THE VELVET NATION is an astonishing tribute production to one of the most influential entertainers of all time, the Queen of Pop, Janet Jackson. Producer/Director, Ryyn Chua, and Creative Director, Raymond Stover, are meticulous in the reconstruction of original iconic choreography from Janet Jackson’s very best moments on stage and on screen. With regular performances in the club scenes of Las Vegas and Hollywood, THE VELVET NATION's complete production consists of Janet Jackson impersonator, Celina Nightengale, and a high-energy dance team consisting of only the most prominent dancers in the entertainment industry. This is no ordinary impersonation show! This is the complete package! THE VELVET NATION performs with unparalleled energy and authenticity, guaranteeing a superior Janet Jackson tribute experience like no other!
Ryyn Chua: Producer/Director
Raymond Stover: Creative Director
Nicole DeMaria: Administrative Director
Tanya Figueras: Manager
What to Expect
Typical Gig Duration: 10 - 90 minutes
The Velvet Nation customizes the production to your needs:
-Offers a choice of 3 Janet Jackson Female and/or 1 Drag Impersonator
-Top LA industry professional dancers with credits from dancing in "America's Next Best Dance Crew" to Disney Productions to Music Videos/TV/Film/Commercials to performing in international tours.
-Live band or custom track playing Janet Jackson's greatest hits
Can send Rider information with details of all needs: sound, lighting, etc...
MINIMUM SOUND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• Sound system powerful enough to fill the chosen performing space so that the entire audience can hear the performance.
• Sound system shall consist of: amplifier, speakers, 1 head cordless microphone, and at least 2 stage monitors. CD player for the music is also necessary for each venue; however a live band can be made available.
• Lighting: simple lighting for each number, with different hues and contrasts to fit each dance numbers’ style and atmosphere.
• A person (or persons) knowledgeable with the sound system and lighting should be present to set up microphone, monitor, and lighting on the day of the performance.
• Tech rehearsal: Performers (Impersonator and dancers) will be available up to 4 hours before event begins to do a technical rehearsal. Sound system and lighting should be set up and ready to check at that time.
What Have You Done For Me Lately
That's the Way Love Goes
All For You
Got Till It's Gone
I Get So Lonely
Would you Mind?
Let’s Wait a While
Miss You Much
Past Booked Dates:
01-09-2012 — West Hollywood
12-12-2011 — Club Rage, West Hollywood
Available for Your
Awards Night, Casino, Club/Nightclub, Concert Venue, Convention, Corporate Event, Cruise, Festival, Hotel, Launch Party, Parade, Private Party
Janet Jackson Impersonators in Los Angeles, California Event not near Los Angeles, California?
Search a different location
When booking a Janet Jackson Impersonator…
Whether you hire The Velvet Nation or other Janet Jackson Impersonators in Los Angeles for your party, wedding, or event, Gig Salad makes it super-easy to book professional Janet Jackson Impersonators.
We strongly recommend that all communication be kept on the Gig Salad Booking Platform as you book your Janet Jackson Impersonator. When you do, we’re able to offer numerous benefits that we can’t guarantee if you take communication or deposit payment off the Gig Salad platform. Our booking system is easy to use and handles secure deposit payments from you to the Los Angeles Janet Jackson Impersonator of your choice.
Additionally, the quote/agreement sent from your Janet Jackson Impersonator to you using the Gig Salad platform, should outline performance fees, extras, arrival and departure times, cancellation policy, insurance information and other details.