We are a professional contemporary Christian band available for worship services and youth events. We also perform popular covers and can be available for wedding, special events, corporate events and more.
We are about loving the person next to you. On the stage, we passionately live through our music, and off the stage, we passionately serve the real needs of communities around the world. Established in 2013, withLove is an up and coming band that plays in a variety of clubs and community venues within the US and abroad.
My name is Toby and I'm from Hope Christian Church in Baltimore, MD. withLove, the band, they're electrifying. Literally the presence of god, and just the prophetic power of the Holy Spirit like I can never tell you like the power I felt just from their ministering, just from their genuity, their sincerity, an awesome band, they're gonna come back, that's all I can say.
Price Range: $300 and up.
Gig Length: 15 - 90 minutes
What to Expect
Watch our about video here: <a href="https://www.gigsalad.com/external/redirect/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9uU3pNQlRKTjY3VQ%3D%3D" target="_blank" rel="noopener">https://youtu.be/nSzMBTJN67U</a>
Started in 2013, withLove is a dynamic ensemble of millennials on fire for the Lord, blessed with exceptional musical gifts. Their music, rooted in the Gospel and Contemporary Christian genres, is fresh and creative, flaunting the same racial and musical diversity that make up the ensemble. Their new sound, which includes splashes of alternative rock, along with a fresh approach to the Gospel message can be found on the ensemble’s CD release self-titled withLove.
Additional Booking Notes
1. 3x Power Strip (6 outlets at least)
2. 4x 1/4-inch cables
3. Extension cord (if needed for the stage)
4. Monitor system for the band (if available: in-ear or if using speakers, at very minimum, 1 monitor each for at least the drummer, David (Keyboard), Guitar section, and singer (4 monitors total minimum)
At least 6 channels – 1/4” instrument cable inputs
1 – Click/comments – Monitors ONLY
2/3 –Left & Right Channel – Tracks – FOH & monitors
1. 3x outlets
2. 1x Either of these models will do: Must be at least 73 keys
- Korg Kronos, series
- Yamaha Motif or Montage series
- Nord Stage Piano Series
- Roland Fantom series, RD, or Juno series
3. 1x music stand
4. 1x stool (behind keyboards)
5. sustain pedal (if available)
6. Input – DI box, 1/4” instrument cable, XLR cable
1. 3x mics
2. 1x mic stands
3. 2x boom mic stands
1. 2x outlets each
2. 2x guitar amp (if available) – mic’d
3. 2x Guitar stands
1. Drums: 10", 12", 16" Toms, 22” Bass Drum. 2 Snares
2. Preferred Brands: DW, Yamaha, Tama, Pearl
3. Preferred Drumheads: Evans G2 Or Level 360 , EMAD Bass Drum Head
4. Cymbals: 22” Ride, 17” Dark Crash, 8" Splash, 10" Splash, 18" Effects Cymbal,
18 Bright Crash, 15" Hi hats
5. Preffered Brands: Meinl, Zildjian, Sabian
6. DW Or Yamaha Hardware.
7. Drum Mics: Minimum **
1. 1x Snare **
2. 1x Kick **
3. 1x Hi-hat **
4. 3x Toms
5. 2x Overheads
1. 1x Bass Guitar Stand
2. 1x Bar stool
3. Bass Amp: Direct Input
- Preferred Brands: Ampeg, Auillar, Mark Bass
- at least 400 watts
- And 1 of these 3 arrangements:
1. 2x 12 in.
2. 1x 15 in or greater
3. 4x 10 in
Influences & Inspiration
Israel & The New Breed, Coldplay, Hillsong United