I want to make your next event an unforgettable one for you and your guests!
Available for corporate events, birthdays, parties and festivals.
Due to Covid-19, I will limit the services offered to airbrush tattoos, glitter tattoos and balloon twisting. The reason is because these services can be provided with the best sanitation practices in an effort to best avoid any spread of Covid. We are keeping watch as the local situation improves and God-willing, we will be able to offer face painting again in the near future when it is most safe to do so! Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Price Range: $100-$125 hourly, 2 hours minimum
Languages: English, Spanish
Phone Number: Call
What to Expect
My service includes:
- various face paint designs to choose from - I love client requests!
- professional, cosmetic grade face paint, glitters and adhesives used only
- artist is ready to paint at your desired start time. I will be there early to setup!
- travel fees and mileage is included in the quoted price
- hand sanitizer available for guests if needed
- artist wears a mask for everyone’s safety
- artist wears gloves or sanitizes hands between each child painted
I started face painting in September 2014 at my youngest son's birthday party who was turning 2 years old at the time. I thought, "How hard could it be?" Turns out, it is really hard! However, while training in the proper techniques and safe ways to paint, I have fallen in love with it. It is impossible for me to describe how elated I feel when I create a piece of art on a child's face. Their excitement is my reward!
I started my artist journey in Photography and earned a degree from Arizona State University in Graphic Information Technology in 2011. Since then I have been practicing graphic art, make-up and Information Technology.