly. For full Band Showcase, our minimum appearance fee for the five-state area (PA/DE/NJ/NY/CT) starts at $2,700. Travel requirements over 100 miles are priced higher. Please make certain your budget meets this minimum fee range before submitting a bid request.
Mista B & The Boyz consists of bandmembers:
Bernard Hill (lead vocals), Bernard Rice (Guitarist & Vocalist), Jonathan Lomaine (Drums), Rick Stroman (Congas & Vocalist), Bejimin Hilard (Bass & Vocalist), and Shawn Green (Keyboardist)
Music genre: "Kool School," R&B, and Pop
Our music can be found on: YouTube, ReverbNation, Bandcamp, SoundCloud
Opened for: The Manhattans, Force MDs, Phyllis Hyman, Blue Magic, 5 Stair Steps, Ray, Goodman & Brown, Betty Wright, Melba Moore, Intruders, Harold Melvin's Blue Notes, The Tramps, and many more
Additional Booking Notes
- Band Performance: For Mista B. and The Boyz full Band Show, Service Requestor must supply a sound crew and PA system to provide sound for the Band.
- Solo Performance: For Mista B. solo performance, Service Requestor must provide a DJ to accommodate Mista B.'s music tracks through the DJ's professional sound system, using Mista B.'s flash drive, and provide a cordless mic with stand.
- Sound Systems Check: A sound check conducted by the Band through the sound crew's sound system, at the Venue is required, at a time to be mutually arranged between Band and Service Requestor.
- Security, Health, and Safety: Service Requestor warrants that Venue will be of sufficient size to safely conduct Show, that Venue is of stable construction and sufficiently protected from weather, and, if necessary, that there will be adequate security and/or emergency medical responders available.
- Service Requestor must provide a suitable dressing room, food, and drink hospitables for the Band (if necessary, due to travel distance, hotel accommodations).
- Parking: Service Requestor will secure sufficient parking for Band's equipment vehicle within a reasonably convenient distance to Venue for a minimum period of 2 hours prior to the Show and lasting until 1 hour after the Show.
Recent review: BD unfortunately was not available for my event date but coordinated a fantastic jazz duo with…
New York City, NY
Recent review: FROM THE STANLEY ISAACS SENIOR CENTER: A big thank you to Rudy & Khuent for their great performance…
New York City, NY
Music makes the wedding! In fact, it's the centerpiece of your wedding - and a great, joyous, dynamic wedding…
Jersey City, NJ
Recent review: Superb, adaptable to large very loud crowds. Always smiling, super professionalism and how can…