My goal when I speak is to show women how the Bible really is delightfully relevant to their lives today, and how they really can study it themselves. Whether I serve as a keynote or a breakout speaker, I help women leave events hungry for more of the Word of God and eager to dive into it on their own. When they do, the Lord will use it to increase their knowledge of and affection for Him, which will create in them a desire to obey Him. They will become women who passionately pursue God for their good and His glory!
Price Range: Contact for rates
Gig Length: 30 - 45 minutes
Languages: English, Sarcasm
Website: Visit website
What to Expect
An attendee will get practical biblical teaching straight from scripture in language she can easily understand.
Sometimes she will think, "Wow! I never noticed that before...that is so cool!"
Other times she will think, "I always wondered what that meant!"
She will feel like she better understands God and His Word.
She will laugh.
She will be captivated through personal stories.
She will be in awe of God.
She will understand how to apply scripture to her own life without taking it out of context.
Best of all, she will leave the event eager to read her Bible on her own in order to know Jesus more deeply!
I am a Christian communicator who motivates women to passionately pursue Jesus for their good and His glory! I help people realize their personal need for the Bible, inspiring and empowering them to study it themselves, and equipping them to become skilled disciple-makers.
One way I do this is by speaking at events, retreats, and conferences
I also tell a lot of jokes.
- I am 37 years old.
- I live in Memphis, TN, with my husband of 15 years and our two daughters, ages 12 and 10.
- I am fluent in sarcasm.
- I used to be a staunch atheist.
- I have a bachelor's of science in Biblical Studies (which can be abbreviated as a B.S. in B.S.).
- I have a master's in Christian Ministry from Liberty University.
- I live on coffee, pizza, and ice cream.
- I love weight lifting.
- I am passionate about knowing why I believe what I believe.
- I am passionate about you knowing why you believe what you believe.
- I am double jointed in both elbows and one thumb.
- I believe humor can be a spiritual gift.
- I was born on April Fool's Day. In a blizzard. On Good Friday.
- I write a faith-based blog. On occasion.
Additional Booking Notes
All I usually need is a mic. A wireless headset mic or a wireless handheld mic is preferable.
Influences & Inspiration
Beth Moore and Priscilla Shirer have influenced me more than any other "high profile" speakers.
Pastors Ernie Frey and John Nix have influenced me more than any other of the men whose preaching I have sat under in my local church.