What is Gig Salad?
Gig Salad is a company whose sole purpose is to seamlessly connect event planners with talented performers, speakers, and party vendors. Event planners (ranging from first-timers to professional gurus) come to Gig Salad to search for, connect with, and book entertainment or services for any type of event imaginable - private parties, concerts, weddings, corporate events, music festivals, studio sessions, fundraisers, launch parties, and more.
Simply put… we make it easy for event planners to book outta this world events, and we help our members land lotsa really awesome gigs! Here’s how.
Who, when, and where?
It all began back in 2005 when Gig Salad was founded by good friends Mark Steiner and Steve Tetrault, who set out to revolutionize the talent booking industry by creating an online tool that was fair and robust for performers and that was ultra-easy for event planners and talent buyers.
Since that time, Gig Salad has grown up and branched out. Our trusty staff in the Springfield, MO, headquarters handles each and every customer call with great attention and care, and our resident computer nerds hold down the fort in Wilmington, NC, where they make all the technical magic happen.
What’s in the works?
It’s our hope that every user who comes into contact with Gig Salad will experience something great. Because our ultimate goal of “greatness” is quite a lofty one, we have not stopped creating and innovating in order to make Gig Salad the most useful and exceptional tool anywhere for vendors and performers, and for the event planners who book them.
Trusting relationships with our customers is what we’re all about. If you have an issue, let’s talk about it and come up with an answer together. If you need help, we’re here to listen and lend a hand.
- We believe in complete honesty and integrity.
- We believe that greed kills and generosity builds.
- We believe in under-promising and over-delivering.
- We believe in providing exceptional and available customer service.
- We believe in listening intently when given input, criticism and praise.
- We believe that the cream always rises to the top without gimmicks and shortcuts.
- We believe that talented people should use their talent to serve others.
- We believe in patience, faith and servitude, in business and in all aspects of life.
- We believe in implementing changes in our business when the result will accomplish a greater good.
- We believe that as a company we should always be innovating and creating new and better products.