Comedy Shows, Hosting, Improv Comedy, Comic Relief for Educators at Staff Meetings and Professional Developments, Pep Rallies, Fundraisers,
Price Range: Contact for pricing
Gig Length: 30 - 160 minutes
Laugh Your Class Off is like no other! Its main focus is towards everyone who is in education, whether you are a bus driver, educator, administrator, student, or a concerned parent. If you believe that this show is just for people in education, you are sadly mistaken! This show appeals to everyone, because we all have played the role of educator and student at different times in our lives.
We came up with the name Laugh Your Class Off because of all the pressure that people who work in education are under to have students compete in a global society. Our society has become so focused on educational things (state mandated test, common core, quality education, & global education position) that we have forgotten how to laugh. The stresses of curriculum-mandates and salary/budget cuts have caused a high number of qualified dedicated professionals to leave the profession that they love. We seek to change that fact through a variety of creative ways that will Empower and Inspire educators and students alike.
We strive to Empower and Inspire the world through the tools of knowledge and laughter: one person, one family, one community at a time.
• To provide quality comedy as a way for educators/people to release stress from their everyday lives.
• To provide educators with an outlet to showcase their various talents outside the classroom.
• To provide schools with a unique fundraising opportunity through comedy.
• Provide Youth Motivation to at- risk students and students that excel inside and outside the classroom.
• Teach educators and students how to deal with stress through laughter.
• To provide a boost to the morale of the work place and encourage people to laugh more.
• To bridge the gap between educators and community organizations that have a shared vision.
• Workshops (Parent/educator/students)
a. Improv games in the classroom
b. Using Comedy and laughter in the workplace
c. Positive Stress Relievers
• Speaking Engagements
a) Speaking at staff meetings, training sessions, Prep Rallies, department meetings, assemblies, or to college students.
a) LYCO Radio on (link hidden)) Saturdays 10am-12pm
b) Comedy Show (Locally & Monthly)
c) Comedy/Improv Shows
a) Laugh More Pledge Card
b) Anti-Bully Project #sowhatimlame
6 Verified Bookings
Recent review: Marty did a fantastic job at AU! The college crowd was engaged the entire night; our abs were…
20 Verified Bookings
Recent review: We enjoyed Demoine's comedy performance so much the first time, our family requested that he…
StandUp Comedian / Host(17)
4 Verified Bookings
Recent review: We were So pleased with Wellington’s set at our school’s event. His comedy was very clean…
33 Verified Bookings
Recent review: Cyrus was great!!