Through words of empowerment and inspiration for the soul, I aim to empower you to embrace your unique self, pursue your goals and live your dream! I am available to speak at conferences, seminars, church events, youth and women’s retreats and more! I also perform spoken word poetry that will motivate, inspire action and provoke change for audiences of all ages.
Price Range: Contact for rates
What to Expect
My Core Values:
- Motivate, Encourage and Inspire!
Spoken Word Poetry:
I am able to write and perform a spoken word poem(s) customized for your event dependent on the theme.
My Speaking Topics:
* Design Your Life *
- Define what success is for you
- Set strategic (SMART) goals for success
- Stay motivated and hold yourself accountable
* Empower Yourself *
- Develop a positive, success mindset
- Transition from a fixed to growth mindset
- Embrace your past, present and future
- Break past limiting beliefs
* Passion + Purpose *
- Identify your passion and purpose
- Discover ways to connect your passion and purpose together
- Take the first step towards living your life operating in your God given purpose!
Kezia Arterberry is a published Author, Inspirational Spoken Word Poet and Behavior Health Technician. Kezia, a Phoenix native graduated from Grand Canyon University in 2015 with her BS in Psychology. Post graduation, she has worked in the Behavior Health field with adults who have been diagnosed with Serious Mental Illness, as well as at-risk girl in a therapeutic group home setting. Kezia's goal is to motivate, encourage and inspire people to embrace who they are without shame, pursue their dreams and to live their lives operating in their God given purpose. She desires to see people happy, successful and thriving!
Los Angeles, CA
INTERACTING is a motivational speaking program. It’s like a stand-up act, with a “MENU” of positive stories…
Los Angeles, CA
Recent review: Josh was hilarious, clean, and just all around wonderful
Defend Your Greatness! You are great. I know this for a fact. If hired to to speak it to your event I will use…
Recent review: I attended two of Stanley’s discussions and presentations. I enjoyed new views and original…