Eric Eidson: Mark Menold
George Carlin, Gary Shandling, Bill Cosby, Larry Miller, Lucille Ball, Red Skelton, Steve Barbutti
What to Expect
Typical Gig Duration: 15 - 60 minutes
Client expectations are met with a professional and prompt stand-up comedian, whit material suited to their needs and requests.
Services include full Stage Production (when required), complete insurance liability coverage, and most importantly, plenty of laughter!
Sound and Lighting Equipment, Microphone, Microphone Stand, Stage Riser (Where Applicable)
- Professional grade audio amplification system to provide audible and clear sound reproduction for performance. INPUTS to include ” TRS and standard XLR (microphone ) jacks.
- 1 – Corded Microphones (Shure SM58 or comparable)
- 1 – Straight Microphone Stand
- 1 – CD Player
- Artists requesting a sound check will arrive no late than ninety (90) minutes prior to the scheduled performance start time. Buyer will provide an Audio Engineer to assist in testing and making any audio adjustments to the amplification system at the request of the Artist.
- All Artists will arrive at the performance venue no later than thirty (30) minutes prior to the start of the performance.
LIGHTING EQUIPMENT (Spotlight Provided By AGENT)
- Professional Grade lighting instruments to include a minimum of 6 (6) 300 WATT Par Can style fixtures (or similar) directed and focused at performance area. Lighting to be sufficient and allow for clear visual representation of Artists.
- Audience seating area is to be dimmed and create a nightclub ambience, but will maintain sufficient lighting for ease of emergency egress.
BUYER WILL PROVIDE STAGE RISER THAT IS A MINIMUM OF 8’-0” WIDE BY 8’-0” DEEP WITH A MINIMUM HEIGHT OF 6” ABOVE FLOOR. RISER MUST BE OF SOUND CONSTRUCTION AND CAPABLE OF SUPPORTING 400 POUNDS. THE RISER SURFACE SHOULD BE COVERED IN A LOW PILE CARPET OR NON-SLIP FLOOR COVERING THAT IS SECURELY ATTACHED TO THE RISER.
DAVID KAYE is Pittsburgh’s premier stand-up comedian with a career spanning three decades of corporate, college and comedy club performances. His long list of credits includes performances for Fortune 500 Company events, as well as national television appearances on Comedy Central and ABC Television.
Corporate Comedian - David Kaye’s natural talent as a performer breathes life into your next company holiday party, sales meeting, convention or corporate event with a professional “squeaky clean” comedy presentation. His tongue-in cheek delivery stays within the bounds of good taste, and he can even tailor the content to include jokes about your products or services that will have the stodgiest CEO laughing in the aisles!
Master of Ceremonies - When it comes to presenting awards, making announcements and staying on schedule, David Kaye is a well spoken professional. His light hearted humor keeps your event running smoothly and prevents your boss from making an embarrassing faux pas by mispronouncing the names of awardees, retirees, guests and spouses.
Corporate Impostor - Turn a boring after dinner speech into an outrageously funny and memorable occasion with a hilarious Corporate Impostor. Whether predicting hard economic times as the new Chief Financial Officer or poking fun at a predecessor as the new Department Director, David Kaye will turn the tables on guests with a custom written presentation to trick them into believing he is the real deal.
Available for Your
Awards Night, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bar/Bat Mitzvah Party, Bar/Lounge, Casino, Christmas Party, Church Service, Club/Nightclub, Convention, Corporate Event, Fundraiser, Grand Opening, Launch Party, Reunion, Trade Show, Workshop
Stand-Up Comedians in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Event not near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania?
Search a different location
When booking a Stand-Up Comedian…
Whether you hire David Kaye or other Stand-Up Comedians in Pittsburgh for your party, wedding, or event, Gig Salad makes it super-easy to book professional Stand-Up Comedians.
We strongly recommend that all communication be kept on the Gig Salad Booking Platform as you book your Stand-Up Comedian. When you do, we’re able to offer numerous benefits that we can’t guarantee if you take communication or deposit payment off the Gig Salad platform. Our booking system is easy to use and handles secure deposit payments from you to the Pittsburgh Stand-Up Comedian of your choice.
Additionally, the quote/agreement sent from your Stand-Up Comedian to you using the Gig Salad platform, should outline performance fees, extras, arrival and departure times, cancellation policy, insurance information and other details.