At Looking Glass Events, our goal is to not only help you design and build your dream wedding, party, or business event, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service boutique planning company with an eye for design and the right experience. We can help you with all phases of your event, and no occasion is too large or too small.
Price Range: $1,000 - $5,000
The owner, Kera Wasserbach started Looking Glass Events to help make people's dream day into a reality. There is nothing more rewarding than helping someone plan their passion, whether they are throwing a party for a loved one, opening a new business, or planning their wedding day. We understand the stress and time involved in planning the perfect event, and that's why we're here to help! We plan all sorts of business and social events, and specialize in weddings and pre-wedding events in the scenic region of the Finger Lakes. If you are considering a destination wedding, a local wedding planner is exactly what you need! Looking Glass Events can offer you services for any phase of your event, and we offer hourly or package pricing based on what works for you.
Here are a few of our wedding services:
Full Service Plan
Our full service plan takes you from start to finish with your wedding planning. Your wedding planner is at your disposal, from dresses to invitations to the very day you say "I Do". This is by far the most valuable plan, as your wedding planner will be able to make appointments, confirm vendors, help with the guest list, create your budget, your seating chart, assist with decor, and much more. Whether you are planning a small ceremony or an elaborate affair, you can guarantee you will get what you want with our full service plan.
The full service plan is entirely custom, and will include everything you need. Full service is available at any time, as there is much to do before a wedding, but to get the most out of your wedding planner, we recommend at least six months to work with you on creating the wedding of your dreams!
Day of Coordination
Day of services are an excellent option if you have the time and know-how to do most of the planning legwork. Our day-of Coordination services include:
- Finalization and confirmation of vendors
- Full timeline for your special day
- Two consultations with you and your significant other to ensure that we are all on the same page
- Rehearsal/Practice session
- Attendance and full coordination on the day of your wedding, from morning through cleanup of the reception.
Day of coordination services are designed so that you and your significant other can enjoy your day. Your coordinator fields questions, takes care of emergencies, and ensures that everything is on schedule, while staying in the background so you and your loved ones can relax!
This is a Looking Glass custom original! We know not everyone can hire a wedding planner, although doing so can actually help you stay on budget! That's why we've created a comprehensive design plan, which includes:
- Your free initial consultation, extended in depth to get a better idea of what is important to you
- A breakdown of your budget and what to spend on each item
- The top three recommended venues for your event, along with their contracts and regulations.
- Industry special pricing for one of our preferred vendors, so you can get a great idea of what our full services can offer you.
- Two hours of Consultation services to use as you see fit.
- Five insider tips, including how to avoid guest list drama!
- A customized wedding to-do list, based on your theme and what is most important to you.
- A "planner's choice" custom instruction sheet, with ideas for your ceremony and reception based on your dream wedding.
Don't forget, we plan all types of events. Try our services for birthday parties, wine tours, family reunions, Christmas parties, special dates, and more!
138 miles from Lysander
Professional full-time DJ service since 1980. We are a licensed and insured company, specialize in weddings,…
New York City, NY
207 miles from Lysander
Recent review: Dj showed up early and did everything we asked for my son's 6th birthday party. He kept everyone…
223 miles from Lysander
Recent review: Thank YOU JAW Events for launching my tutoring space for Steps 2 Reading in Gilroy, California.…