Book up-and-coming performer Eva Gantz for an evening of smooth guitar and velvety vocals. Acoustic pop with jazzy undertones—think Norah Jones meets Taylor Swift.
Eva entertained at a fundraiser brunch for 120 people that I organized this summer. She sang jazz music while being accompanied by a pianist. The audience couldn’t have been more delighted with her clear, light and pleasant voice. She had a friendly, confident rapport with the audience and drew a hearty round of applause after each selection!
Price Range: As low as $200
Gig Length: 30 - 120 minutes
What to Expect
* A customizable mix of pop covers and Eva originals
* Fun and playful performance, or relaxed background music
* A typical performance might sound something like Sara Bareilles or Katy Perry's acoustic/stripped-down sets.
Eva is a Silicon Valley writer by day, and a sultry pop singer by night (and sometimes also day).
Eva has been writing music for more than 10 years, and singing for more than 20.
She's passionate about finding the perfect latte, supporting social good, and petting all the dogs. Like seriously, all of them.
Additional Booking Notes
If you'd like the music to be mic'd, please provide a microphone and either an amp or a second mic. If it's a more intimate event, amplification is optional.
A chair is also recommended, but not required.
Past Booked Events
|July 29, 2017 • 10:00am - 12:00pm||LW Democratic Club’s summer fundraising brunch|
* The Way I Am (Ingrid Michaelson)
* Heal (Original)
* Almost Lover (A Fine Frenzy)
* Sugar and Cyanide (Original)
* Perfect Mistake (Original)
* Story of Us (Taylor Swift)
* Where I Stood (Missy Higgins)
* Nearer (Original)
* Off to the Races (Lana Del Rey)
* How Do I Get Over You? (Original)
Influences & Inspiration
Sara Bareilles, Taylor Swift, Norah Jones, Vanessa Carlton, Ingrid Michaelson, Paramore, Carrie Underwood
mic and amp recommended, but not required