As an Orthodox Jew hosting a talk show on a Christian radio station for nearly a decade, I focus on the ties that bind -- and the threats that face -- Jews and Christians worldwide.
Price Range: Contact for rates
I am a veteran journalist who over the past 38 years has written and edited for nearly 200 business and consumer publications, national trade associations, advertising/PR agencies, newspapers, research firms, newsletters, non profit groups, e zines, blogs, manufacturers and other clients across the country and abroad.
I also host a daily (Mon.-Thurs.) radio program called Riell Truth on The American Freedom Network, station KHNC 1360 AM in Johnstown, CO.
Among the positions I have held:
- Editorial Director for Show Communications in Philadelphia (publisher of Wholesale Source magazine)
- Editor in Chief of U.S. Foodservice Planner magazine (US Foodservice customers)
- Editor in Chief and/or Editorial Director for Keller International Publishing's family of publications (Global Foodservice, Global Foodservice en Espanol, Foodservice Yearbook International and FYI Directorio Anual de la Gastronomia)
- Editor in Chief of Bill Communications' Catering Business
- Executive Editor of Cygnus Business Media’s VDV World magazine
I currently hold the position of United States Correspondent for Food Service Europe & the Middle East magazine, based in Frankfurt, Germany.
I have worked on research projects for national organizations like Beverage Marketing Corp. and Packaged Facts/(link hidden), both in New York City, and both Technomic Inc. and the National Restaurant Association’s Educational Foundation, both in Chicago.
In addition, I have written for a wide variety of national trade associations:
- The National Restaurant Association (Restaurants USA)
- The National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
- The National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS Magazine)
The National Association of Concessionaires (Concession Profession)
The American Culinary Federation (National Culinary Review)
The American Marketing Association (Marketing News)
The National Association of Printers & Lithographers (Printing Manager)
- The National Association of Quick Printers (NAQP)
- The Association of Marketing Service Providers (AMSP)
The Graphic Arts Technical Foundation (Sheetfed Ops. Quarterly)
The National Home Furnishings Assn. (Home Furnishings Executive)
The National Retail Federation (Stores)
The National Association of Pizza Operators (Pizza Today)
The Foodservice Consultants Society International (The Consultant)
The International In flight Food Service Association (In flight)
The Society for Foodservice Management (SFM Quarterly)
The International Council of Shopping Centers (Shopping Centers Today)
The American Wholesale Marketers Association (Distribution Channels)
The North American Assn. of Food Equipment Manufacturers (NAFEM In Print)
Among my interview subjects have been such notables as:
- Former porn star Veronica Hart (Jane Hamilton)
- Former pro wrestler, actor and Minnesota Governor Jesse ‘The Body’ Ventura
- Texas Congressman and Republican Presidential Candidate Dr. Ron Paul
- Former US Ambassador and Republican Presidential Candidate Alan Keyes
- Pro wrestling great Nick Bockwinkel
- Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Barry Siegel
- NYT best-selling author (Body of Secrets, The Puzzle Palace) James Bamford
- NYT best-selling author Jim Marrs
- Best-selling author (Obamanation) and journalist Jerome Corsi, PhD
Faith Popcorn, top forecaster of consumer trends.
Tom Peters, management guru and author of such books as In Search of Excellence, A Passion For Excellence, and Thriving On Chaos.
Og Mandino, best selling author of such books as The Greatest Salesman in the World and The Greatest Miracle in the World.
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, psychotherapist, lecturer, and author of best selling books like Your Erroneous Zones, Pulling Your Own Strings, You'll See It When You Believe It, and Real Magic.
New York Governor Mario Cuomo.
Jane Bryant Quinn, financial expert, regular columnist for both Newsweek and Woman's Day, and author of the best seller Making the Most of Your Money.
Network talk show hosts Regis Philbin and Kathie Lee Gifford.
Cosmetics designer Adrian Arpel.
Studio 54 founder Ian Schrager.
Producer/screenwriter (Alien, Total Recall) Ron Shusett.
Actor Emilio Estevez.
Ex Miami Dolphins head coach Don Shula.
Charles J. Givens, multi millionaire entrepreneur and best selling author (Wealth Without Risk, Financial Self Defense).
Celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck.
Georgette Mosbacher, businesswoman, socialite, and best selling author (Feminine Force).
Authors Dr. Melvin Morse (Closer to the Light, Transformed By the Light) and Dr. Paul Pearsall (Making Miracles).
Baseball immortal Joe DiMaggio.
Professional wrestling champions Bruno Sammartino, Dory and Terry Funk, and Billy "Superstar" Graham.
Coretta Scott King.
Tom Monaghan, owner of Domino's Pizza and the Detroit Tigers.
Media mogul Ted Turner.
Bud Hopkins, UFO researcher and author of Intruders and Witnessed
Best selling author, sales guru, and motivational speaker Zig Ziglar.
Middle East analyst and syndicated columnist Daniel Pipes.
Las Vegas, NV
Recent review: I hired Lee Papa as a keynote speaker for IMEX America. Lee's presence and teaching absolutely…
Las Vegas, NV
Recent review: Magic Ian was the best magician we have ever seen. He kept all of our guests throughly entertained.…
Las Vegas, NV
Recent review: Hired Dr. Cummins to give a workshop on leadership to a team of a hotel management company in…
Las Vegas, NV
Recent review: Working with Craig was great. Fantastic, professional interactions leading up to the event, then…