Why hire Houston Elvis, Ralph Elizondo?
Ralph Elizondo,Houston Elvis,portrays ALL era's of Elvis (50's to 70's,the Vegas years,movies,GI Blues. He's rated the #1 Elvis in Texas,by the largest online booking agency.Ratings are based on customer reviews & bookings.2013 Ralph performed on the TV show "Great Day Houston" with Debra Duncan.Nationally he has starred in Las Vegas commercials.A winner in one of the 1ST GRACELAND ENDORSED INTERNATIONAL ELVIS CONTESTS.He's the only Houston Elvis selected for membership in the elite EEN agency(backed by GRACELAND). A 1st place WINNER in numerous NATIONAL & LOCAL CONTESTS.Ralph offers variety,unique costumes,a large repertoire(400 songs)& excitement. Let us show you a "class act" Elvis.
Ralph was born and raised in Houston, Texas into a family of professional musicians. His grandfather is a well known conductor/musician, his father a famous trumpet player and his mother a talented vocalist. At the age of seven Ralph started playing the drums. Later he went on to play drums professionally and tour with several well known bands. He also sang back up vocals. In addition, Ralph found out he had a talent for dancing after winning numerous dance contests in his early teen years. While performing as a drummer for an Elvis Tribute Band he found out that he had a talent for impersonating Elvis when the band leader featured Ralph during a local show. Ralph went on to win many local and national contests as an Elvis Tribute Artist and this started his solo career. In August of 2001 the well known “Elvis Entertainers Network” accepted Ralph for membership (a prestigious all Elvis agency in Chicago) endorsed by Graceland. This agency is very selective in the Elvis professionals they represent.
One of the most impressive features of Ralph’s talent is his ability to portray Elvis from the early 1950’s to the early 1970’s.Audiences are impressed with Ralph’s ability to sound, dance and look like Elvis in all the different eras. Most artists are limited in the era they portray. Ralph has an exciting show with a large selection of unique costumes (many from the 32 Elvis movies), an endless repertoire of songs (over 600) and dance moves that always elicit screams from the audience. Numerous media sources have taken note of Ralph. He has been featured on national television shows CNN and Entertainment Tonight. He has also appeared many other times ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX. Newspapers nationally and locally have also featured articles on Ralph’s show with rave reviews to include; Houston Chronicle, The Star, The Herald, Fredericksburg Free Lance Star, the Associated Press and many others. Ralph has been hired as a professional actor appearing in his own local television show in Houston, and most recently starring in nationally televised commercials for a Las Vegas corporation during the Dallas Mavericks basketball game. Internationally, Scotland fans now know Ralph because he was featured in a 30 minute radio show live from Graceland. He impressed the audience singing acapella.
Ralph is a full time professional Elvis Tribute Artist that feels blessed to be following his dream of being an entertainer.
* August 2008 Ralph was a second place winner in the first National Graceland Sponsored Contest for Elvis Tribute Artists ( competing with artists from US & Canada)
* In April of 2007 Ralph starred in his first national television commercial for Vegas.com
* Ralph is ranked the #1 professional Elvis Impersonator in Houston, the #1 in Texas, by the largest online booking agency ( rankings are determined by customers that hire Ralph from all over the U.S. ) www.gigmasters.com
* Ralph was featured in a popular booked released in 2005 called, “Living the Life, The World of Elvis Tribute Artists”, as one of the top Elvis professionals in the world (sold at Barnes and Noble & major book stores).
* In 2005 Ralph had the privilege of opening for country western recording artist, Ronny McDowell (known as the voice of Elvis) before a crowd of 15,000 fans. Ralph received a standing ovation for his hour long show ( “A Tribute to Elvis”).
* May 2004, Ralph won 1st place in the Southwest Regional “Images of the King” contest. He went on to Memphis as a pre-qualified world finalist.
* January 2004 Ralph performs at Little Graceland in south Texas before thousands of fans. Received a standing ovation & media coverage by the associated press. Ralph also appeared on the front page of major newspapers across Texas for his rendition of G.I. Blues Elvis. Featured on CNN.
* Ralph is a member of the Elvis Entertainers Network (since 2001). This is a well known, prestigious, and highly respected agency endorsed by Graceland.
* August of 2002, Ralph was featured on Entertainment Tonight (national television).
* National recognition from CNN in January 2000 and again in August 2002 live from Graceland as Ralph performed on stage before thousands of fans.
* International recognition from Scotland radio, August 2002, when Ralph was interviewed and sang live during a 30 minute radio show to thousands of fans in Scotland.
* Ralph has appeared in all major local and state (Texas) print media
(newspapers) and television stations during his career countless times ( too numerous to list).
*June 2008 -Ultimate Elvis Contest Winner, Sponsored by Graceland
*Virginia Beach (competing with artists from U.S. and Canada)
*January 2006-Greyhound Race Track Annual Elvis Contest- Texas
1st Place Winner
*August 2005- Fenders Nightclub and Showcase- La Marque, Texas
1st Place Winner Elvis Impersonator contest
*May 2004-“Images of the King” Contest- Lake Theater, Texas
1st Place Winner & pre-qualified world finalist Memphis
*January 2003-Hard Rock Café- Houston, Texas 1st Place Winner- Best Elvis Impersonator in Houston
*January 2002-Hard Rock Café’-Houston, 1st Place Winner- Best Elvis Impersonator in Houston
*January 2000-Hard Rock Café- Houston, Texas 1st Place Winner- Best Elvis Impersonator in Houston
*May 1998-Southpaw Guitars- Bellaire, Winner Elvis Contest
*1985 to 1988- Dance Contest 1st Place Winner with sister ( 5 times)
Ralph Elizondo: Owner
2008: 280 gigs
2009: 270 gigs
Available for Your
Anniversary Party, Awards Night, Bachelorette Party, Bar/Bat Mitzvah Party, Bar/Lounge, Birthday Party, Casino, Church Service, Club/Nightclub, Concert Venue, Convention, Corporate Event, Cruise, Dinner Dance, Ethnic Celebration, Festival, Fundraiser, Funeral Service, Graduation, Grand Opening, Hotel, Launch Party, Private Party, Prom, Religious Celebration, Restaurant, Sporting Event, Studio Session, Trade Show, Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Reception
Here are testimonials Houston Elvis, Ralph Elizondo has chosen to post.