Face Painting services for birthdays and events in Grand Prairie, Texas and nearby cities.
She was amazing
She is a very nice face painter. She had done excellent job with the kids. She is very freindly, has great attitude with lovely smile.. I would recommend her to anyone.
Karla is amazing! We had an end of the year carnival for our students and Karla face painted EVERY LAST STUDENT’s face! Her work was so appreciated as every child left her presence with the biggest smile in their face 🤗!
Very talented face painter. Karla is super professional and very skilled. Nice sparkly face painting done for my girls. She was great with the children at my daughter's party. Her artwork was spectacular and beautiful. Also, she was prompt and professional if I have not mentioned that already :).
I will be sure to reach out to KaLiam Party Faces for future events. Highly recommented!
Price Range: $75-$300
Languages: English, Spanish
Insurance: $3,000 - Beauty and body work insurance
What to Expect
I will arrive 10-15 minutes earlier than scheduled in order to set up . I will give you a call as soon as I am about to arrive. Client does not need to provide anything, I bring my own table and chair, water and bucket to dispose of dirty water. The only thing I will ask for is a place to dispose my bucket of dirty water.
Most times, I'm not able to take pictures of my work so I would really appreciate if you could tag me on any pictures that you take using the #kaliampartyfaces or send them to me on a message, if is OK for me to use them.
Lastly, expect bright colors and beautiful designs and lots of smiling faces!
I have always been an artsy individual, but didn't dabble in the world of face painting until I moved to Texas. I started doing face painting for my pre-school events and got amazing feedback from parents and co-workers. My co-workers were the ones who made me realize I had a talent for this, and encouraged me to turn it into a business and here I am, enjoying every minute of it.
Additional Booking Notes
Please read carefully this Service Agreement before booking:
1. Please complete, sign and e-mail agreement.
2. Payment Terms: Booking Fee (50% of full price) and travel free must be paid in full for event to be confirmed. Another event may be scheduled for your time and date if booking fee is not received; the balance is due the day of the event, before services are rendered. (does not apply if booking through GigSalad)
3. Face Painter Overtime: (If applicable) In order to give each piece and design the attention it deserves, Artist paints 7-10 children per hour depending on how complex the request is. Please schedule accordingly. If the event goes longer than planned, and the artist is available to remain, the charge will be $40 per half hour.
4. Should Artist get sick, the deposit will be refunded.
5. Artwork Limitations: Artist will not paint on any part of the body that is not legal to expose, or any place she/he does not feel comfortable painting. Artist will not paint any design or wording that is obscene, offensive, violent or defies good taste.
6. Weather: For the comfort of your guests and our artists, the client agrees to provide an area with protection from extreme temperatures, sun, rain, snow and excessive wind. Client is responsible to provide an alternate indoor location in the event of inclement weather. The client agrees to pay the full amount contracted once the painter has arrived at the event location, even if it is raining.
7. Extreme Adverse Working Conditions: Artist has the right to cease painting and leave without refunding any monies if there are extreme adverse working conditions and the client fails to remedy the situation after it has been brought to the client’s attention. Adverse conditions included but not limited to: destructive, violent, or extreme inappropriate behavior of a child, pet or adult; illegal activities; or otherwise dangerous weather conditions such as extreme heat/cold or lightning.
8. Liability Statement: While we use only FDA compliant, cosmetic-grade make-up, Artist is not liable for allergic reactions.
9. Children with skin allergies or sensitive skin should either not participate, or have Artist perform a patch test at the beginning of the party. For safety reasons, Artist will require children under 2 years old will only be painted on the arm and needs to be held by parent or guardian.
10. For sanitary reasons, Artist will not paint anyone who is or appears to be sick or suffering from: cold sores, conjunctivitis, any infectious skin condition, or open wounds.
11. Artist will use reasonable care, but is not responsible for damage to clothing or property.
12. Insurance: We carry Beauty and Bodywork insurance for your peace of mind.
I have read, understand and accept the above Liability Statement, and the conditions of this agreement. I accept the details of this agreement as accurate.
Client Signature: __________________________________________
Past Booked Events
|December 14, 2019 • 6:00pm - 8:00pm||Corporate Event|
|November 02, 2019 • 7:30pm - 8:15pm||Children's Birthday Party|
|August 10, 2019 • 1:00pm - 2:00pm||Children's Birthday Party|
|May 24, 2019 • 5:00pm - 6:00pm||Children's Birthday Party|