Newly in the valley (love Arizona, (where have you been all my life). Looking forward to doing what I do best and thats perform and make music for you
Live entertainment solo / duo band. Private and corporate events. South African Grammy winning guitarist.
We cover a wide selection of popular and classic hits, playing guitars and singing.
Modern equipment creates a full band sound without the full band cost, and we control the mix from a whisper to taking down the house (fully customized for your unique event.)
An added feature is Live karaoke. Extra mic's for guests to come up and perform, (a fun feature, not suited to every show, but available if suited to the show.)
Price Range: $200 - $500
* 'I am currently the Director of Music at a high school. Also before moving to Phoenix I worked for the DOD at Fort Bragg, I can provide my security clearance and FBI clearance.
Mark Eagle'... he's that Phoenix based solo entertainer, with the full band sound.
- Corporate Events and Private parties.
- If you need quality live music at an affordable price... look no further.
* I run all instrumentation through individual channels on the mixer... which is pretty cool because it allows for is a 100% customizable mix suited to every room and occasion. (The production can vary from a
*whisper* to "bringing the house down" on a dime.)
* The best part truly is you get complete quality entertainment without sacrificing profit.
* Grammy winning artist from South Africa, he earned a Performing Arts Bachelor Degree his major in Classical guitar.
* I have travelled Africa, Europe and The States, performing, recording and teaching.
* Different Genres for different rooms... able to vary music to suit the venue or event. From classic rock to a quite instrumental evening, where jazz, latin and blues waves fill the air.
Music is all I have done and all I have ever wanted to do.....
My philosophy is simple.....'This is your night, it's my job to make it one to remember'
Im not here because its 'all about me' it's about you and your guests having a great time.
Live Karaoke...... Crowd participation, I have learned is a proven winner in keeping a enthusiastic bunch, singing, dancing and letting their hair down........I have a list of songs with words, as well as extra microphones. My concept is opening my performance to anyone who wants to sing with the band.
Song List: Classic Rock Night (If there are songs I don't have in my list.....don't stress, I have the ability to DJ, we can be sure to have all your favorite songs ready for your day. Please give me a list so I can source the music well in advance)
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
All Of Me- John Legend
Thunder Rolls - Garth Brooks
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
Jessie's girl- Rick Springfield
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Poison- Every Rose Has It's Thorn
Photograph - Ed Sheeran
500 Miles-The Proclaimers
Hey There Deliliah-Plain White T's
Have You Ever Seen The Rain?-CCR
Peaceful Easy Feeling-The Eagles
Hurt So Good- John Cougar Mellencamp
Margaritaville- Jimmy Buffet
Let Her Go-Passenger
Im Yours - Jason Mraz
Hey Soul Sister - Train
I won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
Honky Tonk Woman-Rolling Stones
Living On A Prayer-Bon Jovi
Bad Moon Rising-CCR
Turn The Page-Bob Seger
Mustang Sally-Wilson Pickett
All For You-Sister Hazel
Ain't No Sunshine -Bill Withers
The Joker-Steve Miller Band
Hotel California-The Eagles
All Along The Watchtower-Jimi Hendrix
Hey Jealousy-Gin Blosssoms
Boys Are Back In Town- Thin Lizzy
Kryptonite- Three Doors Down
No Woman No Cry-Bob Marley
Red, Red Wine-UB40
Thunder Rolls-Garth Brooks
All The Small Things-Blink 182
Your Love-The Outfield
Roadhouse Blues-The Doors
Summer Of '69- Bryan Adams
Country Roads-John Denver
Wonderful Tonight-Eric Clapton
Can't Help Falling In Love-Elvis
China Grove-Doobie Brothers
Cocain- JJ Cale
Long Train Running-Doobie Brothers
Stormy Monday-Allman Brothers
Run Away Train-Soul Asylum
I Remember You-Skid Row
8 miles from Phoenix
Recent review: Great performance at our wedding rehearsal dinner! The volume level was perfect and the music…
11 miles from Phoenix
Recent review: Our Oktoberfest event was a great success. You could feel the atmosphere and excitement rise…
Fountain Hills, AZ
23 miles from Phoenix
Recent review: Jim was amazing the night of our wedding playing our saxophone music. We were very glad we chose…
Recent review: Nathan Jude and his trio has the level of talent and professionalism you might find in Los Angeles…