This vendor provides virtual services
Weddings, Engagements, Bridal Showers, Seniors, Pets, Events, Families, Children, Boudoir...or just because :) We have an office/studio in Evansville, IN; but we travel at no additional charge. We currently book weddings throughout IN, KY, TN, and IL on a regular basis. We also recently branch out into Ohio. The photographer of our business Cami has photographed over 400 sessions with about 120 being weddings these last 3 years. She's very comfortable/experience with photographing weddings. She has her degree in Visual Communications with a Specialty in Photography. She's very talented, easy to work with, creative, and absolutely loves photography/people.
Cami Took mine and my fiancés engagement pictures. We both were super nervous before but she made us feel so comfortable during our session. She was very professional, creative, and funny. She was open to our ideas and exceeded all our expectations. I'm thrilled that she is also taking our wedding pictures. I highly recommend them!
Wow! Cami goes above and beyond for any photo session. I never feel rushed and she stays until you have all the shots that you want. From family sessions to a newborn session, I have never been disappointed. I would recommend her to anyone! Always a great experience!
Cami did an amazing job with photographing my wedding. Not only is she a pleasure to work with but the pictures were lovely and you absolutely cannot beat her pricing. We had a long hot wedding day and Cami and her assistant were always pleasant and busy and extremely professional. I cannot wait to get our prints!
Cami is so professional. She made us feel so comfortable. The amount of love she captured between my fiancé and I is amazing! I can not wait until she photographs our wedding!
Captured by Cami did both of my children’s wedding pictures as well as engagement pictures. Cami and her husband are very responsive to your needs and questions and photograph what you want and ask for. I would highly recommend hiring them for their services! They also offer affordable payment plans!
Admittedly, me and my friends can be a little rowdy at times. Cami was very patient with us and our shenanigans on my wedding day. She was an absolute joy to work with, was very flexible the day of and provided us with some beautiful pictures that my wife and I will cherish for the rest of our lives. I would recommend Cami to anyone. Thank you Cami for being a part of our magical day!
Cami did my daughter’s senior pictures. I told her what we wanted, and she came up with the locations. The shoot was so much fun, and the results...beyond our expectations! We will be using her for all of our photography from now on!
Cami was amazing! We have pictures from our engagement and wedding that we will always cherish! Cami has plenty of picture ideas but also was willing to take whatever picture you wanted! We had so many wonderful picture of us, our bridal party, and family & friends who attended our wedding!
We have worked with Cami personally for the last three years for our family photos, she also took our work headshots this year. She is easy to work with and the pictures always turn out great. Last year we had scheduled pictures for August, it was miserably hot and we had a newborn. We only spent about 15 minutes taking pictures outside and I was worried we had wasted our time. I was thrilled when the pictures came back and amazed at how good they were. Cami is our go to photographer. She’s just such a wonderful person and easy to work with.
Timely, affordable, great communication, willing to work with our schedule, helpful, accommodating.
Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out fantastic!
Overall if you are on a strict budget this is probably your best bet. Payment plans were nice. Facebook messages were responded to quickly.
Issues that I had-
1. I had an outdoor wedding in the middle of no where. I was asked to provide a list of pictures that I wish to be captured. Unfortunately we did not have WiFi or very good signal at the remote location. Cami was not able to access her email to see the message I had sent her. (Thankfully I was a prepared bride and had a hard copy printed)
2. At my outdoor wedding Camis ride pulled up with music blaring right in the middle of the ceremony....
3. I did monthly payments. I had an additional month charged to my card. (It was refunded after I pointed it out. With wedding planning who has time to balance a check book?)
4.I picked the smallest package that they offered and was quoted 5-6 week turn around time. I received them one day short of NINE weeks. Also I did not receive any sneak peaks of the photos and was not given any update that they were running that far behind schedule until I reached out.
5. The package I purchased had a “free CD”. Well when I asked if it was being sent in the mail the reaponse I received was that the link I was provided was the HD quality pictures. I did end up receiving the CD but I’m not sure why it wasn’t automatically sent since it was part of the package purchased.
Overall the quality isn’t bad but I’m glad I had many other photographers there. As with anything you get what you pay for.
Response from Captured By Cami Photography:
Thank you for your feedback, but it's not entirely accurate and I feel the need to kindly respond to each of your remarks.
1. Yes, your wedding was in the middle of nowhere and the venue had little to no reception. When I mentioned not having my hard copy on me (that was in my car), I mentioned not being able to access my list due to the poor reception. You graciously (what I thought was sincere at the time) let me know that you had multiple copies and I could use one of yours.
