- 1. Band of Brothers (Main Title)
- 2. Breaking of the Fellowship from "Lord of the Rings"
- 3. Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 - I. Allegro
- 4. Canon in D
- 5. Con te Partiro (Time to Say Goodbye)
- 6. Don't Stop Believin'
- 7. Eleanor Rigby
- 8. Entrance of the Queen of Sheba
- 9. Just the Way You Are (Amazing)
- 10. Lilium from "Elfen Lied"
- 11. Maria from "West Side Story"
- 12. Pavane pour une infante défunte
- 13. Por Una Cabeza (Tango from "Scent of a Woman")
- 14. Princess Leia's Theme from "Star Wars"
- 15. Sweet Child O' Mine
- 16. Tifa's Theme from "Final Fantasy VII"
- 17. Viva la Vida
- 18. Wedding March
Define the soundscape for your next event—whether it’s elegant and refined to laid-back and casual, the Chamber Light Players can make any event extraordinary. From classical favorites to classic rock, we’re at home playing all of your favorite music. We offer string ensembles from 1-4 players and a full chamber orchestra. Our musicians are conservatory-trained, at home in a variety of styles, and have a combined 100 years of experience performing for events, weddings, and fundraisers. Our huge library of over 500 selections is growing all the time, and we have an exclusive in-house composer and arranger to make any song request a reality!
Chamber Light Players did an excellent job for our Grand Opening. They sounded great and were extremely professional. I highly recommend them!
We are so glad that the Chamber Light Players by Symbiotic Collusion string quartet provided the music for our wedding ceremony. The musicians were professional and easy to work with. For our ceremony, the quartet played a Bjork song that set a beautiful mood, and the recessional was set to Coldplay's Viva la Vida. During the prelude, they played a mix of popular songs, including a Bruno Mars selection. The musicians arrived early and were well prepared. Our guests all commented on how wonderful the music was. We highly recommend the Chamber Light Players by Symbiotic Collusion for any event.
Price Range: Fees start at $175 for soloists
Gig Length: 60 - 400 minutes
Languages: English, Russian, Spanish, Other
Website: Visit website
What to Expect
Expect a concert when you have the Chamber Light Players at your next event. Our musicians are passionate chamber musicians of the highest caliber. From the first booking to the final note, we'll work with you to make sure your event is exactly how you envision it, whether it be a black tie affair or a laid back, casual party.
• String ensembles from 1-4 players and a full chamber orchestra available
• Chamber music specialists trained at the world’s top conservatories, including the Eastman School of Music, Carnegie Mellon University, Cleveland Institute of Music, Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music, and more
• Performing experience around the globe and across every genre
• 100 combined years of performing experience for weddings, fundraisers, and events
• A growing library of 500 selections across all genres
• Exclusive arrangements of your favorite tunes you won’t find anywhere else
• In-house composer and arranger Sean Neukom can arrange any piece of music for your event
• A division of Symbiotic Collusion, which provides innovative performances and collaboration and educational work throughout the region.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“They performed for my wedding in July and it was truly amazing. They were a pleasure to listen to and so easy to work with on a very busy day. They accommodated our every request in music selection and were very professional in all of our interactions.”
-Wendy Y., bride
“They were amazing - every single aspect of them. When I met with them to discuss the music for the ceremony, they were so patient, and willing to offer suggestions to help make the day extra special. I really appreciate also the fact that they helped me find music that I was looking for, and worked hard to make it perfect. I absolutely loved the custom arrangement of Simple Gifts that I walked in to--everyone said that they loved the music so much, so thank you!”
-Amber P., bride
“I just want to say THANK YOU for making my sister's wedding so special. I know she was very surprised to have you there and the look on her face was priceless. You guys were AMAZING and we thank you again for being so wonderful.
When you guys played the Coldplay song, it was perfect. I think my sister liked it so much, she asked you to play it a second time!”
-LeeAnn T., bridesmaid
“I wish I could have been a guest at the wedding to hear everything. I was the bride, and was stuck outside until I entered. It sounded so beautiful. I was very excited to be able to walk down the aisle to Etta James’ ‘At Last’-- something unconventional and elegant.”
