I take high school seniors, children and family portraits, sports photos and special events such as birthday or graduation parties. I never liked how photographers would charge a large sitting fee, take a bunch of great shots and then charge extra to purchase the photos. So I don't limit the number of photos I give to a client. They are your memories and my clients will receive all of the photos from our session on a flash drive at no additional charge. By doing it this way, my clients can take the photos anywhere they chose to have prints made and/or share them on social media. Please check out my website at (link hidden) to see more examples of my work.
Price Range: $200 and up
What to Expect
I work on location only since I do not yet have my own studio (either your home, a favorite park, or urban area) in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. However, I am willing to travel outside the Twin Cities. My sessions are fun and laid back. People tend to stiffen up and force smiles when they hear the photographer yell “Cheese,” so that i do not do,. I want the pictures to look natural and comfortable.
• A 2 hour session (time may vary depending on age/number of subjects/number of poses).
• A CD of all the images I take in color and black and white (minimum 2 weeks to receive since I do my own editing). There is no limit on the number of photos you receive.
• Unlimited outfit changes.
• My time in editing the images.
• Copyright release so you can get prints made anywhere you choose.
I am a professional photographer that shoots throughout the Twin Cities and have been shooting since 2010. I shoot Seniors, Families, Headshots, Sports, and events.
Past Booked Events
|June 05, 2021 • 4:00pm - 9:30pm||Sporting Event|
|April 29, 2017 • 5:00pm - 9:00pm||Nightclub Event|