Why hire Howie Lucero?
* Styles include: Rock; Motown; Standards; Blues; Country; Reggae; 50's; 60's; 70's; 80's; 90's ... etc.
* Can gig on Lead or Backing Vocals, Keyboards, or Drums.
* Lifetime professional musician - Passport is current.
* Currently - owner of The Mystery Band™ - a band that performs for corporate, wedding, and exclusive events. Before forming the band in 1989, toured all over the world as the conductor & pianist with The Platters.
* Have performed in 63 countries and over 1,000 cities.
* Have has played to audiences ranging to over 82,000 people
I am very flexible in musical styles, having performed with a group for over two decades that has performed for over 4,200 corporate events, wedding receptions, and exclusive events.
What to Expect
Professional performer who has toured all over the world.
Available for Your
Anniversary Party, Awards Night, Bar/Bat Mitzvah Party, Bar/Lounge, Casino, Christmas Party, Club/Nightclub, Concert Venue, Convention, Corporate Event, Dinner Dance, Fair, Festival, Fundraiser, Grand Opening, Halloween Party, Holiday Party, Hotel, Launch Party, Private Party, Restaurant, Reunion, Seminar, Sporting Event, Studio Session, Trade Show, Wedding Ceremony
Multi-Instrumentalists in Jacksonville, Florida Event not near Jacksonville, Florida?
Search a different location
When booking a Multi-Instrumentalist…
Whether you hire Howie Lucero or other Multi-Instrumentalists in Jacksonville for your party, wedding, or event, Gig Salad makes it super-easy to book professional Multi-Instrumentalists.
We strongly recommend that all communication be kept on the Gig Salad Booking Platform as you book your Multi-Instrumentalist. When you do, we’re able to offer numerous benefits that we can’t guarantee if you take communication or deposit payment off the Gig Salad platform. Our booking system is easy to use and handles secure deposit payments from you to the Jacksonville Multi-Instrumentalist of your choice.
Additionally, the quote/agreement sent from your Multi-Instrumentalist to you using the Gig Salad platform, should outline performance fees, extras, arrival and departure times, cancellation policy, insurance information and other details.