Dan Mudd is a very professional Pianoman who plays and sings beautifully. Our clients really enjoyed him and he was very adaptable when asked to stay longer. We will certainly be calling him again for future events with our company. Thank you Dan!!
Holiday Party in Laguna Beach, CA
Dec 24, 2013
"It's a Blast!" Dan
Dan was very accommodating, he adjusted his time for my party twice, when my guests had problem attending early. He does not have any problem playing with mixed cultural group, as my guest are! Beforehand, He said:"where going to have a blast!", and we did! the moment he started to play, the effect was sudden!. We were transported to the music hall,ballroom, disco, cabaret, bar, you name it! He carries a vast repertoire! And the best thing is; he's affordable! We had such a fun night, singing and dancing with him that everybody seem doesn't want to stop.
Christmas Party in Chino, CA
Dec 23, 2013
Dan recently played at my 50th Birthday party in San Diego. He was amazing! All of my guests were blown away! Very talented and great personality! His ability to play so many different types of music was very impressive. My friends are still talking about how much fun they had! Can't wait to have another party and book him again! Great job, Dan!
Birthday Party in Carlsbad, CA
Feb 9, 2013
Dan is da man!
Dan was very professional and entertaining. He knows his music and was very amazing to watch and listen. Very impressed by his act. For our event, we had restored a 1900 upright grand piano and he played the antique the whole night. Made the whole night perfect. He was going up against a tough crowd and really got the people singing. I would hire him again.
Birthday Party in Bellflower, CA
Oct 20, 2012
SO MUCH FUN!!
We had Dan over for an Easter Holiday party and he got the party started right away. He was really great with everyone and truly engaging. He sang and played hits from several genres of music. What was also fantastic is that we had a lot of people (family and friends) over varying in age, and everyone got together and really enjoyed his company. REALLY AMAZING TALENT and above all, an AMAZING PERFORMER!! Don't think twice before booking Dan!
Holiday Party in Encino, CA
Apr 7, 2012
We threw a surprise christmas party for a friend and Dan was our entertainment for the evening. We had a BLAST! Dan got the party started as soon as he hit the ivories and the rest was history. People are still talking about how fun the party was. Thank you Dan for taking our element of 'surprise' to another level!
Christmas Party in Corona, CA
Dec 17, 2011
Brilliant, a wonderful evening, pass it on.
We became friends instantly and all you have to do is go to his website, AND BELIEVE EVERY WORD THAT IS WRITTEN ABOUT THIS REMARKABLE TALENT.
A fun and energetic singing piano player that offers both background Instrumental piano (Jazz standards, Pop songs, Movie themes, Showtunes, and Soft rock) to keep the conversation moving and/or a full one man piano band (drums, bass, piano, and vocal played by me) for dancing and full crowd participation sing-a-long (if desired). I bring my equipment if there isn't a piano available at your party. My portable piano/small sound system is of the highest quality, can fit in some of the tightest spots, and will also save you money.
Since I have many years experience as both a dueling singing piano man (know literally hundreds of popular songs) and playing in some of the most beautiful hotels and private residences in the country I can entertain any crowd.
A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a bit of this-and-that and everyone has fun! It's just that simple! I have entertained for some of the biggest celebrities in L.A some of which include Robin Williams, Larry Minetti, Tom Selleck, Wolfgang Puck, Joe Pesci, Playboy, Sony Pictures, 20th Century Fox, etc. I will always leave you and your guests smiling!
* All I ask of You - Andrew Lloyd Weber
* All of Me - Simons & Marks
* Angel of Music - Andrew Lloyd Weber
* Ain't Misbehavin' - Fats Waller
* American Pie - Don McLean
* Back in the U.S.S.R. - Beatles
* Blueberry Hill - Fats Domino
* Banana Boat Song - Harry Belafonte
* Bennie and the Jets - Elton John
* Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
* Cabaret - John Kandner
* Comedy Tonight - Stephen Sondheim
* Come go with me - The Del Vikings
* Country Roads - John Denver
* Crocodile Rock - Elton John
* Danny Boy - An Irish Favourite
* Delilah - Tom Jones
* Don't get around much anymore - Duke Ellington
* Do you love me - From "Dirty Dancing"
* Edelweiss - Rogers/Hammerstein
* Fiddler on the Roof - Stephen Sondheim
* Fly me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra version
* Friends in low Place - Garth Brooks
* Georgia on my Mind - Hoagy Carmichael
* Honeysuckle Rose - Fats Waller
* Hold on I'm Coming - Sam & Dave
* Hey Jude - Beatles
* Happy Together - The Nylons
* Imagine - John Lennon
* I saw her standing there - Beatles
* Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffet
* Mack the Knife - Bobby Darin
* Mame - Jerry Herman
* Memory - Andrew Lloyd Weber
* Music of the Night - Andrew Lloyd Weber
* My Girl - The Temptations
* New York, New York - Sinatra Version
* New York State of Mind - Billy Joel
* On my own - from Les Miserables
* Obladi-Oblada - Beatles
* Oh Lady be Good - George Gershwin
* Only the Good Die Young - Billy Joel
* One For My Baby - Sinatra Version
* Piano Man - Billy Joel
* Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head - Burt Bacharach
* Rock Around The Clock - Bill Hailey & the Comets
* Rockin' Robin
* Stand By Me - Ben E. King
* Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
* Shadow of your Smile - Johnny Mercer
* This Guy's in Love - Burt Bacharach
* Those Were the Days - Gene Raskin
* That's Amore' - Dean Martin
* Twist and Shout - Beatles
* Twistin' the Night Away - Sam Cooke
* Twilight Time
* Till there was you - Meredith Willson
* The Way You Look Tonight - Sinatra Version
* Under the Boardwalk - The Drifters
* Unchained Melody - Isley Brothers
* Wooly Bully - Sam the Sham & the Pharaoh
* Wild Thing
* YMCA - The Village People
* Wild Rover - Irish Sing-a-Long
* Unicorn Song - Australian Sing-a-Long
* What a Wonderful World - Louie Armstrong
* The Gambler - Kenny Rogers
* Great Balls of Fire! - Jerry Lee Lewis
* What I'd Say - Ray Charles
* When I'm 64 - Beatles
* TV Tunes Medley - TV Tunes
* California Girls - Beach Boys
* Chapel of Love
* How sweet it is to be loved by you - James Taylor
* Help Me Rhonda - Beach Boys
* With a Little Help From My Friends - Beatles
* Saturday in the Park - Chicago
* And lots more!
Influences & Inspiration
Elton, Sinatra, Billy Joel, Beatles, Cee Lo Green, Copland, Bach, Dave Grusin