A singer and keyboardist with over 20 yrs experience on stage, Zdravko is the perfect choice for your next event. He specializes in the following areas: singing pianist / piano bar performance, one man band, duelling pianos, among others. Professional, punctual and with strong attention to detail, he will elevate your event to the next level.
Price Range: $75 - $500
Gig Length: 45 - 300 minutes
What to Expect
- Fully self-sufficient performer with top-level professional equipment (keyboards, microphones, PA/speakers, effects, etc.)
- Volume controlled appropriate to venue and client's request - from being quiet in the background to being the main audience's focus
- High level of audience engagement
- Setlist includes songs from the 1950's to today's hits, from Elvis to Elton John, from pop ballads to rock'n'roll
- More musicians can be added for a higher energy and more dynamic show (bassist, drummer, guitarist, etc.)
- Performance duration can be as short as 30 mins or less or as long as 6 hrs
- Available for: Piano Bars, Lounges, Live Band Karaoke, Pubs, Concerts, Bars, Corporate Functions, Festivals, Casinos, Anniversaries, Awards Nights, Banquets, Nightclubs, Parties, Celebrations, Community Events, Conventions, Grand Openings, TV and Movie Productions, Private Parties, etc.
- Song requests are welcome
- Affordable rates
- Fully mobile, can travel in and around the GTA
- Reliable and professional, with high attention to detail
Additional Booking Notes
For small to medium audiences, I only require access to a power outlet, I supply all other equipment - instruments, PA, microphone, etc.
For larger audiences, if a house sound system is not provided, I work with the client to determine the most appropriate setup.
Some of the bands and artists I cover:
- Elton John
- Billy Joel
- The Beatles
- Eric Clapton
- Phil Collins
- Robbie Williams
- Elvis Presley
- and many others...
Recent review: We had the pleasure of having Azalea playing at my wedding and it was wonderful!! They have a…
Recent review: An amazing talent, makes you think, leaves you shocked and laughing. Just ask him about his kitty.…
Top 40 Band
Recent review: Candice performed at our wedding, both ceremony and reception this past weekend and she was perfection.…
Recent review: Renee recently played at a cocktail party we had for my parents' wedding anniversary and she…