2. The music was softly heard (not blaring) in the distance at the very tale end of your wedding. I do apologize for that which was out of my control, but thankfully it was only heard for less than a minute. We were in the middle of nowhere and you could literally hear a sneeze from half a mile away.
3. Your card was automatically charged and when we saw that there was an issue, it was immediately corrected - no issue.
4. Yes, you purchased oursmallest package - which included 2 hrs of coverage. Regarding sneak peeks: sneak peaks are not due to be given for each and every client. The ones that we do post are as a courtesy to the client. Previews are not promised and we never discussed showing a preview. Also, you were kept in contact regarding the delay.
5. We kindly explained that the link was the same as the image CD. Many clients are very happy and thankful for the link to access their images, because you're able to receive the images instantly, rather than waiting for an image CD. I'm sorry that you didn't see it the same way.
Lastly, your wedding day was very behind (not complaining, just making a comment). I was very patient and understanding with you and your family. I even offered to stay after to photograph more images to make sure that you and your husband had images together. I'm running out of space to finish saying what I need to say, so I will try to post another reply. If I am not able too, if anyone has any additional questions regarding this feel free to email us.
Loved this company. Allows payment arrangements, is professional, and I received my wedding images within a reasonable time frame. Friendly, prompt, and reliable. Thank you so much for creating beautiful memories for our day. We will be back! Keep doing what you're doing!
Price Range: $590 - $1350
What to Expect
You can expect Quality work. We take our time with each photo session making sure we get quality pictures and pictures you will cherish the rest of your life.
We have 5 wedding packages and offer a comfortable monthly payment plan option up to 8 months on our All Day wedding packages and up to 5 months on our other wedding packages.
We have an office/studio in Evansville, IN; but we travel at no additional charge. We currently book weddings throughout IN, KY, TN, and IL on a regular basis. We also recently branch out into Ohio. The photographer of our business Cami has photographed over 400 sessions with about 120 being weddings these last 3 years. She's very comfortable/experience with photographing weddings. She has her degree in Visual Communications with a Specialty in Photography. She's very talented, easy to work with, creative, and absolutely loves photography/people.
Here are our 5 wedding packages:
Wedding only ($590) - includes photography during the wedding and up to an hour before and after the wedding. Up to 2 hrs wedding coverage.
Wedding & Reception ($780) - includes wedding coverage up to an hour before your wedding ceremony, during your wedding, before your reception, and during your reception. Up to 4 hrs wedding coverage.
Wedding & Reception with engagement session ($950) - includes wedding coverage up to an hour before your wedding ceremony, during your wedding, before your reception, and during your reception. Up to 5 hrs coverage wedding day coverage.
All Day Coverage ($1,150) - Includes up to 7 hrs wedding day coverage. Including pictures during hair & makeup. This package includes everything our Wedding & Reception package includes.
All Day Coverage with your engagement session ($1350) - Includes up to 8 hrs wedding day coverage. Including pictures during hair & makeup. This package includes everything our Wedding & Reception package includes.
Engagement prints include: (8) wallets, (2) 4x6s, (2) 5x7s, and (1) 8x10.
All wedding package prints will include: (16) wallets, (4) 4x6s, (2) 5x7s, (1) 8x10s, and (1) 11x14.
All final pictures will be edited and color corrected (if needed) free of charge. You can also get the pictures Sepia tone or Black & White for no additional charges.
Currently we are running a special for 30% off any wedding package. If you were able to pay in full we will include a FREE future family session in your package. It will include 25 high resolution edited images and your print release.
If you were able to pay in full, you have the choice to pay the full amount or pay the deposit of your choice now and the rest a month after you sign your wedding contract. The deposit or payment in full would have to be received before this offer expired. Let me know if I can answer any additional questions, I would love to get you booked and start preparing your wedding contract.
Antareo O. Richardson
Captured By Cami Photography
Call or Text: 812-391-9311
Captured By Cami Photography
Call or Text: 812-391-9313
Direct link to our photo albums on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CapturedByCami/photos_stream?tab=photos_albums
Facebook page: Facebook.com/CapturedByCami
Online Gallery: www.capturedbycami.smugmug.com
Hi, this is Antareo with Captured By Cami Photography. I am the Marketing Manager/Owner of Captured by Cami Photography. We are based in Evansville, IN; but travel frequently with more than half of our wedding bookings.
We book weddings, engagement sessions, bridal shower, family & senior sessions, and so much more.
Past Booked Events
|October 01, 2016 • 4:00pm - 9:00pm||Sara's Wedding|
|September 28, 2016 • 5:50pm - 7:00pm||Ariel & Nate engagement session|
|September 24, 2016 • 4:00pm - 9:00pm||Melissa's Wedding - Sainte Genevieve, MO|