-Amanda I., bride
“Consummate professionals and we enjoyed working with them in planning and coordinating a special event and classical performance in the gallery. They’re very attentive to detail and to making sure that the interests and needs of the client are met.”
-Shelley M., Gallery One Fine Art
MEET THE CHAMBER LIGHT PLAYERS
Charles Ackert, cello:
- Studied at University of Northern Colorado & San Francisco Conservatory of Music
- Grand Prize Winner, Plowman Chamber Music Competition
- Co-Founder, Trinity Alps Chamber Music Festival
Ashley Buckley, violin:
- Studied at Cleveland Institute of Music & Carnegie Mellon University
- Violinist, Freya String Quartet & Living Room Chamber Music Project
- Participated in Cross-Cultural Projects in Ghana & Turkey
- Performances at Kennedy Center, Severance Hall, and with Barry Manilow, Josh Groban, Clay Aiken & Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Maureen Conlon, violin:
- Studied at Rice University, Penn State University & Carnegie Mellon University
- Prizewinner at competitions in both US & Mexico
- member of Trio Nova Mundi, Sphinx Virtuosi, Erie Philharmonic & Aqui Tango
Jason Hohn, viola:
- Studied at Minot State University & Carnegie Mellon University
- violist, Freya String Quartet
- Performances & Fellowships in China, Austria and across US
- Performed with Crystal Gayle, Tony Orlando, Pink Martini, Mannheim Steamroller & Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Performs regularly with Pittsburgh Opera, Wheeling Symphony & Westmoreland Symphony
Katya Janpoladyan, cello:
- Studied at Yerevan State Conservatory & Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
- cellist, Freya String Quartet
- 2001 Winner with Bauer Quartet - Pierre Lantiere Int'l Chamber Music Competition
- Solo work in US & Europe
Sandro Leal-Santiesteban, violin:
- Studied at Eastman School of Music & Carnegie Mellon University
- Winner, Carnegie Mellon University Concerto Competition & Semi-Finalist, 2006 Sphinx Competition
- Member of West Virginia Symphony Orchestra and Erie Philharmonic
Alisa Milnthorp, viola:
- Studied at West Virginia University & Carnegie Mellon University
- Performances and Collaborations throughout the region
- 30 years of performing experience
Jason Neukom, violin:
- Studied at Minot State University, Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music & Carnegie Mellon University
- violinist, Freya String Quartet
- Fellowships to programs in Italy, England and throughout the US
- Associate Concertmaster, Westmoreland Symphony
- Performances with Barry Manilow, Josh Groban, Lee Greenwood, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Pink Martini & Mannheim Steamroller
Matt Pickart, violin & viola:
- Studied at University of Wisconsin-Madison & Duquesne University
- Principal viola, Altoona Symphony
- Studio work with Mother Sun, Broken Fences, Ben Shannon & City Dwelling Nature Seekers
- Jazz violinist with Flying Dutchmen
Jeanne Tupper, cello:
- Studied at Carnegie Mellon University with members of Pittsburgh Symphony
- Freelance work throughout region
Rachel White, violin:
- Studied at Cleveland Institute of Music
- Has held permanent positions with Florida Orchestra, Akron Symphony, Canton Symphony & Breckenridge Music Festival
- Has performed with Pittsburgh Symphony, Pittsburgh Opera & Grant Park Music Festival
Past Booked Events
|June 10, 2017 • 3:00pm - 5:00pm||Wedding Ceremony|
|September 27, 2016 • 4:00pm - 7:00pm||Corporate Event|
|October 17, 2015||Wedding Ceremony|
|May 16, 2015||Wedding Ceremony|
|August 09, 2014||Wedding Ceremony|
|July 27, 2013||Other|
Contact us for a complete and up-to-date list of selections.
|Sean Neukom||composer, arranger & violinist|
|Matt Pickart||Violinist & Violist|
Influences & Inspiration
Guarneri Quartet, Quatuor Ebene, Takacs Quartet, Orpheus Chamber Orchestra, Kronos Quartet, Vitamin String Quartet...too many to list!
Chairs without Arms
Shelter from Direct Sunlight and the elements