This vendor provides virtual services
Lisa Wright Bryant is an inspirational speaker, trainer, author, life coach and pastor that inspires people to live their best life by helping them build their confidence. Her latest release -“You Are Enough: Keeping It 100 With Yourself 2.0” - is an uplifting book and journal that encourages young adults to face the potentially paralyzing traps of their past, and/or present, that could stop them from living the life that they were created to live.
Price Range: Contact for rates
What to Expect
The interactive, thought provoking, high energy presentations are designed to encourage the participants to brainstorm in small or large groups to develop solutions to the issue, that they may face. This approach is unique, allowing attendees to be active participants in the sessions and gives them ownership in the learning process. These presentations are fun and competitive. The length of these presentations, which range from 60 minutes to 3 days, are determined by the needs of the clients.
• Participants will engage in in-depth conversations that will empower them to start the change agent journey
• Participants will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the GLO’s importance, identity and mission
• Participants will participate in fun activities in large and small groups that increase enthusiasm and camaraderie of the students and administrators
• Participants will explore new ideas for improving the student organizations’ ability to recruit and retain quality service minded members
• Participants will develop innovative ways to communicate its value to potential members
Lisa Wright Bryant has been the change agent to hundreds of men and women across the country for over 20 years. She has dedicated her life to empowering individuals to living their best lives by “Keeping It Honest” with themselves and others in life. It is her mission in life to “… let [people] know that they are great, they are overcomers and they can make it.”
A native of Chester, PA, she graduated from West Chester University with a BS in Liberal Studies with a minor in Music Education. Additionally, Lisa has earned her BA in Theology from Jameson College and her Master’s Degree in Theology from Chesapeake Christian College. During her undergraduate years, Lisa worked as a Desk Assistant and a Resident Assistant; she was also a member of NAACP, the Alpha Angels Auxiliary, the WCU Gospel Choir and the Affirmative Action Committee. Lisa was also initiated into Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. - Theta Lambda chapter. She also played a leadership role as Vice President and President of the Black Student Union.
Lisa is a leadership development expert with experience in sales, financial management, strategic planning and non-profit management. Her career ignited with training and developing in telecommunications and finance with companies such as Verizon and Vanguard Group. She quickly advanced in her career by obtaining her Series 6, 63 and 26 with Primerica Financial Services.
Community service and parent advocacy are strong pillars in Lisa’s life. Her hard work and dedication to empowering everyone she meets has gained her recognition by West Chester University Legacy of Leadership, Chester County & Pennsylvania House of Representatives and Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. In 2013, she founded LM Bryant Consulting, LLC which is management consulting firm that provides interactive strategies, such as workshops and motivational speeches to students, administrators and organizations that desire to transform their culture.
Her latest release - “You Are Enough: Keeping It 100 With Yourself” - is an uplifting book and journal that encourages young adults to face the potentially paralyzing traps of their past, and/or present, that could stop them from living the life that they were created to live.
Lisa currently serves as the secretary of the West Chester University Alumni Association and a member, as well as the chaplain of the Epsilon Omega Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
Additional Booking Notes
(Please present the technical rider to your production crew for their review)
BUYER agrees to the following provisions:
1. BUYER to provide access to the venue 1 hours prior to show time for set up.
2. BUYER to provide 2 room temperature bottles of spring water.
3. BUYER to provide a volunteer or professional staff to assist with lights during slide show.
4. BUYER to provide dressing room near the stage with ample lighting.
5. BUYER to provide one table near the front of the stage or on the stage and one table near the front of the room for the speaker to put materials on so that Lisa Bryant is able to sell her books after her presentation.
6. BUYER if the programs are satisfactory, to mail a testimonial letter typed on group or association letterhead within 14 days of the seminar engagement and will contact and provide two referrals of other student organizations or community leaders who may be able to benefit from the program
If PURCHASER is to provide the sound system, PURCHASER agrees to the following provisions:
1. BUYER to provide a Computer Projection Unit (CPU or LCD) and Screen compatible with a Macintosh and PC, and a screen. The unit should include a standard 15 Prong VGA Monitor Cable to run from the back of the computer to the video projection unit. *PLEASE NOTE: PRESENTER BRINGS OWN COMPUTER and Macintosh adapter for LCD*.
2. BUYER to provide audio system to play music through prior to the show.
3. BUYER to provide Wi-Fi connection in the venue.
4. BUYER to provide adequate sound system with a wireless handheld microphone and microphone stand.
5. BUYER to provide tie into house sound from speaker’s computer with a simple headphone jack whenever possible.
NOTE: This rider cannot be changed without the expressed written agreement between the BUYER and LM BRYANT CONSULTING, LLC
THE PROGRAM IS NOT TO BE AUDIO OR VIDEOTAPED WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM LM BRYANT CONSULTING, LLC. At any time that this program CAN be videotaped, and a copy of the tape given to LM BRYANT CONSULTING, LLC it would be greatly appreciated.
Laptop and projector (depending on topic of speech)