📰 I tell compelling Stories using Words + Pictures + Sound. 🎥 I write/plan, shoot/edit, record/mix. ☑️ How can I help you?
Price Range: $250 - $10,000
Languages: English, Spanish
What to Expect
GOLD STREET is a Creative Media Agency / Production Company providing a variety of Audio Visual services (Sound + Pictures) designed to help people tell their stories. Business duties encompass Planning, Marketing, Financials & Client Project Management. Creative duties include providing the following Client Services:
* Video/Film Production
* Photography & Photo Editing
* Video Editing & Color Grading
* Voice Overs, ADR & Dubbing
* Complete Audio Post
* Web Encoding & DVD/Blu-Ray Authoring
* Web/Graphic Design & Online Marketing
* Music Production & Mixing
Clients/Projects: Accent Media * Advanced Bionics * All Play Music * (link hidden) * Burbank Unified School District * Cetera Financial * Committee for Children * Concentric Media * Crane Aerospace * Family Promise ESFV - Empty Bowl & Box City * Global Language Solutions: Honda/MBA, Anaheim /O.C. Tourist Bureau, Oakland Int'l Airport, Boeing, GE, Nikken * Green Inc. - "You're Not The Man I Married" * Health Nuts Media * (link hidden) * IntraTherapies * Kern Direct * KVIE Channel 6 Sacramento (PBS) - "California Heartland" * Leap Frog / Knowledge Kids Network * London Dreams Motion Pictures - "Coulda Woulda Shoulda" * Megatrax * Meggitt PLC & Whittaker Controls * New-Pipe Plumbing * Parsons * Speed Spanish * Street Corner Dreams * TeleStory TOONS / EMI Christian Music - "Angel Wars" * Texas Department of Health - "Vaccines" * The Contender Group - "The Invisible Man" * The Maketing Dept * The Style Group * Thomas Jefferson Elementary (Boosters/PTA) * YES on Measure S (School Bond) campaign .
Amanda McBroom * Barbara Sharp (campaign) * Bob Frutos (Councilman) * David L Morehead - "Calling From A Dream" * Dariush Peykar * Dr. David Gordon (Councilman) * Eric Michael Cap * Forbes Riley * Jasmine Mila Cap * Laurice Monica * Life After Death Records * Luca Palmerini - "The Eve" * Nathan Sassover * Robert G Phipps ((link hidden)) * Strunz & Farah * Tai Lewis * Zookies.
Eric Michael Cap is a multi-talented Creative Professional skilled in all aspects of modern Music, Media Production and Marketing. Eric has been creating compelling Audio-Visual content since 1999, and during the last 18 years has built an impressive list of clients & credits. Eric uses Words, Still + Moving Pictures & Music to tell Stories, and prides himself on making his clients look & sound their best! He's a reliable team player committed to your success! The native Australian has been married to his wife Gloria for 16 years and is the father of a beautiful teenage girl, whose acting/music career he also manages. They live and work in Burbank, and are actively involved in their local Community & Church.
Additional Booking Notes
Software Tools of the Trade:
* Adobe CC Premiere, Audition, Media Encoder, SpeedGrade, After Effects.
* Adobe CC Lightroom, Photoshop, Bridge, Muse/DW, Spark, In Design.
* Apple Final Cut Pro, Motion, DVD Studio Pro, Color, STP, Compressor.
* Avid Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Waves plugins, Izotope RX, DaVinci Resolve.
* iCloud, MS Office, ToDoist, Planning Center, QuickBooks, MailChimp.
Hardware Tools of the Trade:
* Canon, Nikon & Panasonic DSLR's. Sony & Panasonic Video Cameras.
* Video: Apple Mac Pros, Sony HD VTR/Decks, Blackmagic/Matrox I/O.
* Audio: Apogee, Avid, Avalon, Focusrite, Mackie, JBL, Neumann, Sony.
* Music Inst: Gibson LP, Takamine Acoustics, Korg Triton, Line 6 Amps/FX.