Poetry and speeches that will change your mind.
Highly experienced Spoken Word artist, performance poet and speaker.
- Over 250 Stage Performances To Date
- Enjoys Both Large and Intimate Audience Settings (anywhere from 5 people to 1000)
- Flexible Approach to Set Lists and Speeches (see bio for range of topics covered)
Price Range: Starting at $400
Gig Length: 5 - 480 minutes
Languages: English, Malay
What to Expect
Dynamic, beautiful poetry presentation anywhere from 20 to 90 minutes.
Public speaking / presentation / training on issues listed in bio.
Typically Evan's audiences are silent for about 10-30 seconds after his performances, because they're thinking a lot. Sounds fun, right?
If you're looking for something truly, deeply authentic, look no further.
Evan Dunn is a trained linguist and professional marketer - which clearly ties in perfectly to performance poetry and spoken word.
But really: for Evan, it is all about the art of communication.
Evan's poems are straight from the heart, and often you'll find him actively trying to change your mind about something. Evan lives, works, and is raising a son in Seattle, Washington. He loves to travel with his family.
Topics Evan enjoys covering:
- How much I love my wife and son.
- #MeToo, Women's Equality, How Much Men Suck, Violence Against Women, Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking (DMST), Male Extended Adolescence, etc.
- Faith, Spirituality, Ultimate Truth, Philosophy, Cosmology, Ontology, Teleology, etc.
- White Privilege, Race Issues, etc.
- Creativity, Art, Inspiration, Motivation, etc.
Evan offers and conducts...
- Solo performances
- Joint performances
- Poetry Workshops
- Public Speaking Workshops
- Spoken Word Workshops
Additional Booking Notes
Very flexible. Mic or no mic, this show will happen.
Current topic sets of Spoken Word poetry:
The Human Condition
Logic Reconciled to God
Violence Against Women and Children
(always willing and able to write personalized, customized poetry)
Order of Ceremonies/Events
Tom Cruise Impersonator
Studio City, CA
Recent review: Stuart has worked for my agency countless times with rave reviews.. Easy to work with, his look…
Los Angeles, CA
Recent review: They were very professional, friendly and patient. Everyone enjoyed The performances and we will…
Spoken Word Artist
Recent review: Mark was amazing. He was exactly what our youth needed. Everyone was able to relate to his message…
Los Angeles, CA
Jacqueline and her typewriter are the perfect addition to any celebration. With her simple and charming set…